Blocktopia Mafia Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, I choose just by who I think that could not be the zombie.

And thusfar:

JKangaroo: Most likely to be slime, not a zombie, 99% sure.

Me: Not a zombie, 100% sure.

Shadow_KnightMC: Killer hasnt realy payed attention to the game I guess. But the zombie still attacked. Therefor I think he isnt a zombie either, 50% sure.

Ooglie: Silent during the game. Randomly suspicious of anyone. (page 24, he talks) I feel like he has no idea what to do if he were mafia xD (amIright?), 40% sure.

Jolteon42: Was mafia with him last game, I think he would use other tactics, 40% sure.

Thetogolopian and Smelyalata: No idea about you two. I have no reason to find you not-guilty.
Thetogolopian, you seem like you are using good tactics if you were (are) the zombie,
Smelyalata, silent, not much to say about you.
Both suspicious to me.

I chose to vote on of you two. And that happened to be you, Togo.

What I think, its either Togo or Smely.
And thats why I voted Togo, because I just looked at who I found innocent. And then voting the last.
In this situation being 2.
Then I just randomly voted one of the 2.

Understand? =P

Reaction score
Well, I have been reading this a lot. and stuff. Not much people seem to be suspicious to me at all, except the quiet people like Jolteon and smely. I wanna hear their opinions on this.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I forgot to put this in my original post! Silly me, but oh well!
---
My Suspicion Level!
  • @Nottykitten: 95% (I'm keeping my eyes on you. I have an EXTREME feeling in my intuition and gut that it is you.)
  • @Myself: ??? (CANNOT BE TRUSTED! WANTED FOR CRIMES: $100,000,000,000!)
  • @Thetogolopian: 5% (I still believe you are the Valiant Vigilante)
  • @Shadow_KnightMC: Zip. Nadda. Nothing. 0% (Because obviously Killer didn't play the game reading his post to replace him from Alpha.... So he's most likely clean and a civilian.)
  • @Ooglie101: ??? - How am I supposed to rate my suspicions on Ooglie? I mean look at him, he's a cow. Cows can NEVER be trusted (Neither can Kangaroos! They'll stab you in the back. :p... So I always claim)
  • @smelyalata: 15% (I see no evidence to point toward smely. The reason that they are quiet I find an utterly terrible reason (NO OFFENSE. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, NO OFFENSE *tears*)
  • @Jolteon42: 15% (Everything I said in the above post of smely, I also view for Jolteon.)
--- Tags! ---
--- Tags are merely to get you alert! Awake! It's war out there Soldiers! ( Also Sorry for edits ;-; ) ---

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

smelyalata

Reaction score
This seems like a good way to share our thoughts, so I'm going to do the list as well, even though I probably won't be of any help with it, since I'm pretty unsure about almost everyone.. x)

Thetogolopian - I'm not sure about togo, because while I'm undecided about whether or not I find him suspicious (leaning more towards not), he voted for notty right after JKang did. (he did have a good reason for it, though.)
Nottykitten - since JKang did block you last night, and the zombies didn't attack last night, you're the most suspicious to me at the moment. But your defense did stop me from voting right away.
Shadow_KnightMC - Basically what JKang said. Since killer didn't pay attention to the game, it's unlikely that he would have played any power role, so I hiiiighly doubt that he's the zombie.
Ooglie and Jolteon42 - I'm really on the fence with these two as well, since they're both pretty quiet.
JKangaroo - Pretty sure he isn't lying about being the town drunk. Although I could be completely wrong, I feel like he's telling the truth, so I don't think he's the zombie.

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie
Reaction score
What if, Billy the dog, IS A ZOMBIE. Just kidding lol, in all seriousness I think Notty would be the person I would be looking at after hearing other peoples

• Haha
Reactions: balloon98

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
no one has said a thing for a while and in mentioning that, I tied in a slight joke including the topic of this thread

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Welp not much to say, everything really gets covered in the first few posts by Togo, Notty and JK. I feel as if I should vote for Notty but I'm just bad at making votes. I can't trust anybodyyyy :c

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Welp not much to say, everything really gets covered in the first few posts by Togo, Notty and JK. I feel as if I should vote for Notty but I'm just bad at making votes. I can't trust anybodyyyy :c
Vote for someone(else) =P
Else it never goes on.

I feel like I will die now, or viligante will kill me tonight.
I feel like having no chance at all =S

Possible mafia: Smely, Thetogo
As I explained before

Reaction score
Well, I'm suspicious of all of you. But the person I vote for is, Thetogolopian for the reasons that Notty said, for example too innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.