Blocktopia Mafia Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone knows it is a team game but still… don't you want to stay in for as long as possible xD
I wouldnt join a game that I sacrifice myself for no good reason.
Seriously this game is really fun and maybe hello doesn't want to be lynched by his own team… I just don't know…
And guys I think instead of jumping in voting straight away didn't work then so we need to find evidence and vote accordingly.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone knows it is a team game but still… don't you want to stay in for as long as possible xD
I wouldnt join a game that I sacrifice myself for no good reason.
Seriously this game is really fun and maybe hello doesn't want to be lynched by his own team… I just don't know…
And guys I think instead of jumping in voting straight away didn't work then so we need to find evidence and vote accordingly.
How do you know if he IS on our team, though? He may just be another baddie. Besides, the end of the game is near, and everyone's played their time. The REAL problem is if we choose correctly, not if someone else wants to play a bit longer. Besides, you're not sacrificing yourself for no good reason. There's been evidence brought up to support that helloworld is a zombie/skeleton/enderman.

I will need to see Helloworld's response before deciding whether I vote for him or not.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
killer1525 Boulder lynch. Day 1. Cop.
gamefan__15
JKangaroo
Defiant_Blob Shot and eaten on Night 1. Civilian.
Thetogolopian
Chillingworth Burned from light exposure. Night 3. Zombie.
DarthLego5679
helloworld111
Gasy_Europeon
77_is_the_best
Duffie Quickly devoured. Night 3. Civilian.
Jolteon42
NottykittenStabbed by the Vigilante. Night 1. Zombie.
Ooglie101Iron golem
kraby1 Lost an epic showdown with the skeleton. Night 4. Vigilante.
balloon98 Doctor
HarmakPaul
paceboys Stabbed himself. Day 2. Civilian.
smelyalataAmbushed by vigilante. Night 4. Iron Golem.
Marnixxie Took an arrow to the knee. Night 2. Civilian.

For certain marked off.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I must disagree
Ballon- can save himself some nights and not others which would would confuse the mafia.

Ooglie- he's just a iron golem with 1 health which is just a civilian so why would he be targeted?

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I must disagree
Ballon- can save himself some nights and not others which would would confuse the mafia.

Ooglie- he's just a iron golem with 1 health which is just a civilian so why would he be targeted?
....those were the ones we don't need to worry about. -.-
The rest are the ones that could possibly be baddies.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Alright, I think I'll vote for helloworld111. He just still seems suspicious to me and I can easily imagine him being mafia. So yeah. Sorry if you actually are a civilian. :p

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote count:
helloworld111-5(77_is_the_best, balloon98, JKangaroo, Thetogolopian, gamefan__15)
77_is_the_best-2(helloworld111, Darthlego5679)

Helloworld111 is one vote away from being lynched.

helloworld111

Reaction score
Vote count:
helloworld111-5(77_is_the_best, balloon98, JKangaroo, Thetogolopian, gamefan__15)
77_is_the_best-2(helloworld111, Darthlego5679)

Helloworld111 is one vote away from being lynched.
Didn't balloon retract his/her vote for me?

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
I am pretty sure though he IS an iron golem since after when he posted that screenshot before it was deleted I saw it so he is I believe a iron golem
I think it is better if we sort of "forget" about this screenshot, as it was apparently against the Mafia rules,and we wouldn't have known otherwise if he didn't post it. So because of this, I will still have suspicion on Ooglie.

• Agree
Reactions: HarmakAnna

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I would say that Ooglie doesn't have anything too good that can be used as suspicious towards himself. As such, I'll assume that he is good.

However, I'm voting for helloworld. His defense against the evidence brought up is pretty weak. It seems as though he somewhat knows that his time is up, and is ready to take it.

BUT if he's not mafia/skeleton, then good game, guys. Because we could almost consider us dead.
Since that's the last vote, Alpha102

• Disagree
Reactions: DarthLego5679

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
well I guess this might require convincing... Darth what reason, other than 77 being too "eager" to have hello lynched, do you want to keep your vote on 77?

this totally reminds me of 12 angry men

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Status
Not open for further replies.