Blocktopia Mafia Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
well I guess this might require convincing... Darth what reason, other than 77 being too "eager" to have hello lynched, do you want to keep your vote on 77?

this totally reminds me of 12 angry men
Yes. I am keeping it on 77_is_the_best. Helloworld has claimed to be a civilian, so I am taking him at his word right now. And Rane = 77.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
One thing Darth: The easiest place to lie on is the Internet. Just saying that you are something without any legal evidence or correct shown mindset & behavior isn't the best thing to go off of. And if he is a good role, feel free to get a picture of my face and put it on your virtual dart board.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
One thing Darth: The easiest place to lie on is the Internet. Just saying that you are something without any legal evidence or correct shown mindset & behavior isn't the best thing to go off of. And if he is a good role, feel free to get a picture of my face and put it on your virtual dart board.
That is quite a valid point. But I am prepared to take him at his word regardless. I had little to go on after discounting the activity. 77, on the other hand, hasn't claimed a role(Or if he has, I missed it)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Instead of lying and saying how I wrote an awesome story for the last hour and a half, I'll just post it right now.

The town decides that helloworld111 has not been active. helloworld111 is led to the cliff where the vigilante was killed off by the skeleton. balloon98 pushes helloworld111 off the cliff, where helloworld111 then grabs a pointy surface that juts out just below the cliff. The town gets angry, and throws a rock at the surface, breaking it and sending helloworld111 down. The town then remembers they need to see the body to figure out what he was. They painstakingly mine a makeshift staircase down the cliff and find helloworld111, exactly the same as when he was alive.

helloworld111 was a Civilian.

It is now Night 5.

Power roles, please send in your PM's.

helloworld111, you have one last statement you can make.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The skeleton decides to eliminate Gasy_Europeon. It moves as fast as it can, as it got a late start. The skeleton sees Gasy sitting on a bench on an artificial park. (Remember, the city of Molarius is underground.) The skeleton comes from behind Gasy, and grabs him by the mouth. It tosses gassy into the lake, letting Gasy get sucked up by the water current that leads below. Gasy_Europeon was a civilian.
The Enderman is sick of sitting around inside the hideout. The Enderman arrives at the artificial park, with the two remaining Zombies flanking it. The skeleton is in sight, there will be no escape.
The skeleton calmly leaves the park, ready to depart to its hideout. Then the skeleton casually looks to the left, and sees the enderman, coating itself in purple mist. The skeleton dashes, but the zombies block the closest exit. (The park is fenced in) The skeleton hits the enderman with an arrow, which causes the enderman to teleport. The enderman laughs, and the skeleton calmly looks around, and is forced onto the ground from behind.
The enderman could not be happier.
"You served us well, getting rid of the vigilante."The enderman said.
The skeleton has an icy, cold look in its eyes.
"But you've outlived your usefulness."The enderman completed.
The zombies grab the skeleton by the arms and legs, and the enderman strikes.
The zombies and the enderman are now at their hideout, with a few new bones as decoration. The enderman looks at the skeleton's pearl of transformation, and sees that the skeleton was Darthlego5679.

Gasy_Europeon was a Civilian.
Darthlego5679 was The Skeleton.

It is now Day 5.

With 8 left, it takes 5 to lynch.

Gasy_Europeon and Darthlego5679, you each have one last statement you can make.

Town, you are in a Mislynch and Lose situation. If you fail this day period, and the mafia gets one kill, their numbers equal yours, and that will result in a loss.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I KNEW IT!
I was going to Vote for you anyway darthlego!
I just knew it! You clued that u were a 2nd cop so I went with your helloworld vote. You then very smartly changed your vote to put the scent off you. You also never revealed ur role which seemed strange since u were "helping" the humans.
This getting down to the wire and I also had suspicions for JKangaroo
Just putting it out there

