Blocktopia Mafia Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The Zombies and Enderman get ready for what may be their last night. They follow their target to the deep magma mines. The lava emits a reddish glow. This could be the end. The three look for their target, but the target is nowhere to be seen. Then they see a shadow on the wall. The mafia sneaks over to it and jumps out. But it is just a Creeper. The mafia knows the creeper won't attack them, so they take the creeper with them. But their target is nowhere in sight.
Ooglie101 is quickly moving through the magma mines. Ooglie knows that he is a likely target, so he decided to hide out here for the night. Ooglie arms himself with an iron sword. Ooglie peers out from the wall, and see the Enderman, Zombies, and Creeper. Ooglie knows it's only a matter of time. Ooglie dashes for the exit, but he is seen. The Enderman teleports in front of him, and ooglie violently slashes at it with his sword. The Enderman falls down, injured. The zombies chuck the creeper at ooglie, ooglie slashes the creeper, the creeper falls in front of ooglie and explodes. The stone layer leading to the exit crumbles, sending lava flowing through the new opening.

Ooglie101 sprints backward, and dissapears around the corner, knowing the two zombies are after him. He gets out his pickaxe and begins mining a way around the lava, hoping to reach the exit before the zombies get to him. Ooglie makes the path and reaches the exit. Ooglie dashes to the exit, and is smacked by a zombie. Ooglie tumbles down the stairs and winds up in front of the other zombie and the Enderman.
Enderman: It's over.
The Zombies devour Ooglie. He was an Iron Golem.
The next morning, the six town members meet. Jolteon42 throws the Iron Golem down in front of everyone.
Jolteon42: If my math is correct, there are three mafia members remaining. There are three civilians left. Zombies, do it now.
Thetogolopian and JKangaroo transform into Zombies. Jolteon42 transforms into the Enderman.
Harmakpaul: It's over.
Enderman: Let me see if I guess right. balloon98 was the doctor. harmakpaul and gamefan__15 were civilians. Sound correct?
The three look at each other. He was right.
Enderman: Eliminate them.
The town of Molarius is dark. The redstone lamps have been dismantled, and the stone bricks are cracked and mossy. Only the Enderman and the two Zombies inhabit the place now.
Zombie: Enderman, now what do we do?
Enderman: What else? We're going after other towns. We won't rest until every town in this area has been destroyed!
Zombie: What town are we hitting next?
Enderman: The village of Clobule. They bested us once. But we won't let them beat us a second time. We're going back.

THE END.

Feats;
Most decorated night role-(The role that had the most impact on nights)
Kraby1 for eliminating two mafia members.
Survivors-(the people that lived, obviously)
Jolteon42, Thetogolopian, and JKangaroo.

NEXT: The list of proposed changes
Possible change to the way the cop works
When the cop investigates someone, they will only learn the alignment of the person they investigate. e.x. they investigate a Skeleton, and he turns up as an anti-town role. Thank Defiant_Blob for that idea.
Letting you make up your own characters
Right now, your account name on here is who you play. Now, I will add a second field. You can roleplay! Think up of your character name, and write a sentence or two describing them!
Possible addition of roleblockers
Again, thank Defiant_Blob for posting a link to Epicmafia.com a little bit ago. I searched that website and found a lot of roles there. The two roles I found intresting were the Town Drunk and the Hooker.
The Town Drunk is sided with the town, and he gets a night action. The Town Drunk gets to select one person. The person he/she selects will have their night action prevented, if they have one.
The Hooker is the same, except sided with the mafia. They get their own seperate night action to block people.
The Town Drunk overrides the hooker. (E.x. If the town drunk blocks the hooker, the hooker's block does not count)
(Names subject to change)
Possible player reduction to 18
This may make the game more managable, and quicker.

My thoughts on the game:
-I felt the skeleton role was balanced quite nicely, as it does require a lot of skill to win. The extra hitpoint turned out to be the perfect balance.
-The mafia numbers were perfect, if the town had plenty of opperturnities to lynch mafia members at the day periods.

Please discuss these ideas, and feel free to propose your own. Anyone who has been killed may post now, as well as people who want to share their input.

Thanks to everyone for making this game possible! I will make Season 3 in a week or two, to allow for some downtime between games so this does not get stale.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Agreed. Loved this game.

Also, so many bad liars and pretty little liars.

As well as people who had the feeling to not be trusted, and were on our side. You guys should step it up and look more believeable. :p

And 77_is_the_best, you killed yourself once you spelled out 'plz' and said you were a civilian after saying it's useless to make such a claim. :<

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Good game all.

Well played Mafia. Glad they finally won for once.
I'd also like to note that I /believe/ I've managed to get through this game without lying at all. Misdirection and confusion, yes, but remember folks, zombie is a baddie but a baddie isn't always a zombie.

