CAPITALISM MAFIA

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You two are hilarious trying to come up ways where I look guilty in all this or where you somehow were right about anything when in reality you just need to face that you were wrong about both iggish and rune. Infact this talk of tailoring really came out of nowhere and shouldn't be here.

That said I'm assuming atleast 1 Mafia is going to be australian so we should lynch one of you *cough* oog *cough*.

• Agree
Reactions: Enderfive

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You two are hilarious trying to come up ways where I look guilty in all this or where you somehow were right about anything when in reality you just need to face that you were wrong about both iggish and rune. Infact this talk of tailoring really came out of nowhere and shouldn't be here.

That said I'm assuming atleast 1 Mafia is going to be australian so we should lynch one of you *cough* oog *cough*.
You're vibing REALLY weird rn

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infact this talk of tailoring really came out of nowhere and shouldn't be here.
To be fair, that's what a tailor would say
And the whole silencer role nonsense came out of nowhere but that didn't stop you from pointing at me
That's domestic abuse to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also now it's essentially confirmed that politicians don't link to allignment is it wise to claim incase there's some sort of third party that can win off it :eyes:
not like it ends the game so who cares

this "can't let them win" stance on harmless third parties is not only cuntish, it's also dumb because you alienate them and turn them against the town

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hunter

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
danni: barack obama - protect one player from death every night
arelic: marco rubio - once per night either learn who visited a player or learn who a player visited
iggish: hillary clinton - one-shot mafia doctor
Hm okay. Bit weird how you're not the doctor considering he went to medical school. Suspicious claim in my opinion.
While it's not weird of you to think that, it's also kind of an easy argument. But if you consider the fact that most politicians haven't been closely linked to their ingame role, it's not that weird that Jivvi wouldnt make me a doctor (seeing how that would be too obvious, in contrast to for example the names i've given above where only maybe barack obama makes sense if you consider Obama Care).

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
While it's not weird of you to think that, it's also kind of an easy argument. But if you consider the fact that most politicians haven't been closely linked to their ingame role, it's not that weird that Jivvi wouldnt make me a doctor (seeing how that would be too obvious, in contrast to for example the names i've given above where only maybe barack obama makes sense if you consider Obama Care).
That's true. I'm just thinking that maybe Jivvi didn't know about Ben Carson, so gave Obama doctor, meaning Ben Carson isn't in the game or something.

Or Ben Carson is the one-shot Mafia Doctor and Iggish's role was swapped with yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Or Ben Carson is the one-shot Mafia Doctor and Iggish's role was swapped with yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I swear each time you try and push this weird theory of a tailor I find you more and more suspicious.

BTW have you forgotten Iggish didnt want to vote Aqua first day, because it would 'make him suspicious if aqua flipped town' (iirc). And have you forgotten he pushed hard on Rune THE ENTIRE DAY with long posts, till the point where Rune got lynched and proved to actually be townie Trudeau. In my eyes it was obvious Iggish was mafia as soon as Rune flipped town, I am not sure why you are still trying to evade that fact.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I swear each time you try and push this weird theory of a tailor I find you more and more suspicious.

BTW have you forgotten Iggish didnt want to vote Aqua first day, because it would 'make him suspicious if aqua flipped town' (iirc). And have you forgotten he pushed hard on Rune THE ENTIRE DAY with long posts, till the point where Rune got lynched and proved to actually be townie Trudeau. In my eyes it was obvious Iggish was mafia as soon as Rune flipped town, I am not sure why you are still trying to evade that fact.
I find it suspicious that you're so against the possibility of it.

I know I was town and I also pushed on Rune, so I don't see why it's so dificult to believe Iggish was in the same position. And besides, you agreed that Rune was suspicious yourself.

There were also many others who didn't vote for Aqua - at least Iggish gave a (albeit somewhat scummy) reason.

