Blocktopia Mafia Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Maybe the first one that accused kraby of being a bad guy?

Vote count:
kraby1-3(JKangaroo, Thetogolopian, balloon98)
Thetogolopian-3(77_is_the_best, kraby1, Gasy_Europeon)
77_is_the_best-1(DarthLego5679)
abstain-4(gamefan_15, HarmakPaul, Ooglie101, Jolteon42)
This is a bit late for a bit of discussion on this, However the last remaining votes on Kraby were Balloon, Thetoglopian, as well as myself.
I gave a reason why I voted kraby, not sure what balloon or thetoglopian said though, will check soon.

Anyways, the zombies (mafia) either did not attack tonight, or targeted a person containing a power role, I believe the only one that can still take a hit is the skeleton? (serial killer). They can take 2 hits right? So that is the only power role left I believe that can take a 2nd hit besides the iron golems.

Lets keep this discussion rolling, much more light has been shed on the game, and I agree with Darth, we CANNOT afford a lynch today, the more nights we pass by without at least a lynch that we have guessed with very questionable evidence or strong suspicion, the more the Mafia grows stronger, and the lower the possibility is for the town to win.

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
I think I had reason enough.

and this time I think Darth and 77 may be right. As much as that "field trip" probably took up a lot of your time, and there might not have been internet, you still could have said that you were leaving for a bit.

I'll wait until Alpha's prodding before I vote.

Thetogolopian

Reaction score
well you usually have like a deadline is what I mean. I think we should have as much time as possible before we vote so... it's not like you have to but it's nice to know how long we have to decide.

• Disagree
Reactions: Duffie

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Well to be honest everytime Darth has says something he usually been right for most of it anyways so I think he has a good feeling on this so I will go with him on it helloworld. Also sorry Alpha for playing the rate game wirth Duffie XD

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I can see Darth as a power role, so either the Enderman, the Skeleton, or (luckily) a second cop.
In hope for the latter, I am going to decide to vote on helloworld111.
HOWEVER - I kind of see this as a bandwagon vote, though I am not certain at this point and I possibly call many circumstances bandwagon votes >.< (which for the most part usually are)
This is not at all a vote I am going to retain for the rest of the day, for I have a suspicion for another player, but I won't say it without more evidence.

(Coincidence - Someone voted "agreed" at the same time as me on someones post. >.<)

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Vote count:
helloworld111-3(77_is_the_best, balloon98, JKangaroo)
You forgot one Alpha!
After deliberation, I am voting for helloworld111
He has been quiet, he has been active, and remember, the godfather shows up as a civilian. Inactive people are more than likely the bad guys, as shown by last night's lack of zombie activity.

helloworld111

Reaction score
Just to remind you guys, if I'm a civilian, as aplha said, it's a "mis-lynch and potentially lose" situation. As remember, if a good guy is lynched, then 2 more good guys are killed at night, you will be walking on fine line, as the game will be 5 good guys, and 3 bad guys, and then the mafia can easily kill 2 more, at night or during lynches, and then the mafia will win. Anyways, I'm going to vote for 77_is_the_best, as 77 replaced rane, who was even more silent than me, so as darth suspected me for some inactivity, I'm going to do the same, but I might change this, as I doubt my vote quite a bit.
(And yes, I'm a civilian)

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I feel this is trying to put the scent off you. Seriously? That's your reason because rane was quiet? RaneOfPane was replaced by me because he was INACTIVE. He wasn't being quiet intentionally he just wasn't checking the forums regularly. /\
The only thing I did was increase my suspicions

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I'm not eager to lynch anyone. I was just letting people know that if they were going to do a suspicion vote, that it would be locked and they can't change it.
I don't really want to reveal my role but it's pretty easy to work out since I am NOT skele/mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.