Blocktopia Mafia Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. Who is the most suspicious to you and why?
The most suspicious to me is The road to ruin, he's been switching votes often then votes for a No Lynch after a deadline is made.

2. Why have you not voted for him/her?
I was still thinking, I vote for The road to ruin.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The road to ruin-2(Nottykitten, Jolteon42)
Nottykitten-1(JKangaroo)
No Lynch-1(The road to ruin)

If there is a tie I put an extension and check again after that time period.
Roughly five hours until the deadline.

smelyalata

Reaction score
Think I'm going to go ahead and vote for The road to ruin as well, basically for the reasons that Jolt and Notty gave, and also because the two other options that have been voted for are no lynch, which we really don't want, and notty, who doesn't come off as very suspicious to me.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one went on a Bandwagon for Notty. That's good, but looks like my test failed. Anyways, I still don't think voting for someone based on your current reasoning (he only voted around twice, 1 for Togo, and 1 for a No lynch, though I may have missed some other votes he did), and this is still just his first mafia game (which, I admit, is the perfect cover to hide thyself as Mafia!), I feel road is a terrible vote, and you all are simply rushing to lynch someone before this SHORT, and I emphasize SHORT time limit (less then 24 hours now I believe?)

I'm going to suggest take another look at who you want to vote. My vote still stands.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Think I'm going to go ahead and vote for The road to ruin as well, basically for the reasons that Jolt and Notty gave, and also because the two other options that have been voted for are no lynch, which we really don't want, and notty, who doesn't come off as very suspicious to me.
Pretty much this.

Vote: The road to ruin

Reaction score
Okay three things, this is my first game so being sneaky and quiet is something I haven't quiet gotten down, second I would like to just really make this clear (it's apparently confusing) I NEVER VOTED FOR TOGO, when I said I was suspicous of him for being suspicous of me, it sounded ALOT cartoonier and Oh-yeah-wellish in my head, it was never a threat, just a joke. Third, I'll admit to not being a civilian (and not a mafia member) Seriously, no need to fear me, I'm about as dangerous as a bar of iron.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I an changing my vote to No lynch. (can't bold on my phone.)

Reason: Road's defense is valid, we are making the same mistake we made in the other games. Even though the deadline is here we need to think about who we vote.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The road to ruin-3(Nottykitten, smelyalata, kraby1)
Nottykitten-1(JKangaroo)
No Lynch-1(The road to ruin, Jolteon42)

One hour left. (Five votes for an option will have that option done, as that would be a majority.)

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
Nottykitten-1(JKangaroo)

One hour left. (Five votes for an option will have that option done, as that would be a majority.)
other wise it's just the most voted option?

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The deadline has hit.

Vote Count:
Nottykitten-1(JKangaroo)

The road to ruin will be lynched. While I prepare the story, everyone except The road to ruin may talk.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Jericho the steve finds himself cornered by the remaining eight members of Clobule. Jericho decides to go down with a bang and demands a fancy murder. Jericho winds up in a cage with two redstone wired buzzsaws on each end. The buzzsaws start after the switch is hit, and slowly close in. Jericho lights the cage on fire with flint to have a dramatic exit, and the buzzsaws reach Jericho and kill him.

The town looks at Jericho, who somehow survived twenty minutes with the buzzsaws cutting him and the fire. Jericho has a pearl of transformation. Cromwell the kangaroo grabs the pearl, and Jericho transforms into his true form, a Iron Golem.

The road to ruin/Jericho the steve was a Iron Golem.

It is now Night 5.

Remaining power roles, please send in your PMs.

The road to ruin, you have one last statement you can make at any time.

• Winner

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The vigilante picks the lock on a nearby cottage, and goes in. Billy the dog barks
loudly, the vigilante opens the door and Billy runs out of the college. The vigilante finds Birdman sleeping soundly, and slices his throat. Nothing happens. Birdman was an innocent old and deaf person. The vigilante is starting to regret these really innocent deaths.

Billy the dog found a new owner and Birdman's memory lives on within Billy.

kraby1/Birdman was a Civilian.

It is now Day 5.

With 7 players left, it takes 4 to lynch.

kraby1, you have one last statement you can make.

• Informative
Reactions: balloon98

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Le' Sigh...
I hate it when I'm right. Sorry The road to ruin . Really couldn't do much to change everyone's mind on voting you off.
----
However... At this moment I am thoroughly convinced on who the zombie is.
How? I decided to block Nottykitten last night, and seeing how the zombie did not attack anyone last night, I have strong speculation on Notty.
Now obviously, the zombie could have easily just have said that he was not going to kill anyone that night... And In advance, I do believe many of you would say such a thing. But why? Why would the zombie, in turn, decide not to kill anyone off when they game is almost over. They just have to be hidden long enough to win, so why not kill anyone.
With this basis of reasoning. I have putting my full efforts in voting for NottyKitten.
---
However, If we decide not to Lynch this day... I have a plan that may prove who is the zombie, but it requires the Vigilante not to attack tonight, which may be risky.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
so that's why you were suspicious well I'm will to go along with ya, after all if this doesn't work then we know who to kill next ;)

Nottykitten it's been real, but you gotta go now

• Winner

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, looks like I am the most suspicious now.

