[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

hipmeow

Reaction score
another thing about the floorplan is im assuming those lines on the floors are stairs and this could just be looking at this too much but it seems like an unnecessary detail to add them to the floorplan unless they actually did something or whatever but again maybe im looking too much into this

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
another thing about the floorplan is im assuming those lines on the floors are stairs and this could just be looking at this too much but it seems like an unnecessary detail to add them to the floorplan unless they actually did something or whatever but again maybe im looking too much into this
I noticed the same thing so if you're looking too much into it then I am too

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
being chained under a bed is not luxurious

I'm sleeping in the lighting box so I can pee on the electrical equipment since we're being locked out of the bathroom

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
being chained under a bed is not luxurious

I'm sleeping in the lighting box so I can pee on the electrical equipment since we're being locked out of the bathroom
Well considering you made the same bed joke twice, I'll stay in the auditorium so I can keep an eye on you and that hidden passage ?

• Confusing
Reactions: Timdood3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
inf swooping in and killing my cool theory that i've now patented and someone can use for a later game as long as they pay me a reasonable sum & the theory that voting for someone doesn't just straight up kill them

in that case!
unvote Mooglie

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well I was straight up told I'm gonna be spending the night in the basement so who wants to double up with me in Infs murder dungeon?

Also I guess this makes it clear that the person voted will actually be lynched. Either that or the lights turn off after they've performed and thats why we'll never see them again.