Assassins Guild Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also I do have to agree with your Notty theory but I feel like Ltin is a meddler in all of this ._. Tonight I'll ask the Voltari if I can just put someone in my room for this one night in which I will actually just try to select Notty to be in here. I'll try to make a very balanced argument in the thread so people may be persuaded not to vote for you.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
your call! whatever happens I'm dead and already confirmed anti-town I'm probably going to die. Right now we vitally need to figure out two things: who should I investigate when I die? and if you should use your ability tonight on nottykitten both things are very important

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm thinking it'll come out that I was honest in that I cannot manipulate others role claims. I want to claim assassin right before the very end. The question then becomes what should we tell them. I'm going to suggest they lynch ltin tomorrow seeing as how if notty wasn't lying he's probably mafia (i won't mention notty could've been lying)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Wait I've just figured out a way to make you important for tonight and to prove that you cannot manipulate posts in the next day. I don't know who to investigate to be honest :s Perhaps Digi? She hasn't claimed and seems to have amazing powers.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
something I just noticed. Oak called out Ltin as being his top suspicions for assassins. It could've been a distraction to the town or they think wifom and instead think ltin is innocent and oak prepares for that and puts his own mafia buddy in but really i find this unlikely. I doubt oak would put more than one of his own mafia buddies in his suspects list so the odds of ltin being mafia are 1/3 on random chances based on oaks claim. which means there's a 2/3 chance he isn't mafia. the more I think about this the more I think notty is lying I'm really going to suggest using your ability on her tonight.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
@Ooglie101 it looks like this is the end buddy :( I hope you aren't angry It's been really cool playing with you all this time I'm actually getting into tears now, I really just hope you aren't angry and that we can play again some time in the future

I'm still going to suggest visiting nottykitten if we're wrong about notty notty will be protected anyway and you will die, then again another question came up notty might investigate that instead who knows... either way trying to recruit notty just might be our best hope.

anyway the assassins guild must live on without me! You are the final of us and may you live long and prosper.

LONG LIVE THE GUILD!

• Love
Reactions: Alisha

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm not angry, we would have done a lot better if Coolio didn't die on the first night and to be honest I think that the town is being way too out of hand with this whole 'ability to edit messages' stuff, if I was town I wouldn't believe a single bit of it to be honest.

LONG LIVE THE GUILDeventhoughwe'rescrewedi'mgoingtoshoutatwhoeverkilledcoolioonthefirstnight!

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Ooglie I really don't think I want to keep up a waiting game right now, I'm ready to put in the last statement everything I wanted to say is in there (except anything you wanted to leak) I mentioned I'm suspicious of storm and that Digi wants the town paranoid (i also admitted i killed digi night 2 but I'll remove that if you want)

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Alright I'm sorry I lied, I am an assassin, But I cannot change peoples messages. Doesn't it strike any of you odd that an anti-town would put themselves in the middle of a huge debate where they were on the side with incorrect information? I was honestly just as surprised and confused as prizyms was when nottykitten claimed she was male. Nottykitten is probably telling the truth, she has no reason to lie since she just needs to make it to the end of the game and if she lies she'll probably be lynched. It's for that reason I know ltin is lying. the machiavelli mafia clan and the assassins guild are natural enemies with each other as well as the town.
Guys take out Ltin if he doesn't flip scum someone is lying and made it into the list of roleclaims

following the Inn patterns there seems to always be a mafia and a third party in each room, things get a bit confusing with me being an assassin but I think i'm either taking the inn spot of a mafia or a third party. For this reason I strongly believe there is still at least one scum in there, and with alpha's towntelling I'm highly inclined to believe it is storm

the way @digitalmez tried to kill me. Making up an entirely different and entirely overpowered role to sound similar to my role in order to lynch me?It'd be kind of like when timdood claimed if I'd said he's probably mafia then saying he has a killing role each night and can actually investigate during both night and day. I think Digi is playing the town to get me lynched (wether digi knows my role or actually just suspected me scum is another question) but I think digitalmez wants the town paranoid for some reason.

P.S. @digitalmez I don't regret killing you night two.

P.S.S Big shout out to the host @GmK who did an amazing job hosting this game as well as putting it together. We should all thank him!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
JKangaroo is viewing thread, currently I am leaving to go watch a show and hope his post will be ready by then. Your final message seems okay but wait for JK. I'll pretend I'm waiting for your final message on the main thread to avoid suspicion but don't post it yet D:

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You can always rely on JK to save the day c: Even though it's against town in this case, his thoughts are rational and generally town-like, just the town have the most weirdest ideas which is just like no.

Status
Not open for further replies.