Blocktopia Mafia Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Oh jeeze, Oh gosh. It was so infuriating!
I don't know how you people can handle it;
I just could not, could not sit still throughout this whole match.
There were just so many things that slipped through the cracks! Agh!
I just wanted to say something, anything; which is why I was really, really into the idea of having everyone come back for one final voting session: It seemed so much more epic in my mind for some reason.

Anyways! As I was the cop originally, I think I have some explaining to do!
vati180
In terms of my first choice of a person who I looked up, which was Prizyms, was one of my main reasons I tried very hard to protect him from being lynched on the first day. This was actually one of my extreme surprises and displeasures of this round of Mafia, because it seemed no one really went back through the game and brought up any information what I, the cop decided to protect: Which was both Prizyms AND Dessern.

I, in the begging, and honestly throughout the whole game, the lynchings were so infuriating!... Mainly with Prizyms and Dessern. I don't know what happened, I mean seriously, there was absolutely no evidence against them! The case of them not being able to give a proper defense or that they seemed vague suspicious do to prior events were so terrible and had such low-ended ideas backing them up. Most of the time, some of the excuses could be said for the majority of this games cast at the time! Both Dessern and Prizyms were the main people I protected, and I thought I protected them well... However, this protection led me to some of my thoughts on who was the actual Mafia.

After mine own, as well as DarthLego's deaths, I automatically looked at Defiant and questioned how he was still living. In my eyes, his excessive denouncements of Dessern made me catch suspicion of him, and his continued life in the game really caught my eye.
I want to note that in pretty much every Mafia game that he's taken part in, Defiant almost always dies in the first two rounds. This is caused by the Mafia being suspicious that, as he is considered, and is indeed, a great player, that it would be easier for him to discover the Mafia. Seeing as the Mafia or indeed skeleton did not hit Defiant on the first run, really surprised me, and my guess was he was Mafia that first day.

I also had suspicions of Ooglie and Theodorre after a number of incidents, and where my other 2 guesses for possible Mafia/Zombie affiliations.

Originally, besides these 3, I had thought, as Duffie seemed to hold extremely close views as Defiant, it was my suspect that they were somehow working together, because they seemed to be able to sway a lot of the votes toward lynching Dessern off. After her death, I was also surprised and ended up loosing one of my leads.
My other suspect was Sploorky, and originally, I suspected him from the beginning with the lack of death, similar to Defiant's reason, as well as his constant attacks against Prizyms with very, very little evidence to get behind. This action seemed to continue throughout the game, which extremely heightened my guesses for his chance of being Mafia.... Which ended up being false after his death of being a civilian (which actually kind of bummed me out to be truthful)
Yeah, sorry 'bout that, Jk. What you explained was why I wanted you dead: to prevent you from catching onto me later in th' game and to let the mafia lynch others so I can win it. Also, my reason for not killing Defiant was because, since him and Duffie had very similar views, I killed Duffie first as a check. Assuming they were both town after Duffie died, I didn't kill Defiant since I wanted the town to have a strong player. Besides, he helped lead votes towards some citizens, and in the process, helped me.

And as for you, 77_is_the_best at that point, I thought you were mafia since you no-lynched along with theo, so I thought it was a last resort thing from the mafia. Then kraby was seen to be the mafia and I won.

Oh yeah. balloon98 Why were you suspicious of me near the beginning? I doubt that I let anything slip that I was th' skeleton.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I wasn't suspicious of you being the skeleton but of being a bad power roole in general because kept trying to promote votes on people like Prizyms who done nothing to seem guilty besides " well he isnt talking so he guilty lets lynch him" and the arguements ended there that wasn't really solid proof. Sure it can be true but not all the time people like Jolt always play quiet ( which is weird since if you hear him on TeamSpeak MY GOD) and he has won being mafia and innocent. It didn't make much sense and seemed like you were just trying to get rid of people and same for Dessern since you voted and didnt have much reason why ( of course after Dess slipped up you had plenty of reasons).

• Agree
Reactions: JKangaroo
Status
Not open for further replies.