CAPITALISM MAFIA

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT

Runemen4 - Infected_alien8_, Iggish, Erik5456, Danni122112, Ooglie101, HKCaper, Oak63 (7/8)
Erik5456 - Enderfive (1/8)
Iggish- Nottykitten (1/8)
Ooglie101- Vatumok (1/8)
TheWeakGuy48_ - Runemen4 (1/8)

Not Voting: webpaige, Arelic, TheWeakGuy48_

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
flavour text canon is that everyone slept in

day 3 start

the following players died:

danni: barack obama - protect one player from death every night
arelic: marco rubio - once per night either learn who visited a player or learn who a player visited
iggish: hillary clinton - one-shot mafia doctor

there's still an autocrat

9 players remain: 5 to lynch 5 to nolynch

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh DAMN iggish was mafia OOPS :(

Well played Iggish, that's shocked me

And since he's Hilary Clinton, a democrat, and another town role, Arelic, was a republican, and Trump (Republican) was Mafia, I guess it confirms that party does not link at all to alignment this game. Maybe the Mafia are the kind of powerful politicians in this year's election or something? Or maybe it's just completely random. Also Hilary Clinton as a one-shot doctor seems weird to me but maybe it makes sense to someone else who knows more about American politicians than I do? So I'm not really sure what to make of that - whether Jivvi really wanted Hilary as Mafia to fit some design but then had to fit a Mafia role around her to make it work, meaning there is some design to alignment after all, or whether it's just completely random.

And yeah I worked it out yesterday that Danni was probably the doctor, RIP :(

We also have three deaths??? Anyone know why that might be?

Suddenly it seems weird how Notty was so correct about both Aqua and Iggish and was so certain that they were scum, I wonder whether it was all an attempt at bussing (when I was Mafia with Notty last time, she wanted us all to bus each other and confuse town completely, so it'd make sense) but I don't want to go after her just on that theory since she might just be a really on-point townie, but it might be something to consider I guess.

I'd like to hear more from the people who were so dead against lynching rune though.

Vatumok why did you think Justin was likely a PR?

Oak63 why were so sure that Rune was town just because nobody answered your question previously in the game?

HKCaper why did you delay voting for so long?

I also think we should claim names today and I'm going to start off by claiming Bernie Sanders. Who else have we got in this game?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Seriously though I'm so shocked he was (apparently) Mafia like wow

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

The only things that even crossed my mind as SLIGHTLY suspicious mainly were his weird "I think aqua's scum but don't want to vote him because it'll make me look bad" and the fact he always showed his previous suspicions before showing his next ones (but I didn't think too much of this, I just wondered if it was because he was trying to make sure he seemed like a townie slowly figuring stuff out and to make sure noone thought his suspicions were random, so that he could survive) and his opinion on my at the beginning where he kept restating that I could be both town or mafia felt SLIGHTLY odd but at most I thought he was autocrat, not Mafia

*clap* you fooled me

OR you're being FRAMED

or I'm just being stubborn and you fooled me

but wow your scumhunting felt so REAL

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh DAMN iggish was mafia OOPS :(

Well played Iggish, that's shocked me
That's because you're a noob you should never trust anyone, especially yourself #nevertrustinffy
And since he's Hilary Clinton, a democrat, and another town role, Arelic, was a republican, and Trump (Republican) was Mafia, I guess it confirms that party does not link at all to alignment this game. Maybe the Mafia are the kind of powerful politicians in this year's election or something? Or maybe it's just completely random. Also Hilary Clinton as a one-shot doctor seems weird to me but maybe it makes sense to someone else who knows more about American politicians than I do? So I'm not really sure what to make of that - whether Jivvi really wanted Hilary as Mafia to fit some design but then had to fit a Mafia role around her to make it work, meaning there is some design to alignment after all, or whether it's just completely random.
Clinton and Trump were both candidates for the 2016 American election (so was Rubio but there were more candidates than realistically mafia members, and Clinton and Trump were the biggest two, although Sanders was also very prominent).
And yeah I worked it out yesterday that Danni was probably the doctor, RIP :(

We also have three deaths??? Anyone know why that might be?
Maybe mafia could do a double kill? In addition to the SK's kill. Otherwise no idea
Suddenly it seems weird how Notty was so correct about both Aqua and Iggish and was so certain that they were scum, I wonder whether it was all an attempt at bussing (when I was Mafia with Notty last time, she wanted us all to bus each other and confuse town completely, so it'd make sense) but I don't want to go after her just on that theory since she might just be a really on-point townie, but it might be something to consider I guess.
That fact makes Notty s u s p i c i o u s honestly thanks for sharing

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten