Blocktopia Mafia Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
well you already blocked notty once and they didn't attack, shouldn't that be enough for a definite lynch. and even if you are the mafia and are just lying about the block, then sry notty that you died but you also uncovered the true threat. personally Shadow idk why you voted for me when evidence like this exists, but more power to ya

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
well you already blocked notty once and they didn't attack, shouldn't that be enough for a definite lynch.
To most people, yes this would be a definite time to lynch, with a good reason.
However-
I'm not one of those people... I'm more cautious right now since it is the end of the game, and I never want an innocent player to die, so I want one more night to look over the situation, and then I tend to have a full answer on whom I want to lynch for in the morning.

The only problem I see, is that the longer we take, the more the potential zombie could change our view on who to vote, like how HarmakPaul kind of sowed seeds of doubt on Paceboys before we fully lynched him, even though it was obvious he was the Hooker. (And I am still ashamed I kind of helped in that... But I had my doubts about Pace from the information I already told earlier during that session a few pages ago)
Anyways, I feel Notty Is partially doing the same by putting some suspicion on some quiet people / other people, Like You Togo, Jolt, Smely, and etc, and he is merely doing this because I accused him. That is all I can really say.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Also, vote Count because Shadow voted!
---
Vote Count:
Nottykitten-2(JKangaroo, Thetogolopian)
Thetogolopian-2(Nottykitten, Shadow_KnightMC.)

Not voted: Ooglie101, smelyalata, Jolteon42

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
However-
I'm not one of those people... I'm more cautious right now since it is the end of the game, and I never want an innocent player to die, so I want one more night to look over the situation, and then I tend to have a full answer on whom I want to lynch for in the morning.

The only problem I see, is that the longer we take, the more the potential zombie could change our view on who to vote, like how HarmakPaul kind of sowed seeds of doubt on Paceboys before we fully lynched him, even though it was obvious he was the Hooker. (And I am still ashamed I kind of helped in that... But I had my doubts about Pace from the information I already told earlier during that session a few pages ago)
Anyways, I feel Notty Is partially doing the same by putting some suspicion on some quiet people / other people, Like You Togo, Jolt, Smely, and etc, and he is merely doing this because I accused him. That is all I can really say.
However, the mafia(if it isn't notty) could just not attack and get notty lynched the next day.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Thetogolopian and Smelyalata: No idea about you two. I have no reason to find you not-guilty.
Thetogolopian, you seem like you are using good tactics if you were (are) the zombie,
Smelyalata, silent, not much to say about you.
Both suspicious to me.

I chose to vote on of you two. And that happened to be you, Togo.

What I think, its either Togo or Smely.
And thats why I voted Togo, because I just looked at who I found innocent. And then voting the last.
In this situation being 2.
Then I just randomly voted one of the 2.

Understand? =P
Jolteon42

JKangaroo

Reaction score
However, the mafia(if it isn't notty) could just not attack and get notty lynched the next day.
This really only works if we wait a single day not to lynch.
Say we do follow my plan to wait a day, and then the Mafia follows your plan and decides not to kill him off tonight, but instead someone else. But, we wait another day to not lynch anyone, and the Mafia decide not to kill someone off again. It could go in a loop. (I actually got confused stating this sentence.

I also just remembered there is a possible 1 More Iron Golem out in the game, which can directly contradict my statement (possibly) Of Notty. Obviously if this is true, I even more so want to wait possibly one more night not to lynch.

Another possible thing: Even if we don't lynch. I'm guessing the Vigilante will most likely just kill off Notty. (Just a guess looking at what happens during the night cycle during the past few games / rounds / nights / etc / whatever you want to call them!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
However-

Well, Togo is not quit at all.
And ofcourse I am laying suspicions on others. If you had 2 votes against you (this day), wouldnt you try to convince them to vote on someone else?
I'm just trying not to die. Knowing that you need me to survive.

