Blocktopia Mafia Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Two years have passed since the city of Molarius fell to the zombie mafia. Several small villages have fallen to the zombie mafia, and now it is time for the assault on the City of Clobule. Clobule has expanded since it was the first target of the original, failed zombie mafia. It hosts hotels, automated doors, and has a sprawling minecart complex below it. Roads, redstone lamps, and a huge capital building. Clobule is the biggest city in the 300 square miles around it. If the zombie mafia takes Clobule, it will undoubtably have control over the entire 300 square mile radius.
The Enderman and Zombies discuss the plan. There are five figures in a dark room within the depths of Molarius. The Enderman and two of the Zombies are the same ones that participated in the assault on Molarius.
(Different players will play them than last time, don't worry)
Enderman: It is finally time to assault Clobule.
Zombie: Are you sure? This is a huge assault, and it is even bigger than here.
Enderman: We spent two years gathering supplies and intelligence on Clobule. I know we will do it. We have new tricks to use.
Zombie 2: They also know a mafia invasion is expected. They will have new tricks.
Enderman: Then we will have to get creative.
The Cop, Vigilante, and the Doctor meet in Clobule city hall. The civilian Beta102 has been found, murdered.
Cop: It's begun.
Vigilante: I will avenge my father, who died in Molarius fighting a skeleton.
Doctor: Don't get bloodthirsty. We have to be rational and make our decisions carefully.
Cop: They have access to pearls of tranformation. So we will utilize them too and disguise ourselves. Now all we have to do is establish it here so we can find each other-
A bang is heard, the three grab pearls of transformation and exit in different directions. The assault has started.

Who will win? You decide! It is, Blocktopia Mafia, Season 3!

Power Roles; and what they can be referred to as.
The Cop and The Doctor, retain the same names.
The Bulletproof Civilians are Iron Golems.
The Serial Killer is the Skeleton.
Mafia Members are Zombies in disguise.
The Godfather will be called The Enderman.
The Vigilante retains the same name.
The Hooker will keep the same name.
The Town Drunk will be named The Slime.
Role Numbers:
Mafia
1 Enderman
1 Hooker
3 Zombies
3rd Party
1 Skeleton
Town
1 Vigilante
1 Cop
1 Doctors
1-2 Iron Golems
1 Town Drunk
You can view the rules and sign up to be an alternate at this thread:
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/mafia-season-3-signups.6731/

Cast list(In order of signup)
1. Thetogolopian(As self) Survived. Civilian.
2. paceboys(As Enderdragon) Shot by the Vigilante. Night 4. Doctor.
3. Nottykitten(As Lord of Ocelots) Set free. Day 5. Zombie.
4. Gasy_Europeon(As Tyrex the Wolf) Died from the vigilante. Night 3. Civilian.
5. Sploorky(As Blaise the Human) Died trying to answer one of life's biggest questions. Night 2. Zombie.
6.Shadow_KnightMC(As self) Survived. Civilian.
7. Darthlego5679(As testificate)Killed, then had clarinet stolen. Night 1. Civilian.
8. Ooglie(As Mooglie) Survived, Civilian.
9. JKangaroo(As Cromwell the Kangaroo) Survived. Slime.
10.Jolteon42(As self) Survived. Civilian.
11. Duffie(Suki Shizuki the Steve) Died watching anime. Night 2. Civilian.
12. kraby1(As Birdman the Human) Died as a vigilante target. Night 5. Civilian.
13. balloon98(As TNT Block) Exploded. Night 3. Enderman.
14. Defiant_Blob(As self) Lynched. Day 2. Zombie.
15. 77_is_the_best(As Knight) Crushed. Day 1. Cop.
16. smelyalata(As self) Survived. Vigilante.
17. HarmakPaul(As Spi C. Hammy the Zombie Pigman) Drowned. Day 3. Hooker.
18. The road to ruin(As Jericho the Steve) Lynched, the fancy way. Day 4. Iron Golem.
19. DKnucklehead(As Frank the cake) Blown up by TNT. Night 3. Skeleton.
20. Marnixxie(As self)Eaten after a desperate attempt to escape. Night 4. Civilian.

The town has won!
I will leave the cast list in the spoiler because people who want to read this and have not kept up will not be spoiled. I will update the list based on what happened to them.

Please watch this thread, as discussions can start up at any moment.

Now, before the game officially begins, I will send out role PMs to everyone. When you get your role, please state you got your PM in this thread. When I have sent all the PMs I will make a post saying so. I will only begin the game when everyone has stated that they got their role.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I do have a couple concerns regarding a second mafia game;

-The timing will need to coincide with this one, because that way people can't get burned out from mafia games in general.

-What is the number of players you will be accepting?

-People shouldn't sign up for both mafia games, as your purpose is to let players who haven't played before/couldn't get in another chance to play during the longer one.

Other than those, I think it is a good idea and it lets players have a smaller, perhaps easier game to play.

Seven players left until we can start. And kraby1 when you confirm your PM, could you write a little bit about the character you said you would be? You didn't have enough time to edit it in the signups.

Status
Not open for further replies.