CAPITALISM MAFIA

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Well ofc for american players it's also possible, but since i know 0 australian politicians, i thought it'd be more likely someone does not want to run the risk claiming a fake australian politician.

Also it seems more australians still need to claim then americans (is that right?)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
:thinking:
inf i swear if you start doing that thing again where you present your arguments in vague snippets in twelve different points i will strangle someone

make your point, right now you're just making yourself look ridiculous by pointing out that you've said yourself pretty much exactly what i said

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
inf i swear if you start doing that thing again where you present your arguments in vague snippets in twelve different points i will strangle someone

make your point, right now you're just making yourself look ridiculous by pointing out that you've said yourself pretty much exactly what i said
My point is that Iggish could be Mafia or maybe he was tailored but I'm just thinking of reasons I could be right

I said this in one post

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My point is that Iggish could be Mafia or maybe he was tailored but I'm just thinking of reasons I could be right

I said this in one post
yes

that is precisely my point as well

it's a shit theory because you only came up with it because then you'd have been right all along

that's the only reason it exists, thus, it's a shit theory and i think we should bury it until actual evidence surfaces that points to that being the case

• Agree
Reactions: Rune

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yes

that is precisely my point as well

it's a shit theory because you only came up with it because then you'd have been right all along

that's the only reason it exists, thus, it's a shit theory and i think we should bury it until actual evidence surfaces that points to that being the case
I don't think we should ever "bury" any theory but I never proposed we actually put faith in this theory and take action based on it, I'm just putting my thoughts out there to generate discussion

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
reee even tho im a traditional racist and think that there are there are three separate allignments and neither should help eachother (i mean i was one of the bigger contributors to ender winning so COUGH)

im tony abbott
idk who that is tho cos who cares about australia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I mean if you're not the cop why were you so suspicious of Iggish
Because of everything he's done that I've already claimed I found susper suspicious. The entire country hiatus was my first clue, the fact that he kept saying he supported an aqua lynch but did nothing about it and instead kept voting for rune, and then his big posts which all repeat the same thing. All these things + vibesTM made me pretty sure he was Mafia. Not that I could of convinced any of you to lynch him based on that but atleast the SK(or vig since there were 3 kills after all) either believed me or had their own suspicions against iggish and killed him which proved to be very useful.

Not gonna lie it's pretty frustrating when you literally say "I'm just thinking of ways I could be right and im probably wrong" and Ender/notty/rune completely ignore that and say I can't admit I'm wrong but I'm in a bad mood so I'm going to nap and wake up a happy person good bye
Let's be real it's pretty far fetched to think Iggish is not Mafia after rune flipped town.

Untill the cop actually claims(pls) I'm going with another instinct vote and vote for this australian scum

Vote Ooglie

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm heading back to class but if he's a vanilla town how would he know
Because he's dead and dead people tend to know which people are what roles

Let's be real it's pretty far fetched to think Iggish is not Mafia after rune flipped town.
Well if pushing on rune is that suspicious, why am I not your next vote?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Why are you convinced the next Mafia is Australian when both Mafia so far have been American?
Because <o> and also we shouldn't be naïve and assume countries don't play any part in whose Mafia and who isn't. It seems obvious to me that with australia being the second biggest country(in amount of people) Jivvi would of put atleast one Mafia in there and I think we'd be fools to think otherwise, which is why I want to lynch an australian person. The fact that 4/5 australian claims have survived up till this point can not be a coincidence.

Infact I am 99% confident that one Mafia is australian, the other one(i'm assuming 4 total) is either australian or Vat and the SK/Autocrat(which I assume are two different roles) are American.

Since I was confused who was even alive at this point I made a list(theres 10 people alive even though Jivvi proclaimed 9 so it actually takes 6 to lynch pretty sure).
Notty(American)
Ender(American)
Hk(American)
Oak(American)
Inf(American)
Web(Aus)
Erik(Aus)
Ooglie(Aus)
Weak(Aus)
Vat(British)

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi

erik5456

Reaction score
Forgot to reply to thread after I saw the 2 day "Deadline" pass and nothing happen oops.

3 kills is very surprising and I think needs to be addressed. Why were there 3 kills this night and only 2 in previous nights? Did someone's death trigger this (like Justin Trudeau dying gave someone a power role?), is it somebody using some sort of 1 shot ability, is night 3 apparently useful or something? Idk and we might not have any info on it but I feel like at least talking about it will get us somewhere.

Cop claim is risk and not necessarily the only thing we have. If there are any "less" important/powerful PR's that can provide us with some sort of info to go off of, it would be very appreciated. Also, Ender I understand the whole argument for not wanting to be a dick to 3rd parties who don't lose us the game but again personally I play mafia to win and winning to me is much nicer when only my side wins. It's the same reason why we don't just lynch a jester and give them the win.

I am Julia Gillard.

Also Notty, we still have the majority of the players being American. If you want to talk about purely #'s, I don't think it makes much sense to go after australians. Also I don't think the distribution among countries logic is very solid. Main reason being that the 2 mafia's killed so far have both been American and political adversaries.

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Cop claim is risk and not necessarily the only thing we have.
That's completely false, it's day 3 and not claiming would be not only be 10x riskier it would be plain stupid.

Infact I'd appreciate it very much if everyone could claim their actual role aswell as there is no reason to hold back considering it's very likely 4/10 players are non-town(excluding Ender) and we need to try and work with any information we can if we're going to win as town. I'm a Vanilla Towny. And I'd like it if we could #massclaim kthnx

Also Notty, we still have the majority of the players being American. If you want to talk about purely #'s, I don't think it makes much sense to go after australians. Also I don't think the distribution among countries logic is very solid. Main reason being that the 2 mafia's killed so far have both been American and political adversaries.
It makes perfect sense unless you're assuming all Mafia are American which is a bad assumption. 'purely #'s' is that 4/5 of the australian claims are still alive and both mafia were American so far, meaning that it's beyond likely that theres Mafia in the Australian pool as the ones in the American pool are already gone.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I think at this point doing a mass claim is probably best looking at this could be the second to last day. Cop should definitely claim, even if all his/her targets are killed because it just clears 1 person which would help a lot solving this puzzle. If cop doesn't claim today, it will be very easy for mafia to counterclaim it and the entire day will get even harder.

I'm Theresa May, vanilla townie.

I'm gonna keep my judgment until cop has anything to say, which seems really likely to be in the game.

Reactions: Nottykitten