smelyalata

Reaction score
Say we do follow my plan to wait a day, and then the Mafia follows your plan and decides not to kill him off tonight, but instead someone else. But, we wait another day to not lynch anyone, and the Mafia decide not to kill someone off again. It could go in a loop. !
But if you block notty that night and the mafia still attacks, at least we'll know that notty isn't the mafia.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
cause it's almost certain Kanga will block Notty. If it's not Notty, it would be beneficial to not attack cause then if Kanga blocks Notty again then we're sure it's Notty and the mafia gets two kills essentially. If it is Notty, well then Notty's attack would be void and then we know it's Notty. Of course Kanga can throw this conclusion into the blender by not blocking someone, doesn't have to be Notty, and either the mafia or Notty could chance an attack. But if he does block Notty and Notty isn't the last mafia but they still attack, well we know it's not Notty, and the mafia only gets one kill. Best course of action for mafia, if it's not Notty, is just let Kanga block Notty and let us kill Notty, then attack at night and get two kills. Or they can attack chancing the improbability that Kanga would choose not to block and then getting a kill and we still don't know if Notty is to blame or not. That would prolly come to a no lynch in which case Kanga would block Notty the following night, mafia wouldn't attack and then we kill Notty and mafia still gets two kills. That's much riskier though. However, knowing that it's the riskier choice, Kanga might bank on that knowing that mafia knows it's riskier, and not block, but also making it the safer choice in turn which the mafia could gamble at an opening. But if Kanga doesn't block and no one attacks, we're still at an impasse. This would prolly lead to a no lynch day and increase the likelihood of Kanga blocking Notty, giving the go ahead for Mafia to not attack. But again that's the safer choice and Kanga could bank on that and not blocking and knowing that mafia could gamble once again on Kanga not blocking and then attacking. We'd kill Notty and Mafia would get two kills. And at any point in time where the Mafia could attack, the last one might be an arrogant sob and just throw a wrench in the whole thing and insult us by kill Notty itself. That would throw suspicion on me or Kanga, cause Kanga could be lying. However he said that he blocked me night two, and he did block me night two, I got the PM from alpha. So I'd be the only suspect the following day, and know you lot I'd go down quick. And then mafia would kill another at night, prolly Kanga, and getting 3 kills and now we don't have someone to block people and check anymore. Now maybe there is another Iron Golem and the mafia attacked it last night. It's kinda unlikely but could happen, however if they did that means than everyone left has one hit, and easy pickings for last Mafia. Once our numbers thin we could just guess randomly and hope to kill the Mafia, but the Mafia affects the vote count too and could manipulate the situation. So how do I know? I don't, it's just one of simpler answers for tonight.

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie

JKangaroo

Reaction score
cause it's almost certain Kanga will block Notty. If it's not Notty, it would be beneficial to not attack cause then if Kanga blocks Notty again then we're sure it's Notty and the mafia gets two kills essentially. If it is Notty, well then Notty's attack would be void and then we know it's Notty. Of course Kanga can throw this conclusion into the blender by not blocking someone, doesn't have to be Notty, and either the mafia or Notty could chance an attack. But if he does block Notty and Notty isn't the last mafia but they still attack, well we know it's not Notty, and the mafia only gets one kill. Best course of action for mafia, if it's not Notty, is just let Kanga block Notty and let us kill Notty, then attack at night and get two kills. Or they can attack chancing the improbability that Kanga would choose not to block and then getting a kill and we still don't know if Notty is to blame or not. That would prolly come to a no lynch in which case Kanga would block Notty the following night, mafia wouldn't attack and then we kill Notty and mafia still gets two kills. That's much riskier though. However, knowing that it's the riskier choice, Kanga might bank on that knowing that mafia knows it's riskier, and not block, but also making it the safer choice in turn which the mafia could gamble at an opening. But if Kanga doesn't block and no one attacks, we're still at an impasse. This would prolly lead to a no lynch day and increase the likelihood of Kanga blocking Notty, giving the go ahead for Mafia to not attack. But again that's the safer choice and Kanga could bank on that and not blocking and knowing that mafia could gamble once again on Kanga not blocking and then attacking. We'd kill Notty and Mafia would get two kills. And at any point in time where the Mafia could attack, the last one might be an arrogant sob and just throw a wrench in the whole thing and insult us by kill Notty itself. That would throw suspicion on me or Kanga, cause Kanga could be lying. However he said that he blocked me night two, and he did block me night two, I got the PM from alpha. So I'd be the only suspect the following day, and know you lot I'd go down quick. And then mafia would kill another at night, prolly Kanga, and getting 3 kills and now we don't have someone to block people and check anymore. Now maybe there is another Iron Golem and the mafia attacked it last night. It's kinda unlikely but could happen, however if they did that means than everyone left has one hit, and easy pickings for last Mafia. Once our numbers thin we could just guess randomly and hope to kill the Mafia, but the Mafia affects the vote count too and could manipulate the situation. So how do I know? I don't, it's just one of simpler answers for tonight.