Once again, good game, and I look forward to the next one!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I will, if no one minds a pretty big bump : P

Just thought of two more possible changes;
Addition of the No Lynch option, abstain option changed
The no lynch option is for people who want there to be no lynch, and abstain will be changed to
people that have no idea who to vote.
Doctors can only save themselves once per game.
This is to prevent a doctor from becoming essentially kill-proof for the entire game.

I encourage everyone to talk about these possible changes, as the more feedback I get, the more information I have.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I will, if no one minds a pretty big bump : P

Just thought of two more possible changes;
Addition of the No Lynch option, abstain option changed
The no lynch option is for people who want there to be no lynch, and abstain will be changed to
people that have no idea who to vote.
Doctors can only save themselves once per game.
This is to prevent a doctor from becoming essentially kill-proof for the entire game.

I encourage everyone to talk about these possible changes, as the more feedback I get, the more information I have.
I remember a game on the old forums where the doctor wasn't allowed to save him/herself at all.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
That was a good game...
I thought Balloon was sure to stall us zombies another night :eek:
Things would've turned out a bit differently if that happened.
(Sorry Duffie / Darth, I'm the one who suggested killing you. >.<)
Also: Woo! More power roles next season.
And: Cheers for Alpha, the one who started this great forum game.

• Love
Reactions: Duffie

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
LOL I new that JK/thetogolopian were mafia! I suggested many times but in the end I was gang bashed xD

I have a few suggestions
Vigilante called the wolf
Creeper brought back but instead of killing the killer, their role is revealed for all to see

Good game also I'll be in season 3 no doubt :D

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn't play this game so good, JK did it brilliantly though. One of the things is that all the mafia members used different tactics.

I didn't even get to fake the cop role... I had it all planned out.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
All I can say is I hope I play better next game XD

Edit because game over:
Alpha102 when will sign ups start again?
Like tomorrow, next week, next month?

Edit edit:
And balloon, really!
That test was the dumbest thing in the world! You practically lured me into that trap and then voted for me because of it!
I had already been suspecting HarmakPaul before you voted for him so I rated that post agree. I thought you were hinting for me to help lynch him or something :(

Edit, edit and edit:
Lol i was just looking through the game and lookie what i found...
Err... Perhaps he did it because it was a chance for him to make some discussion as he honestly doesn't know how to respond? We ARE at a stand still and Alpha clearly made an easy way to spark a discussion. I see no problem in this. (though it never helps to suspect him, or darth, or me, or anyone)
well Kanga I personally haven't seen anything weird from you, which is why I've kept my attention on Kraby and Gasy, but I suppose this in itself has sparked my attention. Watch your step I'ma watch you like the Eye of Sauron. And yes I TOTALLY made that reference. Come at me
Some tricky stuff from the mafia :p

And look who were the first 2 to start my bandwagon
it seems like 77 is getting kinda antsy for someone to get lynched. faster someone gets lynch the quicker night comes. the quicker night comes the quicker mafia kills someone.
For discussion note, I do not believe Harmak has any evidence, strong suspicion, or any such device we can use or see in fact to lead him into the situation that he is Mafia. Bringing on the vote of Hamark with NO such evidence seems to be a push to quickly end the night.

In this light, I vote for 77_is_the_best.

With that, I shall wait for more discussion before either deciding upon a different vote, or the day ends, and once more suspicions are brought forth.

paceboys

Reaction score
I want to do this here and early, because i didnt 'officially' get to play in this one.
Alpha102 i am signing up for the next season
if you dont want me to do it early, i will be watching for it. But im going out of town until monday, soooo, just better safe than sorry.
good game though :D

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I want to do this here and early, because i didnt 'officially' get to play in this one.
Alpha102 i am signing up for the next season
if you dont want me to do it early, i will be watching for it. But im going out of town until monday, soooo, just better safe than sorry.
good game though :D
Same if I miss sign ups I'll be really annoyed -.-

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
77_is_the_best
I don't like the idea of roles being revealed for any reason, and since at night a power role can target the creeper,
it essentially kills them right there.
Vigilante being called the wolf: Not an actual wolf, right?

Signups will be posted in a week or two to allow for some downtime.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
77_is_the_best
Vigilante being called the wolf: Not an actual wolf right?.
Well we are looking for goodie minecraft characters? Why not the wolf? It can be like the towns sacred guard Of the town :p
I really don't like the idea of the snow golem or whatever you were going to call the vigilante because it's too much like the iron golem.
And answer to your question: yes. Well we have skeletons, zombies and weird black purple things aka enderman so why not a Wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.