Blocktopia Mafia Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

Arzanlon City-Recovered Camera Footage after Mafia intrusion-Night 1
The Mafia consisting of 4 Zombies and the Enderman silently go into the facility where the AI Zeta is kept. Alarms immediately are sounded, likely the work of Zeta's security sub-routine. The Mafia quickly break into the storage room, where Zeta's chip is inserted into the mainframe. Six townspeople appear behind the Mafia.
Townsperson: Give up. You're cornered.
A loud twang is heard, an arrow pierces the head of a townsperson. The Skeleton darts forward, grabbing the body of the hit townsperson before the mafia can properly see, and then uses a Pearl of Transformation to turn into the newly deceased townsperson after escaping. The Skeleton throws a Fire Charge, setting the body on fire and runs away.
The Mafia move fast, killing the five remaining townspeople. The Mafia then move to the mainframe. A green light appears through a glass orb present within the mainframe. It's Zeta.
Zeta: You're here for me, I take it.
Enderman: That's correct. We're using you to get what we want. The Mafia needs this technology in order to make a comeback.
Zeta: You may not like to hear that I just activated the lockdown system in Arzanlon City. There is no escape. Furthermore, I will now scan the bodies of the people you jus-
One of the zombies yanks Zeta's chip out of the mainframe before Zeta can reveal the killed townspeople to all of Arzanlon City.
Enderman: Keep the chip with you. This was supposed to be a quick theft. Now we have to destroy the town in order to make a clean getaway. Now we disguise ourselves as the other five killed people. Let's get to work.
Arzanlon City-Mayor's home-Night 1
The Mayor of Arzanlon City fumbles with a camera, getting annoyed.
Mayor: These cameras are so annoying. Why do we even have these redstone cameras? What's the point?
The Mayor sets the camera down and presses a button on an interface.
Mayor: Zeta, give the demolitionists the detonation code for the Town House 38B, and tell the renovators it is okay to decorate the Inn.
(A shadow appears behind the Mayor)
Enderman: Zeta's not here.
(The Enderman lunges at the Mayor, the footage goes black)

Who did the Mafia and Skeleton replace? Find out if you can, as this is Blocktopia Mafia Season 4!
-Power Role Names-
The normal Mafia members are called Zombies.
The Godfather is called the Enderman.
The Serial Killer is called the Skeleton.
Bulletproof Civilians are called Iron Golems.
Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, and the Lyncher will keep their names.
-Role List-
Town
1 Cop
1 Doctor
1 Vigilante
2 Iron Golems
8 Civilians
Mafia
1 Enderman
4 Zombies
3rd Party
1 Skeleton
1 Lyncher

View the rules and sign up to be an alternate at this thread:
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/mafia-season-4-signups.8612/

List of players:
Do not view if you want to keep it a surprise, dead players will have their roles revealed in here.

1. Defiant_Blob(As Dex Bonshon) Found by the Vigilante. Night 4. Enderman.
2. Nottykitten(As Self) Accidental death by Skeleton + Zombies. Night 1. Lyncher.
3. dessern5(As Calico Jack) Injected with death...something. Day 2. Doctor.
4. JKangaroo(As Cromwell the Kangaroo) Died via night lynch. Night 2. Cop.
5. theodorre(As Theodorre the Nut n' Rose Maker) Killed by a murder booth. Day 4. Zombie.
6. 77_is_the_best(As Drake the Archer)
7. gasy_europeon(As Self) Regettably murdered by the Vigilante. Night 1. Civilian.
8. kraby1(As Undertaker the Wrestler)
9. HarmakPaul(As Self)
10. Jolteon_42(As Self) Booted from inactivity. Day 3. Zombie.
11. The road to ruin(As Jericho the Steve)
12. Sploorky(As Self)
13. balloon98(As Self) A death that could have been ironic. Day 1. Civilian.
14. Marnixxie(As Self) Left. Day 3. Iron Golem.
15. DarthLego5679(As Sith Lego) Incinerated while in a toolbox. Night 2. Civilian.
16. Ooglie101(As Mooglie the Cow) Stabbed by the Vigilante. Night 3. Zombie.
17. Prizyms(As Self) Swept into a hole. Day 3. Civilian.
18. vati180(As Incognito) Found by the Skeleton. Night 4. Iron Golem.
19. Duffie(As Duffie Shirayuki) Shot in the neck by the Skeleton. Night 3. Civilian.
20. paceboys(As self) Easily murdered by zombies. Night 4. Civilian.

Make sure to select watch thread at the top left corner of the first post, as discussions can start up at any moment. Also make sure to check manually in case alerts break.

And now I will begin sending people their roles shortly. Be patient, as 20 PMs is a lot to write. When you receive your PM, post here saying that you got it.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Prizyms
I'll delay until Saturday GMT-6+whenever I get up. Plus it might take a couple days until all PMs are confirmed anyway.

All role PMs have been sent! Everyone that has not posted already must confirm they got their PM here without saying their role.

Status
Not open for further replies.