[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
absolutely doubt

the flavour of the game suggests that the host acts as an entity far away that communicates through a monitor, etc and everything else is given via the pamphlet opened at night and then our own actions from there on out

the information that you will be going to basement would have had to been conveyed by a giant monitor appearing out of nowhere there noone else in lobby saw or you opening your pamphlet which is forbidden until night!

i believe flavour text is important in this game and if inf is choosing to be 'contradictory' then hes bad!
I did receive it in flavour text though, and it told me I felt the strong need to be in the basement tonight. In a way that makes me 100% certain I don't have a choice.

we also need to like confirm some like room pairings today because who knows what will happen to alone peeps
You know where I'll be

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Sticking in pairs during the night is a good idea.
what about triples or more?

anyhow, lets be smart here, there appear to be 7 rooms open, and 12 of us, so 6 pairs. If we all pair up and distribute the rooms we should be safe during the night. this seems to be a safe way to go, because someone dying would indicate that whoever was going to be in a room with them lied.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
what about triples or more?

anyhow, lets be smart here, there appear to be 7 rooms open, and 12 of us, so 6 pairs. If we all pair up and distribute the rooms we should be safe during the night. this seems to be a safe way to go, because someone dying would indicate that whoever was going to be in a room with them lied.
triples sound bad since it would give scum more murdery options

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I agree that pairing up is a good idea.

As for voting, I wouldn't be willing to vote Notty yet. While there is something about Notty's behavior that isn't consistent with what it expect of them, it's not serious enough that id flat out assume they're scum.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
As for voting, I wouldn't be willing to vote Notty yet. While there is something about Notty's behavior that isn't consistent with what it expect of them, it's not serious enough that id flat out assume they're scum.
ya same i think notty wouldnt so carelessly make this fake theory (like i suspect it is) if they were mafia which is why im not voting but nottys crazy made up theories even when town shouldnt be encouraged just to make chaos!!!

HOWEVER part of my reasoning for thinking it was fake is because i thought inf said that we were locked in the lobby for the entirety of today + night and the other rooms would be unlocked tomorrow but now i see that theyre unlocked in what i assume is in intermission and we can move around before night start

still i think the conveying of information by host isnt consistent with the flavour text