CAPITALISM MAFIA

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
In all seriousness, I am interested to see if Rune is Justin or not, and if Iggish's was right to so heavily suspect Rune, so Inffy let's end this memery

unvote
vote Rune

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean i don't think 'nice' politicians necessarily equal town roles in this game
donald trump did flip mafia, but boris johnson & nigel farage arent exactly the nicest UK politicians but they flipped town
(i dont remember who unu and uhh whoever else died are)

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
aight bois, dont lynch me ktnx

can we lynch someone else instead and i'll give a cadbury creme egg

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I mean, if the people who have not for me proper reason could give one for not lynching rune would do so, could so, that would be appreciated (excluding those who have already given one, obviously)

I am personally for a rune lynch, because I don’t see a better option.

• Confusing
Reactions: Rune

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
But also I wanna hear this
Tbf idk but all I know is that Mafia are most likely staying down low and not interfering because you're doing their work for them in getting a town lynched.

Maybe look at the people who have been too quiet this game and offered nothing even though they had time to form an opinion and didn't have to defend themselves constantly like I did.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tbf idk but all I know is that Mafia are most likely staying down low and not interfering because you're doing their work for them in getting a town lynched.

Maybe look at the people who have been too quiet this game and offered nothing even though they had time to form an opinion and didn't have to defend themselves constantly like I did.

If you had to choose one person instead of you to lynch, who would it be?

erik5456

Reaction score
Reason for believing Trudeau is a PR: It's a bit of pride in believing that the sole canadian should have a PR.

Something that makes more sense though, if you're throwing in the most influencial canadian politician into the game who is extremely liberal, the one big thing that would scream to me is PR (flavour wise at least) (I can also imagine the like ability name being pass the weed or something cuz memes just like cheating on your wife from the first day xd). Plus, with 2 vanilla townies having already been lynched and with 2 night killing roles on the loose, I feel like the town should have more a lot more PR's then just the two that were killed.

Rune

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
If you had to choose one person instead of you to lynch, who would it be?
So looking at the four who are the most inactive imo: TWG, Web, Oak, Arelic

From most town to scummiest:

Arelic I'm pretty sure has been busy with some stuff but has town vibes to me with the stuff she has contributed

Webpaige - Even with the lack of activity, has contributed stuff which can be explained and at least helps town in some sort of way

Oak - He's barely put anything but he reads a tincy bit like town from the FEW posts he has put out. But obviously he's one of the most inactive and has contributed nothing but hasn't done enough to have a lynch forwarded on him

TWG - He's the most scummy to me from the lack of activity up to now, barely posting or even contributing; even when it came to my situation where a lot could be put in and be said about. He's offered nothing vital or helpful to us. Coming to the Unu stuff, I haven't payed a lot of attention to it really but from what I can grasp; he thought TWG was scum and Unu's usually right so it makes sense. This also connects because if he's quiet, it's more difficult to get a read on him.

Now, Oak is a little less scummy than TWG because he's contributed more than TWG. I would say hold off from this bandwagon before Mafia use this opportunity and get me lynched off ezpz. Personally, I think they see me as a goldmine because I'm distracting the majority and therefore they can slip right past.

It's 2am so don't expect that much from me xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Reason for believing Trudeau is a PR: It's a bit of pride in believing that the sole canadian should have a PR.

Something that makes more sense though, if you're throwing in the most influencial canadian politician into the game who is extremely liberal, the one big thing that would scream to me is PR (flavour wise at least) (I can also imagine the like ability name being pass the weed or something cuz memes just like cheating on your wife from the first day xd). Plus, with 2 vanilla townies having already been lynched and with 2 night killing roles on the loose, I feel like the town should have more a lot more PR's then just the two that were killed.
Well Comp was the sole member of his country but he was vanilla.

• Disagree
Reactions: Aqua

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean, if the people who have not for me proper reason could give one for not lynching rune would do so, could so, that would be appreciated (excluding those who have already given one, obviously)

I am personally for a rune lynch, because I don’t see a better option.
Vote for Iggish instead since my vibesTM say so. Plus my vibesTM see this rune lynch ending in disaster.

Also it would be pretty nice if the SK could like murder a Mafia during the night since if two townies keep dying during the night we won't really have much days left.