Assassins Guild Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ok, we are screwed unless we find my love basically. We need to lynch Notty today (luckily good evidence against 'her' and I know you're not lying \o/) to prevent my inspection. Tonight we shouldn't focus on killing since that dwindles down the player list which we have to prevent doing since if we reach a low amount soon enough we will die, maybe kill tonight, idk.
i'm cooking up all different types of plans i'll post them later.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
@GmK if let's say a cops investigation were redirected to someone else would the investigation use the name of the person originally targeted or the name of the person actually investigated. Similarly like a tracker would a tracker show the person initially watched or would it be the person said tracker was actually watching?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Ooglie there's a chance prizyms was redirected or notty was lying. I'm willing to bet if notty was lying she could be your long lost love. This could be a long shot but maybe something worth looking into. Then again is there any proof Ltin wasn't lying about using his ability on hunter?

This game is starting to feel like a giant game of ping pong where were just rapidly throwing a ball back and forth rapidly. I suspect the mafia is hiding under the net

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Ok, I have a plan about how to avoid you looking suspicious. It all ties in with my claim as Bellboy \o/
Can you clarify where I tie in with your role claim? Without thinking about it I just suggested to priz it was possible either you had a redirecting ability or someone left something out of their current role claim.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
@Ooglie101 an interesting theory:

Jkangaroo said he was looking for a lover, we don't know jkangs gender but I'm willing to look past that for a second. Right after that notty said she was also looking for a lover, but also claimed to have found the corpse of endersteve to be her lover (this doesn't make a lot of sense, GmK clarified that we know your lover will have the lover as part of their role. Ontop of that Ansoro's character name was male, nottykitten is claiming to be male. Gmk could've thrown a gay couple in to confuse us but I find it unlikely) so we know ansoro isn't your lover but I also find it unlikely that ansoro was notty's lover either given that she's claiming to be male. For this reason I think Notty is trying to stop people from looking for their lovers.

last night prizyms received the message nottykitten is female but your action did not work, I thought originally this might indicate a second love triangle but seeing as how prizyms claimed doc (a role that made sense when he was unaware i would see his message) I'm really inclined to believe him and he might know nothing about lovers. It's possible his save attempt was re-directed at someone else but seeing as how ltin claimed to use it on hunter I think it's unlikely there was a seperate re-direct. on random odds it's extremely unlikely and there wasn't that much to draw prizyms out at that moment from other suspicious people. I'm finding a re-direct rather unlikely at this moment. Originally I couldn't see any reason why nottykitten would lie about being female but I saw something prizyms said that stated notty was third party and won't win with the town. she lives if she's alive at the end. I think notty is trying not to be found so she can keep her win condition, Because as long as she has a completely neutral to everyone win condition she can win under almost anyones win but if she changes win conditions her chances go down dramatically. I think Notty is lying to avoid recruitment.

I think nottykitten is your lover!

• Winner
Reactions: Nottykitten

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Please read the post above.

If I'm right about this it's a huge gain for the guild. If i'm wrong you die, though if we try to kill nottykitten there's also the chance it won't go through with the protections and everything and you'll die anyway. Personally I think this is the closest lead we'll ever see (there's actual evidence backing it this time). Anyway it's your call how we play this but please look into it and actually take time to think about it.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
@GmK if I'm lynched during the day how does the timing on my investigation work out? do I send you a message after the lynch is confirmed but before you start the night or during the night? and if so does the rest of the guild find out at the time my lynch results are announced or at the end of the night when the next day starts?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Ok - how you tie into my claim.
Today I claim Bellboy, just to copy over the post I made a while back:
"The Bellboy (made up role, no other versions of it exist on mafia wikis \o/)

I can select 1 person to come into a room and we are able to talk during both day and night. I do not have power over when they can leave, only the person I have in the room gets to decide that. Once a player leaves the room I am able to get another in. However if a person who is in my room dies or is lynched (doesn't count if that person dies the same night as I pick them, then my action just doesn't go through since I picked Hype, my mafia buddy in the last game, Night 1) then I turn into a new role of Unemployed which is basically a normal townie (no night actions) Sadly I cannot reveal who is in my room or who I will put in my room, but a Tracker might be able to *hint hint*"

I'll polish up the post to make it this:

As promised, I will claim. I am the Bellboy, also known as Marion Igor Ashford (m).
I only have 1 night ability (which I cannot use that often) which is to select a person to come into a room with me where we can talk over night (the room is locked during the day unlike inn rooms which I believe are open all the time). As part of a 'privacy policy' I cannot reveal who this person is but I do get information off of them, including their real name that they received in the role PM and if a protective role has visited them, however I can reveal this information after they have been lynched/killed (tadaa, guess why I was so against Notty's reasons on lynching Nitasu) I do not have power over when the person leaves, they do that by free will but I will still receive information on whether a protective role has visited them or not whilst they remain in the room. Since I don't really deem my role that important due to the limitations I have on it I have attempted to make the Voltari kills for the last 2 nights (night 2 and 3) there is currently nobody in my room but I have an idea of who to select but I do not believe I can reveal that either.

Now, here's the bit where you come in.
You intercept Notty's message, preventing them from getting the lie detector results and then the next day say that you intercepted me and received the message: After you selected [name of person who dies during the night] to come into Room 74, the next morning they are found dead in their bed. The hotel manager is mad and in a burst of rage fires you! You are now unemployed, wandering in the Masquerade in solitude and boredom. And then I'll reply to the thread saying something along the lines of "...Well asdfg. Apparently if the person in my room dies then I become 'Unemployed', a role with no night actions at all (excluding the Voltari Tribunal) so I'm practically a normal towny.
SO I GUESS I'M BORING NOW"

I really hope you don't get lynched -.-

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Ooglie haven't you listened to my ability? I don't stop notty from seeing the results I only read the same message as them. If notty lives It won't matter if i used my ability on her she'll still see the result of your answer to the lie detector.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
my night action: I can pick a player and receive any messages the player receives that night without them being aware
I messed up on this and thought that you meant that you would see the message but they wouldn't receive it.
It is possible that Notty is my love and I will use it on them tonight and even if they aren't I'll just have to go along with the idea that I'm third party so meh.
I don't know who's information to tap then.
But do you think my claim is good? c:

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=rgb(255, 244, 229)]@GmK if I'm lynched during the day how does the timing on my investigation work out? do I send you a message after the lynch is confirmed but before you start the night or during the night? and if so does the rest of the guild find out at the time my lynch results are announced or at the end of the night when the next day starts?[/BCOLOR]

They will be informed at the end of that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.