Assassins Guild Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also I'm gonna try to somehow get Tim to investigate you.
I know how I'm gonna do this. I'm going to say I will investigate Digi tonight. However only if the Voltari promises to not kill me. [I'll say I feel more confident they actually wont with JK on there]. Then ofcourse I will suggest Tim to investigate someone else. Leading him to probs investigating you.

So I will get Digi to answer if she is town-sided or not. However we don't need her answer as you know it already. So I will still be wearing my vest tonight. And then the day after we can lynch Digi.

However, this only works if Digi is anti-town. Otherwise after we lynch her I will get lynched/killed. So Oogs, is Digi town-sided or Third party?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Digi is a town-sided vampire ._. I'd advise killing her tonight but I just asked GmK whether she can resurrect all the time during night-kills. If she can, then darn - she'll be a thorn in our side and if she can't then I would really advise that you kill her tonight and I do Voltari stuff.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Hmm, counting from when she died.

Died night 2: Night 3, first night No Kill, Night 4, second night. Kill.

Tonight is Night 5. So she shouldn't be able to kill tonight. Unless Night 2 is counted as the first night, in that case it means that she can kill tonight. And she might shoot me =S. Also, you could possibly get the Voltari to kill Digi tonight. Since they probabily don't know anyone else, it seems like a good guess.

But first we'll see what name they suggest before you suggest Digi's name though. If they want to shoot Storm it's fine too and I shoot Digi tonight.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Shitshitshitshit the thread doesn't even know I know about JK being in the voltari ;-;. I could make up some story about another role, but that would just be messy. Or I could just pretend I wanted to tag you ;-;

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Shitshitshitshit the thread doesn't even know I know about JK being in the voltari ;-;. I could make up some story about another role, but that would just be messy. Or I could just pretend I wanted to tag you ;-;
Amg just noticed that too, er, I could just make up some rubbish story about how I told you in the Bellboy room and that you left instantly when I put you in the room since I only wanted to check your gender. IS IT A PLAN?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
YES SOUNDS GOOD. Quote my post and be like "Noob I told you not to tell anyone. For those not understanding, I used my powers on Notty to check Notty's gender, and told Notty in the room that JK has replaced Alpha from the tribunal. Which I told Notty not to tell anyone ;c"

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Tonight I'm gonna try to get JK to block Ltin and then for us to kill him since Alpha confirmed yesterday that blocks stop Ltin and not the person he selects in the Voltari thread since he was gonna use his block on Ltin then me kill him but I got Sploorky killed since we need everyone dead right now lol.

I think it's a better idea for us to kill Digi, I advise that you kill Digi tonight but say in the thread that you're gonna lie-detect her with the question: "Are you town-sided?" and I'll try to get Tim to investigate me \o/

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I already found a sentence by Digi saying shes town-sided, so I'll tell them Iw ill use that. Then I will ask Ltin who he is gonna switch with tonight since he can't screw up investigations of us. Then I will suggest digi to him since his action doesn't really work on my action. So then if he switches with Digi, even if the blocking doesn't stop him, atleast he and digi will still be killed.

But it does sound sort of logical that blocking him still works.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also lol Priz was actually an SK. How does me trying to take down town PR's keep resulting in something good for the town ;-;

I was thinking I hide under my vest and you do the night kill on Digi. However that depends wether or not the voltari is going to kill her.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Currently we're leaning towards Digi but still we need to wait for the possible new member. Also you were right about JK's roleee.

Also after I get confirmed tomorrow I imagine Duffie is gonna give me a vest that night (you could also influence that night) and then I'd receive the vest but since Duffie wouldn't be hiding under it we could kill him and stop more vests from being given out c:< Then we'd need to focus on getting some of the vest's durabilities down.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If I am the new member, I say we kill Mmarz tonight. To make sure no new ones come in. Maybe I can convince JK that it's a good thing to tell the town the voltari disbanded. Then when we kill JK during the night we've got it all for ourselves =D

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
As always:

I will need a target of the Assassins (if you plan to target someone) and who does the kill instead of his other night action. (no consecutive kills by the same person)

I will then need the action the other person does.

You still have some time of course, but till in 24hrs latest would be nice.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If it's Tim, we can't kill him. He is too usefull to get an Inno report on you. If he dies the town will most likely lynch you next for being one of the few people thats not proven yet.

I really hope it's not Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.