Capital Plans- Brought to you by French Toast

gettinthere

Reaction score
Small aesthetic details, redstone if it's totally messed up, general stuff.

I could always build farms as needed, anyways..
So, what are the aesthetic details you want to add?
And I don't want redstone contraptions only used for harvesting because I prefer this farm to be a manual one.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
So, what are the aesthetic details you want to add?
And I don't want redstone contraptions only used for harvesting because I prefer this farm to be a manual one.
Humph, I'll build a separate one, then. I simply cannot stand manuals.

Although I'd like to be able to "borrow" some of your animals when breeding comes out, so that I can start an animal farm.

gettinthere

Reaction score
Humph, I'll build a separate one, then. I simply cannot stand manuals.

Although I'd like to be able to "borrow" some of your animals when breeding comes out, so that I can start an animal farm.
Then animal breeding is alright. I'll just have to be sure to be the doors secure....

Reminds me, where can I get 12 slime balls or stick pistons? o_o

Reaction score
@DaniNomsYou

:p

Word on the cobblewalk is that you're trying to tackle on all of Capital. You have about 10 other active Gaia members you know! I'm a warrior with nothing to do during the day, at night I protect Hesperides (in a really fail way with creepers)

I'm willing to help build!

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
@DaniNomsYou

:p

Word on the cobblewalk is that you're trying to tackle on all of Capital. You have about 10 other active Gaia members you know! I'm a warrior with nothing to do during the day, at night I protect Hesperides (in a really fail way with creepers)

I'm willing to help build!
I was mainly working on the walls really, which I'd kind of prefer to do the outline first =/ It's kind of specific so I'd prefer if I could do that, sorry guys.

But seriously who said I was trying to do the entire capital? :L

EonLatias

Reaction score
I was mainly working on the walls really, which I'd kind of prefer to do the outline first =/ It's kind of specific so I'd prefer if I could do that, sorry guys.

Can't we just use the same program MadArgus used for the first outline? -.-

Reaction score

Idk, you were the only one who knew how the Capital was going to be built, so we thought (because everyone said to ask you) you knew/are going to build everything.

Besides that, nothing I can do to help?

lolpierandom

Reaction score
It is silly to assume Dani would build everything.

She is human, after all.

We all have our limits. I would build, but I have school, a lack of patience with mass-building, and...

Skyrim.

The ultimate responsibility killer.

Reactions: Jayfeather

Digitalis

Reaction score
I already finished the wall outline, incase you all weren't aware. I just need to know what the outer wall will look like, So I can FINALLY finish the wall... :L

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Can't we just use the same program MadArgus used for the first outline? -.-
What do you mean .-.

I already finished the wall outline, incase you all weren't aware. I just need to know what the outer wall will look like, So I can FINALLY finish the wall... :L
Ah, I didn't know that, no.

Idk, you were the only one who knew how the Capital was going to be built, so we thought (because everyone said to ask you) you knew/are going to build everything.

Besides that, nothing I can do to help?
1. Not true.
2. That was very silly of them.
3. Superbly not true.

EonLatias

Reaction score
-.- Just because I wanted to do the stairs doesn't mean I want to do the ENTIRE FREAKING CAPITAL.

Ok I know I've been kind of like, eh, wanting to do a lot, but I'm just trying to keep everything under control... Like in a everything comes out okay sense.
It's fine.

Shadow's done the outer line so let's get the walls up!

And @Duffie I wouldn't use the word castle or pie will... Eh nevermind...

I'll come on in a bit to start seeing if the walls are being worked on.

EonLatias

Reaction score
.........The part of the walls near the main gate is messed up.... I suggest working away from that for now if you're going to. We'll take down the outer wall there (not the gate though) and redo it. The inner wall at the right of the gate (facing away from the portal) has some issues near the graveyard thing. Try to fix it as soon as possible. Fo now: the outer wall will be 8 tall including the outline blocks. even if it doesn't match up tot he inner wall, it will be like that. Details will be worked in once we start on the walkway.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Uhm, I thought the wall WASN'T going to be a straight up+down wall, which was why Lee tore the wall down when he built it.
No, Lee tore his down because the measurements were off... The wall is going straight down and up, shadow. If you wanna make all complex later you can, but our priority is having something there.