Capital Plans- Brought to you by French Toast

gettinthere

Reaction score
Is it reachable? Because last time I checked the only man made entrance could be open only from the inside.
Yes, my fort is reachable.

I would post a picture where the button is, but I'm worried of other family members looking where the button is. Hang tight, I'll PM you and the Troikia and any Gaian whose interested in our place.

Double Post Edit:
I hope you guys don't mind if I do some terraforming at my fort. I want to turn this ugly exposed stone hill into an arc with stone, a waterfall, and grass. I also want to add a tower post where the arc ends on our side of the mountain, it'll have an iron door entrance operable by the inside by a lever. The tower's design is up to @namelessgoggeh

Cherpah

Reaction score
I can supply the 10 gold if needed, also I wouldn't mind helping on the staircase/interior. I guess now we can get to work on the roads and shenanigans.

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
Im not a fan of that name, a capital name should be simple and easy to remember :p
My suggestions:
Eden (If people don't mind the religious connotations)
Terra
Asrai
Faron

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Okay, this was said before, somewhere.

Capital Name: The Garden
Church Name: Hesperides

I've been calling it The Garden whenever i was talking about my capital, especially when people asked about my capital.

Sorry if you didn't know, I thought everyone had already known that The Garden was the name of our Capital. :c

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Im not a fan of that name, a capital name should be simple and easy to remember :p
My suggestions:
Eden (If people don't mind the religious connotations)
Terra
Asrai
Faron
I like this one, particularly because it's from Zelda.
Okay, this was said before, somewhere.

Capital Name: The Garden
Church Name: Hesperides

I've been calling it The Garden whenever i was talking about my capital, especially when people asked about my capital.

Sorry if you didn't know, I thought everyone had already known that The Garden was the name of our Capital. :c
I thought the capital was also Hesperides, really.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
PROGRESS****:

Alright, awesome. Number, nice job with terraforming, but it looks a bit too... square to me. Just not really natural, y'know? :s Anyways, why is everything covered in snow ?_?

* Happiness not gaurenteed
**Safety sold seperately
***Peace is not permanent
****Brought to you by the Livemap!
@Numberplay

I agree, it does look a bit square. :eek:

@DaniNomsYou

As for the snow, that was a little touch by the admins for Christmas, I believe. :p