• Disagree
Reactions: DarthLego5679

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Before we begin any discussion, Let us look at who remains! Shall we?
killer1525 Boulder lynch. Day 1. Cop.
gamefan__15
JKangaroo
Defiant_Blob Shot and eaten on Night 1. Civilian.
Thetogolopian
Chillingworth Burned from light exposure. Night 3. Zombie.
DarthLego5679 Slain by enderman. Night 5. Skeleton.
helloworld111 Pushed off a cliff. Day 4. Civilian.
Gasy_Europeon Slain in the park by skeleton. Night 5. Civilian.
77_is_the_best
Duffie Quickly devoured. Night 3. Civilian.
Jolteon42
NottykittenStabbed by the Vigilante. Night 1. Zombie.
Ooglie101
kraby1 Lost an epic showdown with the skeleton. Night 4. Vigilante.
balloon98
HarmakPaul
paceboys Stabbed himself. Day 2. Civilian.
smelyalataAmbushed by vigilante. Night 4. Iron Golem.
Marnixxie Took an arrow to the knee. Night 2. Civilian.
  • Gamefan_15, JKangaroo, Thetogolopian, 77_is_the_best, Jolteon42, Ooglie101, balloon98, and last but not least, HarmakPaul.
I suggest we be more wary today and pay attention to both helloworld111 , DarthLego5679 , and Gasy_Europeon 's final statements before anything is discussed in further detail. The town can possibly loose, right here, right now, and with such, we fail the game. Lets find rational, strong statements. We don't need "I'M A CIVILIAN" statements that don't provide much help.
~May the odds be in many of our favors, for today... We may just determine who wins, and who walks away defeated!~ (*cough* Cheezy speech is cheezy *cough*)

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
killer1525 Boulder lynch. Day 1. Cop.
gamefan__15
JKangaroo
Defiant_Blob Shot and eaten on Night 1. Civilian.
Thetogolopian
Chillingworth Burned from light exposure. Night 3. Zombie.
DarthLego5679
helloworld111 Pushed off a cliff. Day 4. Civilian.
Gasy_Europeon
77_is_the_best
Duffie Quickly devoured. Night 3. Civilian.
Jolteon42
NottykittenStabbed by the Vigilante. Night 1. Zombie.
Ooglie101
kraby1 Lost an epic showdown with the skeleton. Night 4. Vigilante.
balloon98
HarmakPaul
paceboys Stabbed himself. Day 2. Civilian.
smelyalataAmbushed by vigilante. Night 4. Iron Golem.
Marnixxie Took an arrow to the knee. Night 2. Civilian.
Well folks, another game of Mafia has come to an end for me tonight. First off I'd like to thank you all for the great game you all played.

First off, Defiant. Sorry about sniping you first round, but I knew that with your skills you'd pick up any small mistakes I'd make very quickly. Good game for as long as it lasted.

JK, nice guess, although your original reasoning was flawed, it turned out right.

77_is, you were incorrect, I was working with the humans this round. I've found from experience that accusing people and then hearing their defense works well. I swapped off of helloworld because he had made a claim.(Proven to be correct, note this, humans) Also, potential lynchers take note, he accuses me of doing it to lynch a civilian. (You had Gasy and Hello left, I believe. Iron Golems are accounted for, so that leaves a mafia role for this guy here)

Sorry Helloworld, I tried to save you after you cleared yourself, but they decided to go lynch-happy.

Gamefan. He's been quiet, folks.

Killer, I think I already told you what to do next time. Don't wait until you're lynched to clear yourself.

Togo, careful how you throw your lynches around.

Gasy, sorry about that, I thought you were a Mafia. :/

Duffie was too nice to kill, even though I was tempted to. Sad that the zombies wanted to get her.

Also, Ooglie is an Iron Golem, so I'd pay CAREFUL attention to 77, folks. The golems are taken, so were Gasy and hello as the last civilians. I'd really pay attention to him.

Kraby, nice going with the zombies. Sad that I had to kill you before you got me.

Marnixxie Sorry, but it wasn't Chilling, even though he was a zombie.

It was fun, folks. As soon as I drew the skeleton role, I knew I wasn't going to be able to win. So I resolved to make this game as long-lasting and fun as possible.
I enjoyed manipulating the game and the opinions, and it was highly probable that with the current players, I would likely never have been lynched.
It was going to be the vigilante or the zombies. And once Kraby was out, it was up to the zombies to get me. Thanks though for killing killer1525, it made my job a bit easier, not having to worry about being discovered.

