Blocktopia Mafia Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As Jericho looked out of his one way windows he sees a group of people kongregating, so he dashed out to listen in on the crowd. "Oy! whats goin on he-" As Jericho sights a poor kitten anger wells up in him. "They said they wouldn't do it, those damn cazadores" he mutters under his breath. He notes the doctor accuseing the Kangaroo of being involved and someone mentions something about a lockdown, Jericho speaks up "Doc have you considered that the kangaroo might have been in the wrong place at the wrong time"

Wow, comments fly fast after a few hours in school. I don't think its what happened but its possible that dessenr just tried to save Jkangaroo and alphas fancy writting is making him think JKangaroo is the mafia. Also im going to try to stay in character long as possible

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Not even 3 hours yet, and so many more posts than it was since over 9 hours ago. xP

Also, if people are smart, they would only base around the knowledge given from the information in the game.

But, since the mafia, and us, basically had no information, I'm sure it's reasonable enough that they randomly chose Notty, due to knowing about him from other means.

But, since this is the first day, I highly suggest we refrain from using outside sources as evidence in this case.

What we can do is either choose at random, get people to somehow confess, or no lynch.

I vote we don't no lynch.

As for who to vote for...

... Call me back on that one.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Oh jeeze!....

I was afraid I would be lynched off while I was spending time in my classes without me knowing or answering back. >.<
Whew... At least the crisis is averted and I can fully talk and see what is completely going on right now.
I just hope I don't, or anybody lets tons of these posts slip by while at work, school, or etc!

Anyways, I don't believe, as Sploorky stated, base information on really non-related things such as how both gasy and notty were killed off, just because they both play zombie, so any person here whom plays or have played on Zombie is most likely Mafia and should be suspected!--- It doesn't really make sense and leads to mis-lynches and just basically messes up the game.

Now seeing the thread, Dessern is claiming to be the doctor.
I am guessing, when he looked to save somebody tonight, he chose me, and as I lived, I may be a Zombie? I think I would have believed this reasoning if Alpha didn't already clarify that the Zombies and Skeleton both targeted Notty, so I don't see how I'm mixed into this.

On terms of Dessern, I initially believed him to be the doctor, as I did mention that the doctor would most likely have knowledge on whom the Zombie was, as the doctor most likely saved the zombie, hence the story at the beginning of this day. But again, that line of reasoning can be proven false, from Alpha's clarification above, so we can stop really discussing on that through that line of reasoning again.

Now--- Lets take a look at who have not been killed tonight, shall we? It seems that some people are kind of confused on why some of the big players, Defiant and Darth included, have not been killed tonight?
Perhaps it was in the good intentions of the Mafia to at least give them a chance. Perhaps they are the Mafia themselves!!!!!! ----
Actually, I believe the Mafia members are some of the newer players to these forum Mafia games. It is just a hunch, but that is what I believe.

I am still leaning on a vote for someone--- As a No lynch tends to be terrible in many cases, but without any good evidence I don't think we can really afford to vote off a player without good and CLEAR reasons why to vote them off (*cough* *cough*).
This is not a defense post. I believe I'm not really being put on the line here as I believe we have cleared up Dess's reasoning. Now lets get to looking for people who may be Mafia!

• Love
Reactions: balloon98

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Laid out on a table in Duffie's house are a few pieces of paper. On one of the papers, there lays a list of 20 names.

[panel]The Events of Arzanlon City

Dex Bonshon - Unknown
Nottykitten - KIA (By Zombie/Skeleton)
Calico Jack - Claimed to be Doctor (Possibly Cop)
Cromwell - Accused to be Mafia by Calico Jack
Theodorre - Unknown
Drake - Unknown
Gasy_Europeon - KIA (By Vigilante)
Undertaker - Unknown
HarmakPaul - Unknown
Jolteon_42 - Unknown
Jericho - Unknown
Sploorky - Unknown
Balloon98 - Unknown
Marnixxie - Unknown
Sith Lego - Unknown
Mooglie - Unknown
Prizyms - Unknown
Incognito - Unknown
Duffie Shirayuki - Unknown
Paceboys - Unknown[/panel]

Two names have been crossed out-- The ones who have been killed. Next to the crossed out names lay out how they have died.

But, some names have words laid out next to them, even though they've not been crossed.

On the other pieces of paper, you see nothing but a blank sheet.

Here lies the information Duffie has acquired through this journey so far.

Duffie sighs, shaking her head after she scans over her data once more.

"I'm so glad I didn't bring Kira with me... Then again, she probably wouldn't have allowed us to stay here. I still question why I stayed here..."

She looks into the mirror to the left of her desk, at herself. "And now I'm talking to myself again. Not the safest thing, considering there are cameras all over the damned place. No privacy, I tell you..."

Duffie faces toward the camera, sticking her tongue out at it. She then proceeds to push her chair away from the desk, and walks toward her front door. She grabs her brown fedora, with a purple stripe.

"I'll just pretend like I don't know anything... Seems to be the safest thing to do."

She walked outside of her house, finding the people of Arzanlon City beginning to argue.

"Ah, so it is true. The Mafia have come to Arzanlon City... Suppose it'll be just like the previous towns of olde..." She lowers her fedora to cover her face a bit more, even though it didn't cover much. "Don't want people to accuse me of such belittling things... They may even use my restless nights as a possibility." She shrugs. "Guess I'll just go with the flow, as I always have."