• Agree

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Before we get the dreaded "48 hour remaining" time-limit I'm quite sure Alpha will eventually give us, I just want one more round to clarify everyone's views on a decision this day, and then we can follow it through.
For these... "reviews" where your merely clarifying your opinion, merely state...
---
1) Whom or what you are leaning more toward for a vote (Weither it be a No Lynch, or a vote for a player)
2) A short, simple, explanation of "Why?"
Note: Please no - "I don't know / I'm not sure who to vote." As Question 1 just asks Whom or what your leaning toward.
---
1) Anways, Again, I'm leaning toward waiting a day or two; But I am also warry of NottyKitten, So I am leaning toward those 2 possibilities.
2) I also already stated my reasons, I blocked Notty, the Mafia did not attack, So I felt a strong feeling that Notty in fact is the Final Mafia, However there is the possibility(NOT EXACT. THERE MAY NOT BE ONE) of an Iron Golem remaining, so that could rule me out. The No Lynch option was to buy us some time to see what happens, so we do not screw up a day-time vote, and loose the game.
Oh. I also forgot: I was going to, and Now am, Changing my vote to No Lynch.
---
Thetogolopian Nottykitten Shadow_KnightMC Ooglie101 Jolteon42 smelyalata

• Useful

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Well, Togo is not quit at all.
And ofcourse I am laying suspicions on others. If you had 2 votes against you (this day), wouldnt you try to convince them to vote on someone else?
I'm just trying not to die. Knowing that you need me to survive.
I found it! I remembered this post Notty made earlier right after I made my previous post, yet could not find it! But Luckily a second (actually 6th look) I found it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Why would we need you to survive Notty? Now... Stating that we need you to survive, basically means your stating the town needs you to survive. (and You were replying to my post, so you are basically addressing the town).
Last night, Since I blocked you. Only the VIGILANTE attacked.

Now, Only the SLIME (ME), and the VIGILANTE. Are the power roles left at the towns disposal, as both the COP AND DOCTOR ARE DEAD. How would we need you to survive?

This is EXTREME evidence that points towards Notty in my opinion. This, including my other reasoning that the Zombie did not attack last night, I feel confident that Notty is in fact, our final Zombie. He originally sowed seeds of doubt in my mind with his defenses and posts, but I now I feel the confidence of a thousand suns!!!! --- That you are the Zombie.

I now change my vote back to NOTTYKITTEN. Ignore my reasoning for a No Lynch on my previous post. I have complete confidence Notty is our main man, and should be dealt with.
---
However... Again this is all in the rest of the towns hands. I cannot stop your decision if you choose not to Lynch Notty, and choose someone, In my opinion, less likely to be the Zombie, like Togo.

(Oh, and I know this may happen. If Notty is in fact, not the Zombie and we pick him. Lots of Blame will of course, be put on me, and I prolly will be voted off. But, Why? Why vote off one of the Good Power roles for the Town? Both Notty, and Togo have stated they were blocked on the nights I stated I blocked them on. So think twice if this scenario, which I highly doubt, happens.)

• Informative

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Oh Duffie...
You and your little "likes / winner / informative / etc" feedback choices.
They always make me laugh when I see one pop up.
It's so friendly. :3
(Also, Triple post? I would say something else about that, But this is like a Ghost-town)

smelyalata

Reaction score
Oh, Duffie. ;P
Anyway, since I was already planning to vote for notty, but was just unsure about it, I'm going to place my vote on nottykitten as well. Although when he said 'Knowing you need me to survive', he might have just meant that, assuming he's a villager, if he dies we have less of a chance of winning. ( I have no idea if that even made sense but I wanted to make my vote before I head off to school. )

Status
Not open for further replies.