CAPITALISM MAFIA

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Seriously though I'm so shocked he was (apparently) Mafia like wow

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

The only things that even crossed my mind as SLIGHTLY suspicious mainly were his weird "I think aqua's scum but don't want to vote him because it'll make me look bad" and the fact he always showed his previous suspicions before showing his next ones (but I didn't think too much of this, I just wondered if it was because he was trying to make sure he seemed like a townie slowly figuring stuff out and to make sure noone thought his suspicions were random, so that he could survive) and his opinion on my at the beginning where he kept restating that I could be both town or mafia felt SLIGHTLY odd but at most I thought he was autocrat, not Mafia

*clap* you fooled me

OR you're being FRAMED

or I'm just being stubborn and you fooled me

but wow your scumhunting felt so REAL
honestly though some sort of tailor role would fit the theme
although the same was said for silencer

Inf, do you think Iggish would have been a good target for a mafia or third party sided tailor? Would his 'reveal' cause confusion (other than to you :p)?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly though some sort of tailor role would fit the theme
although the same was said for silencer

Inf, do you think Iggish would have been a good target for a mafia or third party sided tailor? Would his 'reveal' cause confusion (other than to you :p)?
Well if someone made Iggish seem Mafia then it'd probably look like I was his partner so maybe the Mafia have plans to get me lynched next or something but I'm not sure why they'd do that and waste it now when there could potentially be a better time in the future

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
(also why would they want me lynched specifically, and why not night kill me I guess)
Didn't Danni say his role was important for the town? I guess they could have tried to double kill him and Iggish, then tailor Iggish to frame you, in hopes of getting a triple kill? Which would leave the Arelic kill from the SK?

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
top lol

what was your party even if that took five hours lmao
Aasimar Warlock, Dwarf Fighter, Goliath Paladin, Tabaxi Monk, Hobgoblin Artificer

Hobgoblin missed every shot, Aasimar did stupid shit the whole time, Dwarf and Goliath werent rolling well and neither did I as the Tabaxi Monk.
We were all level 3.

Reactions: Enderfive

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Suddenly it seems weird how Notty was so correct about both Aqua and Iggish and was so certain that they were scum, I wonder whether it was all an attempt at bussing (when I was Mafia with Notty last time, she wanted us all to bus each other and confuse town completely, so it'd make sense) but I don't want to go after her just on that theory since she might just be a really on-point townie, but it might be something to consider I guess.
Yes let's call out the one person who was actually right about everything. Let's forget that you pushed heavily for a lynch on an innocent peson yesterday. I guess my vibesTM are just better than yours <3.

The cop should really claim today because theres no point in not claiming for the cop now.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
At this point I don't think we can assume Notty is scum, unless like cop can say otherwise. And I do agree cop should claim this day.

My opinion still stands on Inffy suspect for 3rd party, tho his claim is interesting.

erik, Ooglie and maybe Oak now too suspect for scum.

Also, the reason why I thought rune was PR? Was just a guess, I didn't think Trudeau would be scum and he could've been a power role like doctor.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
why did you delay voting for so long?
I wonder why, oh yea, maybe because I wasn't convinced that Rune was scum and still thought he could actually be a townie Trudeau (which he was). This question seems out of place Inffy. You ask me why I took so long to vote to lynch a townie (Rune) instead of a mafioso (Iggish), yes really strange (i know we didnt have this info yesterday, so this really only applies for today).

I am not sure how i feel about Inffy right now. He started this day off with a WAY TOO STRONG defensive approach, where he tries to push himself away from Iggish/ comes up with the existence of a tailor role.

Also, I feel he pushed Danni into revealing small things about his role, which probably caused him to die (I'm assuming mafia killed him, because they figured he was a town PR, something that happend to me in the past).

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Before cop claims I'd like to point out the fact that we have just lost our doc, does that change anything about whether cop claims?
Not at all, it's day 3 and we might lose if we mislynch so we need any and all information the town can provide. Waiting another day to claim is absolutely pointless as there might not even be a tomorrow.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes let's call out the one person who was actually right about everything. Let's forget that you pushed heavily for a lynch on an innocent peson yesterday. I guess my vibesTM are just better than yours <3.

The cop should really claim today because theres no point in not claiming for the cop now.
Well yeah, you were just so weirdly certain about both Aqua and Iggish, and your reason for not lynching rune was incorrect because you said it seemed too easy, even though it wasn't easy. So yeah I'm suspicious.

I wonder why, oh yea, maybe because I wasn't convinced that Rune was scum and still thought he could actually be a townie Trudeau (which he was). This question seems out of place Inffy. You ask me why I took so long to vote to lynch a townie (Rune) instead of a mafioso (Iggish), yes really strange (i know we didnt have this info yesterday, so this really only applies for today).

I am not sure how i feel about Inffy right now. He started this day off with a WAY TOO STRONG defensive approach, where he tries to push himself away from Iggish/ comes up with the existence of a tailor role.

Also, I feel he pushed Danni into revealing small things about his role, which probably caused him to die (I'm assuming mafia killed him, because they figured he was a town PR, something that happend to me in the past).
I'm asking because I find it likely that the Mafia decided to stay away from the rune lynch so that they wouldn't look suspicious when they turned out to be town. Which is why I'm now looking at you, Vatumok (who's reason for thinking rune was town just came from absolutely nowhere), Nottykitten (same as vat, and was bizarely certain about Aqua and Iggish), and Oak63 (again, defended rune for a weird reason and only participated in the lynch right at the end when I pestered them to).

I agree the cop should claim this day since our chances of them being killed off at night are only increasing and we need all the help we can get.

Can everyone claim their politician names?

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well yeah, you were just so weirdly certain about both Aqua and Iggish, and your reason for not lynching rune was incorrect because you said it seemed too easy, even though it wasn't easy. So yeah I'm suspicious.

I'm asking because I find it likely that the Mafia decided to stay away from the rune lynch so that they wouldn't look suspicious when they turned out to be town. Which is why I'm now looking at you, Vatumok (who's reason for thinking rune was town just came from absolutely nowhere), Nottykitten (same as vat, and was bizarely certain about Aqua and Iggish), and Oak63 (again, defended rune for a weird reason and only participated in the lynch right at the end when I pestered them to).
A random thought that I just had reading this, but it's possible Notty only bussed Aqua and did the whole tailor thing on Iggish to look as proven as possible

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
A random thought that I just had reading this, but it's possible Notty only bussed Aqua and did the whole tailor thing on Iggish to look as proven as possible
Yeah I was thinking that as well

But I was also thinking that I'm probably just being stubborn and Iggish was genuinely Mafia

What makes you think Iggish was potentially tailored? Did you trust him?

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking that as well

But I was also thinking that I'm probably just being stubborn and Iggish was genuinely Mafia

What makes you think Iggish was potentially tailored? Did you trust him?
I felt mostly neutral on him, the early game stuff just confused me too much

It did seem like a lot of people trusted Iggish (and you of course had a lot of trust in him), so I'm giving the idea of an anti-town tailor some thought, just in case (which means looking at previous death too, in case they were also tampered with)