Blocktopia Mafia Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I'm not available on the weekend can I pm you the people I want to lynch before I leave for the weekend
You don't PM who to lynch. You find evidence of a person with the rest of the town (contradictions, reasons why one may kill another, etc.) and vote as an individual publicly on this thread. Just randomly lynching someone makes you look more suspicious. Besides, you can only lynch one person each day and it's the person that has the most votes to lynch.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Just gonna add this for teh lulz before i go for the weekend ;p

That's the whole plot, right there.

Also, when will this shin-dig get started, Alpha102? :laugh:

Edit : Also, I meant for the game, Apollo Justice, but this will totally be the plot for Mafia, too.

And editing shall be allowed, until the actual game starts, because I don't want to double post until I actually need to, due to game rules. D:<

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The civilians sleep, blissfully unaware that the Mafia has infiltrated Arzanlon City and stolen Zeta. However, the Cop, Doctor, and Vigilante have received alerts from when Zeta detected the Mafia entering the facility and are on the move.

It is now Night 1.

Disclaimer: These passages do not reflect any roles players have in this game.

Zombies and Enderman, please discuss amongst yourselves your target, and have the Enderman PM me the target.
Skeleton, PM me your target.
Cop, PM me the person you wish to investigate.
Doctor, PM me the person you wish to attempt to save.
Vigilante, if you want to target someone PM me your target. Otherwise PM me you do not wish to target someone.
Lyncher, PM me the person in the game that you will strive to get lynched.

The game has started! Best of luck to everyone.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Arzanlon City-Night 1-Housing Block 07
Gasy_europeon sleeps soundly, oblivious to what could be happening to him. The Vigilante then walks in, and accidentally catches the cloak on a loose nail(Lazy lazy , Architects of Arzanlon city), and it slips off. Gasy_europeon wakes and sees the Vigilante's identity. The Vigilante realizes that Gasy_europeon could not be against the town, but regrettably knows that Gasy_europeon should not be allowed to know the Vigilante's identity. The Vigilante pulls out a knife, and stabs Gasy_europeon. The Vigilante puts the cloak back on, and leaves, knowing Gasy_europeon should not have died.
Arzanlon City-Night 1-City Sublevel 01
As a mischievous feline, Nottykitten is playing with a puddle, trying to catch invisible fish within it. Nottykitten starts licking the puddle, when Nottykitten suddenly hears footsteps. Nottykitten creeps along, wondering who it could be.
Two Zombie walk forward in the dark sublevel, using it as a quick way to get across the city. They are suddenly jumped by The Skeleton, whom shoots several arrows at the zombies. The Zombies dodge, and hide behind a pillar.
Nottykitten creeps along, and sees the two zombies hiding from the Skeleton while arrows are being shot. Nottykitten gets really mad, and then attacks the zombies furiously, causing one to fall over. The Skeleton fires an arrow at the felled zombie, and then darts away.
The Zombie gets its face cut up, and realizes that an arrow is in front of its face. Then the zombie realizes something. Something else stopped the arrow from hitting it's face.
[REDACTED DUE TO LOSS OF CUTENESS]
The two zombies walk out of Sublevel 01, knowing that the kitten saved one of their lives by sacrificing itself. The lone zombie realizes that the cuts on its face will never heal, and will serve as a reminder to never hurt a cute animal.
Arzanlon City-Night 1-Nottykitten's room in Pet Housing Block 02
The zombie with the cut-up face walks into the room, and then notices that there are several damaged cat toys, and the entire room is clawed. It seems Nottykitten sure liked to hold a grudge.
Arzanlon City-Day 1-Town Square
The townspeople meet up and congregate in the center, when an automated message plays. It's from Zeta.
Zeta: This message has been recorded to inform you that somebody has taken me out of the mainframe. As per regulations, I regret to inform you that I have gone missing, and now protocol must be followed. I have put Arzanlon city on lockdown, and it will not be lifted until my chip is found and inserted into a compatible storage device. I do not know what would have caused it, but at least one person in this city is plotting against you. Stay calm, and deduce who it was.
The town gets worried, as no way out of the city means being cut off from the rest of the world. The town has to figure out who could have done this, and fast!

Gasy_europeon was a Civilian.
Nottykitten was The Lyncher.

It is now Day 1. With 18 left, it takes 10 to lynch.

Nottykitten and Gasy_europeon, you each have a last statement you can make. Nottykitten, you are allowed to share your target, because you do not know his/her's role.

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.