I knew JK was going to roleblock me because he would think I am the zombie.
I found it obvious, and I think some of you might have suspected it too.
So I already felt like the zombie would pass a night to live another day.

And then you say ofcourse:
Zombies would never do that because they would waste a night.
But ofcourse they would do it because that saves them up the next lynch (next day)

And I know it seems obvious for you all to lynch me.
I think this game is pretty much over for me.
All I can say that I am not the zombie, but I dont think that anyone believes me.

However, If we decide not to Lynch this day... I have a plan that may prove who is the zombie, but it requires the Vigilante not to attack tonight, which may be risky.
However, I like this idea. (for me not being lynched =P)
But explain, why would the viligante not attack that night?

And also, JK, think of this: Do you think others would know about you roleblocking me tonight?

Just know that the real zombie is laughing now.

All I ask you all is to wait with voting for me to maybe continue a argument.

For me: Well what can I do?
I believe it takes only 3 or 4 to lynch.
And yes, this is a self-defense vote.
But still, the most suspisious of me is Thetogolopian.
Why? Some reasons that are complicated C=
But also because if I dont vote for anyone, this could pretty much be my last day.

So my vote goes to Thetogolopian

JKangaroo

Reaction score
However, I like this idea. (for me not being lynched =P)
But explain, why would the viligante not attack that night?

And also, JK, think of this: Do you think others would know about you roleblocking me tonight?

Just know that the real zombie is laughing now.

All I ask you all is to wait with voting for me to maybe continue a argument.

For me: Well what can I do?
I believe it takes only 3 or 4 to lynch.
And yes, this is a self-defense vote.
But still, the most suspisious of me is Thetogolopian.
Why? Some reasons that are complicated C=
But also because if I dont vote for anyone, this could pretty much be my last day.

So my vote goes to Thetogolopian
Yes, I do like this idea better. It gives us more time (so I can take over the world! muuuhahahaha!---) to plan on whom to lynch, But I only plan on waiting a single turn if we go through with this plan. Obviously, if you are truly the zombie, you will just decide not to lynch anybody, then we will simply be going around in circles, and I believe if this is the case, the zombie's plan is to wear us all down with the vigilante whom is killing people in the night, then strike. (or automatically win if there are the minimum amount of villagers left).

Yes, this is an urge for a No Lynch. My original post was to inform everyone on a very (VERY) possible zombie. But I would rather take this slowly. The end of the game is (quite) near, and I do not want the town to loose like last round. We should plan for perhaps, a day or 2 (Yes! This day counts as a day of planning)
My vote still stands. Anyone can seem innocent in a game of lies like Mafia. (cept Maybe Harmak... Why did you say you were the Hooker!..... Oh wait, it was to confuse us then we killed off the doctor (which I'm quite sad and embarrassed to be in the helping with partially). Very sneaky there Harmak, very sneaky)
IMPORTANT NOTE HERE: READ READ READ READ BEFORE YOU VOTE / LYNCH
My vote stands, But don't just vote because of what either of us said (actually, that is important! Do read what we said). But use your own initiative before you decide upon a NO LYNCH (I'm in favour of it depending on what everyone else's view is FIRST, so that means speak your mind BEFORE Lynching / choosing a vote), Vote for Notty, or A vote for someone else your a suspicious of.

• Winner
Reactions: HarmakAnna

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
YES I KNOW MY LAST STATEMENT CONTRADICTS MY VOTE FOR NOTTY (somewhat).
I just want us to be careful with our vote, that's all. :)
I also like to point out something else:

1. Thetogolopian(As self)
3. Nottykitten(As Lord of Ocelots)
6.Shadow_KnightMC(As self)
8. Ooglie(As Mooglie)
9. JKangaroo(As Cromwell the Kangaroo)
10.Jolteon42(As self)
16. smelyalata(As self)

These people (or zombie's xD) are left.
As you have seen in the other days, some of them are inactive/don't post. I bolted those.

Those bolted have talked really little, and didn't vote much in the days.
Tought I like you all to decide what to do now.
Since we need your votes to continue the game =)

Shadow_KnightMC ...............No idea about you.
Ooglie101 ...............................I didnt even knew you were playing with us.
Jolteon42
smelyalata

Give us your opinion.
Who is the most suspicious to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.