Blocktopia Mafia Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Oh, Duffie. ;P
Anyway, since I was already planning to vote for notty, but was just unsure about it, I'm going to place my vote on nottykitten as well. Although when he said 'Knowing you need me to survive', he might have just meant that, assuming he's a villager, if he dies we have less of a chance of winning. ( I have no idea if that even made sense but I wanted to make my vote before I head off to school. )
Yeah.... I actually thought of that after I posted my thing...
And I actually lost some confidence...
And I kind of went overboard with excitement / zeal...
But!
It can actually go either way, and Notty's statement sounds more serious, like a power-role serious to me.
And I feel with both reasons I stated, I feel my vote stands up for itself reasonably well.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
I found it! I remembered this post Notty made earlier right after I made my previous post, yet could not find it! But Luckily a second (actually 6th look) I found it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Why would we need you to survive Notty? Now... Stating that we need you to survive, basically means your stating the town needs you to survive. (and You were replying to my post, so you are basically addressing the town).
Last night, Since I blocked you. Only the VIGILANTE attacked.

Now, Only the SLIME (ME), and the VIGILANTE. Are the power roles left at the towns disposal, as both the COP AND DOCTOR ARE DEAD. How would we need you to survive?

This is EXTREME evidence that points towards Notty in my opinion. This, including my other reasoning that the Zombie did not attack last night, I feel confident that Notty is in fact, our final Zombie. He originally sowed seeds of doubt in my mind with his defenses and posts, but I now I feel the confidence of a thousand suns!!!! --- That you are the Zombie.

I now change my vote back to NOTTYKITTEN. Ignore my reasoning for a No Lynch on my previous post. I have complete confidence Notty is our main man, and should be dealt with.
---
However... Again this is all in the rest of the towns hands. I cannot stop your decision if you choose not to Lynch Notty, and choose someone, In my opinion, less likely to be the Zombie, like Togo.

(Oh, and I know this may happen. If Notty is in fact, not the Zombie and we pick him. Lots of Blame will of course, be put on me, and I prolly will be voted off. But, Why? Why vote off one of the Good Power roles for the Town? Both Notty, and Togo have stated they were blocked on the nights I stated I blocked them on. So think twice if this scenario, which I highly doubt, happens.)
I find this extremely funny, cause it's on the same thread page AND i pointed it out right after she posted

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Ah, done.

I can't do much to change your minds. Which I want ofcourse. Why? I dont want to get lynched. No-one does.
We only got so few people left. 1 mafia, 1 viligante, 1 slime, (maybe 1 iron golum ) and some villagers. (too lazy to count)
Within next night this will get down with 2 people. If the viligante kills the wrong person.
Then it will almost sure be over.
I meant that every person counts now. And you wont win if you get the wrong one.
Like smely said.

Also, I like what you did with the bolding and making bigger and stuff =P

• Love
Reactions: Duffie

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
if we do vote of Notty (which seems certain now) and Notty isn't mafia, Kanga is dead in the night and vigil will prolly kill a civil cause no one else is really suspicious it's a toss up. that's 3 dead 4 left. We can write off Shadow (almost I still think he may be the mafia and killer is just nice like that to hand shadow the win) so that's 3 left, a vigil a mafia and a civil. We could vote at this point with a 33% chance of killing the vigil, or the civil, or the mafia. We kill the civil, the vigil knows who to kill that night but so does the mafia, so there's a last man standing win. Or we kill the mafia and then it's a 3 man standing win. Or we just srsly ef up and kill the vigil. Vigil dead, 3 left, inc mafia, mafia kills 1, 2 left, mafia wins. Or we could not vote, night comes a few things could happen. Vigil and Mafia attack. They could kill separate targets, in which case mafia wins. They could pick the same target (I think that works right Alpha102 ) and now you're back to the 1 mafia 1 vigil and 1 civil. the same target could be Shadow in which case they're all SoL and it would be a guess who to vote for. Mafia would want a vote to win, other wise they lose in the night. the same target could be the civil, back to vigil and mafia kill each other and we win. Mafia could attack one and vigil could kill the mafia. We win. But, vigil could kill someone and the Mafia could kill the Vigil, mafia win. Or they could kill other that night, and we win. All this would be made simpler if the vigil could just kill the mafia on the night Notty dies, if said Notty is not the mafia. Which Notty prolly is.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
and if you're wondering the difference of my last two long posts, one is I'm not tired anymore, and another would be the 2nd is more summarized, and less to do with probability and the entropy that is humanity

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Nottykitten-4(JKangaroo, Thetogolopian, Smelyalata, Ooglie101)
Thetogolopian-1(Nottykitten)
No Lynch-1(Shadow_KnightMC)
Abstain-1(Jolteon42)

I will post the results very soon.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The citizens stand with The Lord of Ocelots at the edge to a jungle right outside the borders of Clobule. The seven of them look at a jungle temple and are aware of the strange powers it has over animals. Cromwell and Mooglie decide to stay back from the temple so its powers do not affect them.

