Blocktopia Mafia Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Yes, but it was still his/her option on what to do.

And what has happened has already happened.

Let us not discuss about what has happened, but what will happen, shall we?
Ah, but in mafia you must take which that has happened to determine what one should do next.

As such, you are really soft-claiming as the vigilante .-.

Vatowski

Reaction score
Ah, but in mafia you must take which that has happened to determine what one should do next.

As such, you are really soft-claiming as the vigilante .-.
We can't determine anything at the moment... We must first hear the final statements before we can do major deductions. Vigilante might have messed up this time, let's hope that it Dosent happen again

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
We can't determine anything at the moment... We must first hear the final statements before we can do major deductions. Vigilante might have messed up this time, let's hope that it Dosent happen again
I don't think the final statements will help us at all, besides telling us what we already know.
What we need is to get people to talk a lot.

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo

Vatowski

Reaction score
A little bit more precise statistics if we lunch randomley:
About 5.5% of chance that we lynch the cop
About 5.5% of chance that we lynch the doctor
About 5.5% of chance that we lynch the vigilante
About 11.11% of chance that we lynch one of the 2 iron golems
About 38.88% of chance that we lynch one of the 7 civilians
About 5.5% of chance that we lynch the godfather
About 22.22% of chance that we lynch one of the 4 zombies
About 5.5% of chance that we lynch the assassin

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
vati180 also dont talk when it's night time we aren't allowed to as town :p ( if you are town)

Also LOL you said lunch not lynch.

Anyway i agree with defiant and Sploo, Vigilante try not to take wild guesses since now we are an extra person down. Also congrats to Defiant and Darth for not dying for once since veryone always kills them in the beginning since they are clever at this game

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Hmm I have my idea as of who to lynch for tonight... But I will keep that silent until I hear gassy and notty's final statements. If all goes as planned we should be down 1 zombie tonight.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
The skeleton and zombies went for Notty. Can we think of some reason that both anti town groups would go after notty, instead of a couple of the most skilled players, like Defiant or Darth? Might help us along the way.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Hmm I have my idea as of who to lynch for tonight... But I will keep that silent until I hear gassy and notty's final statements. If all goes as planned we should be down 1 zombie tonight.
Does that hint at you being the investigator / cop? :eek:
---
Anyways, we shouldn't really be waiting on Last-Statements from anybody. It feels like just waiting for these people to make a last statement, and they don't have to if they don't want to, it seems like it is stalling some progress of this game. Yes, Last Statements make the game more interesting, and may provoke some ideas about lynching, evidence, who seems suspicious, not suspicious... But in the long run, that is only showing the view of a player, in this case, who died when the game hadn't even begun its discussion phase. With that, I don't think we will learn much from the Last statements, and shouldn't be focusing to much on it. We need to start thinking ourselves people!
Moving on, is it just me, or was there no attacks by the Zombie last night?
It could have just been that the Zombie and the Skeleton just happened to target the same person, and as there are no town drunks / etc to block roles, it makes that possibility even more likely.
Although, the Zombies in the story portion putting us into the daytime discussion could have just been for story purposes, and maybe the Zombies attacked an Iron Golem that night?

Since we can't really say much on whom to lynch, as we can't really get any good evidence from just the beginning of a game, I would say a No Lynch may be the best option in order, although that just leaves more time for the Mafia to strike and take out the town, so I am not certain what to do right now. I think I will wait for more discussion before I can make out a good idea / choice for the day.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I dont think that the skeleton was aiming for notty actually. That might have been aiming for the zombie not knowing what they were.
The Zombie gets its face cut up, and realizes that an arrow is in front of its face. Then the zombie realizes something. Something else stopped the arrow from hitting it's face.
The bolded sentence draws me to think that the skeleton was actually saved by the doctor.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I dont think that the skeleton was aiming for notty actually. That might have been aiming for the zombie not knowing what they were.

The bolded sentence draws me to think that the skeleton was actually saved by the doctor.
If the Zombie was saved by the Doctor, then the doctor would have knowledge on who the Zombie may possibly be.
Is this sort of the reason why you have a strong idea on who the Zombie is Dessern?
I'm starting to get the feeling you are either the Doctor, or Cop in this round, or at least, a role allied to the town.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com

The skeleton's shot could have also been aimed to fire at a zombie, but turned out to hit Notty instead.

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
First day... always that long wait before someone makes the first vote .-.
I would make my vote right now, but being at school and being very tired, I do not feel it would be a wise vote.

If you're going to "complain" about the lack of voting on the first day, you may always volunteer to make the first accusation.

Vatowski

Reaction score
[bold]Jkangaroo[/bold]

If this is a trick that dressers is tryin to pull we will know after the lynch results, if dessern is really the cop I hope the doctor will save him tonight cause he will surely be targeted by the mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.