Was fun, guys. Thanks for the good time, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

helloworld111

Reaction score
Here's a crappy "story" that I made in like 10 minutes (it has my "last statement", don't worry)
During the raid of Helloworld111's house (lets say Molarius is a really poor city, the diamond mining is failing with the deaths), gamefan_15 found a book. Blowing the dust off of it, he/she found out it was a diary! Gamefan flipped it to the last page of text and began reading.
"Look's like I'm on a last straw right now, that bandwagon right outside my house seems to have 5 people on it. I really hope I survive, the lynching seems really painful! I wonder why I still watch them though... I really thing darthlego is a good guy, seeming to the only one that agreed with me, and voted with me with the lynching votes. That big sign I plastered onto the notice board, saying I saw a normal civilian, seems to have given absolutely no help for me, and I think there even more suspicious against me! I swear, all the townsfolk want to do is mislynch, mislynch, and mislynch! We're pretty much throwing good people into the garbage, and I think I could be the next person in that "garbage"! I still think that 77_is_the_best is a bad guy, seeing that Rane was really quiet when he was in the city, and 77 might be just trying to cover to not get killed! Also, I know the bad guys know who each other know each other, so I think that 77, balloon, JKangaroo, and/or thetogolopian are bad guys. I think balloon is just covering up, trying to look like a doctor so he can sur- wait......... oh god, there's a 6th person in the ban-"
Gamefan saw blood at the end of the page.
Oh and as a reminder...
There are the following roles left (maybe):
3 mafia
0 skeletons
0 vigilantes
0-1 cops
0-1 doctors
0-1 iron golems
2-5 civilians

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
So the remaining people are:
gamefan__15
JKangaroo
Thetogolopian
77_is_the_best
Jolteon42
Ooglie101
Balloon98
HarmakPaul

And the remaining roles are (correct me if I'm wrong)
2 zombies
1 enderman
1 doctor
1 iron golem
0-1 cops
2-3 civilians

One thing that would he helpful would be to know whether there is 1 cop and 2 civilians, or no cops and 3 civilians. But there's not really a way we can figure that out without role-claiming involved, and that means even if we make it past this night, we may be screwed. Hmmm...
Also, one of the zombies/enderman could always claim cop...

Anyway. As much as I wish we didn't know, we do know that ooglie is an irom golem, don't we? And that leaves 7 people who could be suspected. I'm finding 77 a bit suspicious, mostly from last night. But that's just me. It is also not a vote. I don't have a vote yet, since there hasn't been much dicsussion. But I'm not abstaining. I'm just.. still thinking :3

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
You know what?
You guys can suspect me all you want cos all it's going to get you is the mafia winning. Because I am NOT a bad guy.
For 50th time: Rane was not quiet, he was inactive. So put that off your reason list.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Duffie

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
He's right, guys. Rane wasn't on the forums in general for a large portion of the game. Now, here are my words on the whole matter.
Thank you Darth for trying to help the humans out with everything, it was really good to have one of the bad guys play as a good guys. That said, I'm also happy that the zombies killed ya, because we probably woulda never guessed it. :p
Hello, I'm incredibly sorry for being the last person to lynch you. :( This proves that we need to be even more careful when lynching.
Gassy, make your last statement good. It might help us a lot, but at the same time, it might not help at all. Hopefully it'll be the former.
So now 38% of the remaining players are bad guys. Ooglie is definitely an iron golem, because Darth probably targeted him one night and he's still alive.
Balloon, who did you protect tonight?
Now, 40% of the original players remain. A lot of those dead are civilians, and we need to play smart. We don't want to be like last game where there was literally one civilian remaining at the end of the game.
So... the big question... who to lynch now? It's a 1/2 chance that we get it right, since it's (almost) guaranteed that Balloon is a doctor and guaranteed that Ooglie is an iron golem.
Suspects:
gamefan__15
JKangaroo
Thetogolopian
77_is_the_best
Jolteon42
HarmakPaul
Wanna know who I've noticed to be quiet? Jolt. BUT... this is observation. What can we say about silence from a player?

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Ok lets do this
Good guys- me, ooglie, balloon
Civilians/mafia- JKangaroo, HarmakPaul, Thetogolopian, Jolteon42 and gamefan

3 of the civ/mafia ARE mafia so we have a good chance of 60% of picking mafia.

My suspicions
JKangaroo- As ur quote to me, "you are very smart 77 I haven't been suspected yet." You then went on about how you never joined bandwagons and stuff. It just seemed that you were trying to very hard to not sound suspicious to me.
Jolteon- may be lying about forgetting and may just be keeping low. He may have forgotten which I would think he would be a civilian because that's the most borring role.
Gamefan- turned out to be zombie last time. Played very much like last game.
HarmakPaul- played the game very smartly too.
Thetogolopian- hockey may once heard that nitasu was a civilian said that he was the doctor to protect himself if nitasu ever slipped (which he did) he could very easily be mafia.
This may get me 50 disagrees but this what I think

Enderman- JKangaroo
Zombie-HarmakPaul
Zombie- thetogolopian

It's just my view at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.