Smelyalata, Jolteon42, Shadow_KnightMC, and Thetogolopian push The Lord of Ocelots inside while it scratches and claws furiously. They descend down the double cobblestone stairs, looking at all the vines and mossy cobblestone. They turn a corner when Smelyalata breaks a tripwire on accident. A dispenser fires several arrows at the group, they duck while The Lord of Ocelots darts away and rampages through the temple, cutting up vines and meowing.

Jolteon42 blocks the way up with his body while Shadow_KnightMC and Thetogolopian chase The Lord of Ocelots with sticks. Smelyalata gets up and sees a hidden lever near a tripwire, and presses it. Part of the floor crumbles while The Lord of Ocelots falls through the new cracks. The four watch as a lightish red light goes over The Lord of Ocelots and floats up to where they are standing.

Light: I am the last zombie. Just know this. Clobule may be safe for now, but what about the Pearls of Transformation? Do you really think that we just were going to use them to infiltrate one city? No. We can use them to be whatever we desire. Once we have enough, we can have an army of soldiers at our command to crush Clobule. Even now we have Mafia in Japan gathering more. And in more places. We will not be stopped, ever!
Jolteon42: QUIET!

Jolteon42 throws a torch at the light, destroying it and it drops the Pearl of Transformation it possessed. They know they have nine Pearls of Transformation from these events. Clobule is safe, once again.

Smelyalata then pulls out a dark cloak and puts it on. The villagers are shocked. Smelyalata was the vigilante!

The four of them step out of the temple, knowing the now saved Lord of Ocelots is now roaming the jungle, like a true cat. Cromwell then gives Mooglie a Pearl of Transformation, and transforms into a slime. Cromwell bounces off to go into a cave in the jungle. Perhaps meeting the Lord of Ocelots and going on lots of zany adventures.

After losing the map, the five of them take eight hours to find Clobule again.

Smelyalata opens an agency where Smelyalata and other recruited agents deal with minor zombie attacks to secure additional Pearls of Transformation.

Mooglie becomes the owner of a Cow ranch.

Jolteon42 starts a Darkrai the pokemon fan club.

Thetogolopian starts a night club where he talks all he wants about current events.

Shadow_KnightMC writes a novel about the invasion of Clobule, and leaves out the part where he switches places with killer1525.

The End.

Roles:
Nottykitten/The Lord of Ocelots-Zombie
JKangaroo/Cromwell the Kangaroo-Slime
Smelyalata-Vigilante
Ooglie/Mooglie-Civilian
Shadow_KnightMC-Civilian
Thetogolopian-Civilian
AWARDS:
Second-guesser at night
DKnucklehead-For switching the person he wants to kill at night twice.

Beyond the grave
77_is_the_best-For telling me what he thinks in his cop conversations even after death.

Sneaky Bastard
HarmakPaul-This one should be obvious.

Cop Killer
HarmakPaul-Voted for the cop in Blocktopia Mafia Seasons 2 AND 3.

Town MVP
JKangaroo-For making many very long, thought out statements of reason based on who he thinks is the mafia.

Mafia MVP
Nottykitten-Played a stealthy game, was not considered for vote until close to the very end.

Most Random Moment
NOSE GOES-Started by paceboys.

Proposed Changes
Only one.
Reduction of players to 18.
Because Defiant is hosting season 3.5, it gives many more people a chance to play. This allows us to have slightly shorter games yet still retain a good number of people.

Input
I would like to know what everyone thought of the game, as well as the roleblockers. Was it balanced enough?
Season 2: Huge mafia victory.
Season 3: Huge town victory.

There will be a Season 4, but it will be AFTER Defiant's Season 3.5 and possibly a little longer to prevent us from getting burnt out of Mafia.

Thanks to everyone for making this game possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.