It might be unlikely but why are you so convinced Iggish was definitely not tailored even when the theory is at least possible, as unlikely as it may be?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
It might be unlikely but why are you so convinced Iggish was definitely not tailored even when the theory is at least possible, as unlikely as it may be?
Because I find it very likely that he was in fact mafia, ofc a tailor is a possibility since it is a closed set up, but I find it a far fetched theory you seem to be using to excuse the fact you openly supported a mafia sided player.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Because I find it very likely that he was in fact mafia, ofc a tailor is a possibility since it is a closed set up, but I find it a far fetched theory you seem to be using to excuse the fact you openly supported a mafia sided player.
I've given equal consideration to both the possibility of the tailor, and the possibility of him being Mafia.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ooglie-Australian
TWG-Australian
Webpaige-Australian
Erik-Australian

These are the australians still alive. Of these players only paige claimed iirc. I am not sure why, but it could be possible out of these players someone is waiting for other australians to claim to avoid cc. Again, im not sure why, but it could be worth paying attention to this.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
inf your tailor theory is bad and you should feel bad

the only reason it exists is because you can't admit to yourself that you were wrong
oh DAMN iggish was mafia OOPS :(

Well played Iggish, that's shocked me

And since he's Hilary Clinton, a democrat, and another town role, Arelic, was a republican, and Trump (Republican) was Mafia, I guess it confirms that party does not link at all to alignment this game. Maybe the Mafia are the kind of powerful politicians in this year's election or something? Or maybe it's just completely random. Also Hilary Clinton as a one-shot doctor seems weird to me but maybe it makes sense to someone else who knows more about American politicians than I do? So I'm not really sure what to make of that - whether Jivvi really wanted Hilary as Mafia to fit some design but then had to fit a Mafia role around her to make it work, meaning there is some design to alignment after all, or whether it's just completely random.

And yeah I worked it out yesterday that Danni was probably the doctor, RIP :(

We also have three deaths??? Anyone know why that might be?

Suddenly it seems weird how Notty was so correct about both Aqua and Iggish and was so certain that they were scum, I wonder whether it was all an attempt at bussing (when I was Mafia with Notty last time, she wanted us all to bus each other and confuse town completely, so it'd make sense) but I don't want to go after her just on that theory since she might just be a really on-point townie, but it might be something to consider I guess.

I'd like to hear more from the people who were so dead against lynching rune though.

Vatumok why did you think Justin was likely a PR?

Oak63 why were so sure that Rune was town just because nobody answered your question previously in the game?

HKCaper why did you delay voting for so long?

I also think we should claim names today and I'm going to start off by claiming Bernie Sanders. Who else have we got in this game?
WHAT IF IGGISH WAS TOWN BUT THERES A ROLE THAT CAN KILL SOMEONE AND CREATE A ROLE FOR THEM AND THEY MADE HIM SEEM MAFIA???

Totally not trying to think of ways I was right :(
Seriously though I'm so shocked he was (apparently) Mafia like wow

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

The only things that even crossed my mind as SLIGHTLY suspicious mainly were his weird "I think aqua's scum but don't want to vote him because it'll make me look bad" and the fact he always showed his previous suspicions before showing his next ones (but I didn't think too much of this, I just wondered if it was because he was trying to make sure he seemed like a townie slowly figuring stuff out and to make sure noone thought his suspicions were random, so that he could survive) and his opinion on my at the beginning where he kept restating that I could be both town or mafia felt SLIGHTLY odd but at most I thought he was autocrat, not Mafia

*clap* you fooled me

OR you're being FRAMED

or I'm just being stubborn and you fooled me

but wow your scumhunting felt so REAL
:thinking:

Ooglie-Australian
TWG-Australian
Webpaige-Australian
Erik-Australian

These are the australians still alive. Of these players only paige claimed iirc. I am not sure why, but it could be possible out of these players someone is waiting for other australians to claim to avoid cc. Again, im not sure why, but it could be worth paying attention to this.
What about the American players?