Blocktopia Mafia Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
77_is_the_best, we have no evidence that you are good at the moment. And just because we play well doesn't mean they are bad. That means that they know what they are doing.

Besides, not joining any sort of bandwagon is good because that means that you go into deeper thought before you lynch someone. If done so, then that shows that they are less likely to be a zombie, making them more like a civilian.

It seems as though you're overprotecting yourself, which is making me more suspicious towards you. Also, that post made me more suspicious of Jolt because it seems as though you're trying to protect him as well. Besides, if you didn't know what you were in mafia, then you can easily check the PM Alpha sent at the beginning of the game. My suspicions have shifted towards Jolt and 77 now. Anyone else wanna put in their input?

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Oh god that failed miserably :(
You didn't get the point
I was just putting my suspicions out there HarmakPaul. Was there any evidence for darth other than he played VERY well? No
Jolt on the other hand may be mafia for all I know but he seems that the same type thing happened with rane. If he had forgotten the game because maybe he had a role that didnt do anything good like kill people? I don't know
I was just saying my predictions.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
If you think that the good guys need to stick together, then I recommend that you do NOT lynch me. Because if you do, zombies win automatically unless Balloon saves the right person. You are under the risk of loss by lynching me, because it is a mislynch. Besides, can you at least show your evidence when you lynch? To me, these just seem...
random. I don't see ANY reasoning behind that lynch vote. One more thing. If it's about 77's info, misinterpretation is common. Don't take one small thing and turn it into a disaster. Just look at what we did to killer, hello, pace, and everyone else.

Now, think again. Do you REALLY want to lynch me?

And this is just my defense. Please take it as such.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
it seems like 77 is getting kinda antsy for someone to get lynched. faster someone gets lynch the quicker night comes. the quicker night comes the quicker mafia kills someone.

• Agree
Reactions: balloon98

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I really don't think we should lynch harmak... but I don't really have any strong evidence for him being mafia/not being mafia, I just don't really think he seems suspicious.

*DISCLAIMER*
If we do lynch him and he turns out to be mafia, I take no responsibility for that. I'm not saying he is a civilian. I'm just saying I think we should lynch someone a bit more suspicious.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
@77_is_the_best
"As ur quote to me, "you are very smart 77 I haven't been suspected yet." You then went on about how you never joined bandwagons and stuff. It just seemed that you were trying to very hard to not sound suspicious to me."
That was simply as a compliment really. I wasn't exactly accused early or throughout most of the game, and I was simply stating it was good that someone was looking at a wider range of potential candidates as one whom is the Mafia / Not Mafia. That was all I meant behind it, albeit I explained it in a strange fashion.

For discussion note, I do not believe Harmak has any evidence, strong suspicion, or any such device we can use or see in fact to lead him into the situation that he is Mafia. Bringing on the vote of Hamark with NO such evidence seems to be a push to quickly end the night.

In this light, I vote for 77_is_the_best.
Why?
1) He seems to be trying to get Hamark, or at least one person dead as soon as possible, as Thetogolopian said in his post...
it seems like 77 is getting kinda antsy for someone to get lynched. faster someone gets lynch the quicker night comes. the quicker night comes the quicker mafia kills someone.
2) Although I complimented you earlier in this post for doing things such as this, I believe earlier in the game, when he first joined into the discussion once Rane was replaced, he began spewing many suspicions around, and I feel this may have been to confuse us, or get us to join onto a random bandwagon.
3) Have you noticed many of the recently-dead players have begun to suspect 77 in their final statements? In reading Darth's, He states
(You had Gasy and Hello left, I believe. Iron Golems are accounted for, so that leaves a mafia role for this guy here)
And
In his address to 77. I believe this truly means he suspects 77 as the mafia. He was a strong player, and always tends to have a viable reason to kill off someone through a lynch, AND he was helping the town catch the Mafia.
In helloworlds "journal" statement (which was quite enjoyable to read hello, good job!) He stated...
"so I think that 77, balloon, JKangaroo, and/or thetogolopian are bad guys."
He also thought 77 was a bit of a suspect, despite others stated in this sentence.
And finally, gamefan, though not dead, he stated
I'm finding 77 a bit suspicious, mostly from last night.

With that, I shall wait for more discussion before either deciding upon a different vote, or the day ends, and once more suspicions are brought forth.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
What I see happened was that balloon tried going for me with no evidence whatsoever and 77 quickly followed. The point I brought up earlier, where it is easiest to lie on the Internet, may in fact include balloon. This would lead me to believe that hockey saying that he was the doctor earlier was actually correct, and as such, would mean that Togo may be the actual doctor. However, the main risk with lynching balloon would be that we don't know if he is lying or not. That's why I'm going to go with 77_is_the_best, as he was fairly quickly to follow balloon decision with lynching me (of course, with no evidence) and with what Kanga said above in play.

Right now, I think I may have fairly accurate suspicions, but at the same time, they may be completely wrong. The one person I'm certain about is the one I voted to lynch for.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Actually mine was a test to see who would bandwagon with me from NO evidence. Obviously all passed except 77 failed so I was gonna vote for whoever came with me so 77_is_the_best

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Well unless you believe me the game is over and mafia wins. Plz keep in mind baloon that the people voting for me are probs the mafia
IM A CIVILIAN
Think of helloworld, pace boys and others you didn't believe them and look where that got you so Plz believe me if you want to survive
And keep in mind that nearly 1/2 of us are mafia and they want to get a civilian out.
I am their target! Plz believe me :(

• Useful
Reactions: Duffie

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
This may seem like an attack on 77, but it is not. I am simply reinforcing a previous statement I wish to uphold and provide more suspicions to add to the discussion.
Lets find rational, strong statements. We don't need "I'M A CIVILIAN" statements that don't provide much help.
Now Lets look at your "defense."
Well unless you believe me the game is over and mafia wins. Plz keep in mind baloon that the people voting for me are probs the mafia
IM A CIVILIAN
Think of helloworld, pace boys and others you didn't believe them and look where that got you so Plz believe me if you want to survive
And keep in mind that nearly 1/2 of us are mafia and they want to get a civilian out.
I am their target! Plz believe me :(
This feels like a plea and cry for help and does not contribute to your defense. You do not reinforce any of your claims with any viable defense. This is almost an exact scenario in which we accidentally lynch our (possibly) only cop, Killer. Unlike last time however, possible evidence can be uncovered through the past posts we have all made.

I believe a viable tactic for the Mafia was to quickly jump on a bandwagon and end the day-voting quickly, hence leaving a less possible amount of time for the town to rationally decide upon a vote, and allowing the Mafia to quickly win the game with our rash band-wagon type votes. I have seen this work in many "real-life" Mafia games with friends, and trust me, this is a STRONG tactic they pull off almost every game. Because of this potential knowledge, your quick aim to target Harmak helped add my suspicions due to this type of tactic.

Obviously I could be wrong on all of these accounts, yet my vote stands as I feel a strong, reasonable doubt of 77.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I think I'll vote for 77_is_the_best for pretty much the reasons stated above. He has seemed rather eager to lynch certain people, not just today but a few other nights as well.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
77_is_the_best is brought to the lake, where Gasy_Europeon was murdered. The town attaches an iron block to 77, so he can't swim away. The town pushes 77 into the lake, where he drowns. Nothing floats back up.

77_is_the_best was a Civilian.

If the mafia gets one kill, it is game over. It is up to other night roles to try and stop them.

It is now Night 6. Please PM me your night actions.

77_is_the_best, you have one last statement you can make.

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.