She walks toward the group, as they all look at her. She looks at everyone with open eyes. "So, what happened? Who died?"

She was told that Notty and Gasy had died.

"Ah, I see... And did any of the cameras get a clear shot of the murderers?"

She was told that the Zombies, Skeleton, and Vigilante were all caught on film.

"But, no identity other than that?"

It went quiet. Duffie sighed. "Of course not. I guess that much was expected. Anything I miss today?"

She was told about Calico, claiming to be a Doctor, and accusing Cromwell of being a Zombie. She was also told how he was possibly claiming to be the Cop.

"Ah, I see... Well, do you guys believe him?"

<Insert Responses Here>

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
((You wear a fedora? I wear a top hat! Let us join forces and create Epic Mafia Awesome Hat Fun-time Club! Or something with a similar thing to do with awesome hats in Mafia-like situations.))
((Yes! But, I would like to revoke your idea of a name that you call Epic Mafia Awesome Hat Fun-time Club. I say we call it... TF2. Terrific Fedoras, Too!))

Reaction score
Jericho stares at his walls, his eyes are blood shot due a combo of the cigarette smoke in the air, sleep depravation, and caffine surging through his veins. On the wall is a cork board with nineteen photos thumb tacked to it and two of the photos have a large red x through them. Lines of yarns streak from photo to photo. "Argh! no that dosent make sense" he slaps the cork board. Sigh, he picks it up off the floor and places it back on his wall. "There just isn't enough data" He grabs his epic wide brim leather (of mysterious origins) cowboy hat from the metal spike filled with sparking wires which used to hold a camera. As he strides toward the crowd he spits out his cigarette, and address the crowd folk "I don't think we should hang anyone tonight, Doc (dessern), old timers (defiant and darth) lock yer doors tonight and if you live till morning we might get somewhere... I don't think whoever is doin these killins are familiar to the town but nothing concrete so No Lynch" Jericho strode back to the door, unhinged the trap on his front door, poured himself a large mug of irish coffee, than leaned his chair back against the wall opposite his door, shotgun in lap and waited...

paceboys

Reaction score
Let me say something here: Mafia on the forums isnt as fast as mafia say face to face, TS, or irc i guess. Depends on what you play it on. Anyways, this mafia is rather slow. We always take about a week + on the first day, and we always (most of the time) end up with a no lynch, and its a helpful one.
No Lynch

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Comparing this mafia to real life mafia won't really do much.

They're definitely not one in the same.

Mafia seems to be more along the lines of investigation, looking in the fine print, or reading between the lines.

The only evidence we have is how others type, whether they accidentally confessed, or lied.

Even the ones you don't talk can give away the fact they might be hiding something.

Now, since this is in the morning, and I'm suffering from a headache, I'll leave it at that.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
This is tough to decide I am although curious who the cop found out about at night but of course we cant just ASK him since that would give away 2 of our power town roles. I am stuck I need to think...

• Agree
Reactions: Vatowski

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
It was bad for the Doctor to reveal his role (if it's true) or he could be taking an extra hit to save someone else from the Mafia. Hopefully the latter, as that would actually be quite smart, forgot if there can be 2 doctors and if there can be, we better dream that it's true (and 2ndpossibledoctor please keep ye role secret unless under serious defending conditions) x3.

And for my story I'll probably be sitting on my bed in Cow Ranch drinking some milk and eating some cookies. (yay for creativity)

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
I go for Dessern for reasons I explain when I return from Germany (tomorrow?), sorry I have been a lil' inactive into this game.
But if you simply look clearly there is something wrong about him, I just have a lil' computer time, sorry!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count:
Dessern5-1(Marnixxie)
No Lynch-3(The road to ruin, paceboys, vati180)

It takes 10/18 to make a majority vote.

@DarthLego5679-Players can wait as long as they like before making a last statement.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I believe that Calico Jack, also known as Dessern5, isn't who he says he is.
Now, I'm sure most of you have been led to believe he is the doctor. However, all the evidence points to quite the opposite!

For some posts, Mr. Jack frequently hinted at being the investigator.

I will make the first accusation then. Jkangaroo I belive he is a zombie as during the night I found out his role which is indeed a zombie (anything else to add).
During the night, it would have been -- quite simply -- impossible for Mr. Jack to have "found out" Cromwell Kangaroo's role. That is, the only way he could find out a role, is if he were the cop! Therefore, he must have been lying.

Furthermore, remember who it is that planted the idea of doctor "saving" the zombie.

The bolded sentence draws me to think that the skeleton was actually saved by the doctor.
Mr. Jack, having seen the opportunity, led us to believe that the doctor had saved a zombie. Now, you're probably thinking, "Mr. Bonshon! It is entirely possible for the doctor to have thought that the zombie was saved!" But that's where you're wrong.
You see, the reason that Mr. Jack could not possibly be doctor is this:
The Doctor will be told if they successfully save somebody, but the Doctor will not know who targeted the person they saved.
As you can see, if Mr. Jack were the doctor... he would know exactly whether or not he saved someone!
Game, set, match.​

Reactions: balloon98
Reaction score

Jericho shouts out from his attic "isn't it possible he simply thought whom he saved was a zombie because of the events of last night! still... you might be on to, I RETRACT MY NO LYNCH VOTE! Jericho then ran down to his basement to (confidential) the (confidential) with his (confidential) resulting in a (confidential)

Status
Not open for further replies.