Status
Not open for further replies.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
do you think prizyms could be looking for your long lost love too? where he's looking for a female but the attempt fails on anyone who isn't the person your looking for? if that's the case I'd suggest we kill prizyms. Though as it stands I want to kill prizyms anyway at this point i'm pretty sure he's scum.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
So if Jkang role blocks his long lost love they start a night convo and are together? Well that rules jkang out for your love. It also rules out alpha and mmarz now is a good chance to start narrowing a list. I'll respond more when I get a chance.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
WAIT WHAT. OOGLIE READ THE THREAD NOTTY HAD A LOST LOVE BUT WE KNOW NOTTY IS FEMALE. I'm TOO TIRED TO MAKE SENSE OF THIS NOW BUT I MEAN OMG WHAT IF THERE'S MORE THAN 2 SETS OF LOST LOVERS... WHAT IF THERE ARE MULTIPLE LOVE TRIANGLES IS JKANG A COMPETITOR OF YOURS? WHAT.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
as for ltin, I doubt oak would call out one of his mafia buddies as an assassin, he's probably innocent or third party and while i found it hard to believe his role might be town i find it absolutely difficult to believe it might be third party at this moment. I'll share my suspicion on prizyms publicly in a little bit.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Tonight you intercept Notty, I'll claim that my ability is too useful in the Voltari tonight and get 1 hit on Notty via
Assasin kill. @GmK Can Duffie send another bulletproof vest to a person if they've been hit or not?

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
people will expect me to come forward with my night ability now. if I intercept nottykitten I'll be intercepting her either doing nothing (assuming she's lying) or analyzing your role. I'll need to make that information public which means I'll be lying confirming you and if either of us die they will know.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I think luck was a big factor as well. If wed still had coolio wed be in a much better place. Also it can be argued we haven't exactly been choosing to maximize our night kills. On top of that I think part of the problem the mafia is losing is because we've been helping to look for them as well.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You only say that since you feel like you're losing. When you see the whole role setup you'll see it was extremely balanced. Never blame the setup for bad playing :p
THE LIE DETECTOR AND BULLET PROOF VEST GIVER-OUTTER IS IN THE SAME INN ROOM. PLUS LOOKING AT THE PATTERNS EACH INN ROOM HAS 1 SCUM IN IT RAWR. plus coolio died night 1 why

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
wait aren't we technically town-sided since our win condition is to eliminate all mafia and not town which means we're not actually against the town. @GmK IS THIS SOMETHING YOU CAN CONFIRM (whether we'd show up as town-sided or not since meh we kinda are but kinda aren't \o/)

...i think i'm answering a lot of unconfirmable questions.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
it's weird how often people get confused about the simplest things in this game. until yesterday I thought nitasu was actually mafia when he got modkilled >< I went back to look at something (I thought timdood mentioned something about lawyers but i couldn't find it but i now assume that might've been std) and re-read the post to find out he was actually a town sided watcher.... no wonder std didn't seem mafia to me and I ended up looking suspicious so early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.