Anime: Discuss!

Kuyajer

Tyoping Legned
Reaction score
Vati: Biblius are you watching any shows for the new season?
Me: Nah, not really
Vati: You should watch [anime name], I think you'd really like it
Me: Hmm.....
Just Started:

Pokemon: The Indigo League
Genres: Shounen, Adventure​
Vati: Biblius what the fuck​
but is it englado subs or englado dubs
bib i was serious are you watching in english or reading in english???

or is it the wild mandorin dub or some crazy shtuff?

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Cloudy

Reaction score
Spring Animes (2015) I'm Watching:
Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2 Sure-me (3 out of 13 episodes released)
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku (My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU 2) (3 out of 13 episodes released)
Denpa Kyoushi (TV) (3 out of ?? episodes released)
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (3 out of 13 episodes released)
Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) (3 out of 25 episodes released)
Shokugeki no Souma (3 out of ?? episodes released)
Show By Rock!! (3 out of ?? episodes released)
Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic (3 out of 12 episodes released)
Hibike! Euphonium (3 out of ?? episodes released)
Etotama (2 out of 12 episodes released)
Urawa no Usagi-chan (2 out 12 episodes released)
Nisekoi: (2 out of 12 episodes released)
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) (2 out of 12 episodes released)

Reactions: Kalliee
Reaction score
I really suggest Gintama for almost anyone, its great if you want something that is pretty consistently funny. It also has its serious moments with some good action in it too. Some people say it takes a bit to get into but I didn't really think so.

Vatowski

Reaction score
FULL WEABOO mode on

What I am watching this season and my opinions on them.

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka? : The Sword Art Online that's not a game. It's a harem gg. That action scene from last episode though reminded me of Kirito (in sao) when he defeated that boss while using dual wield. I'm enjoying it.

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season: Props to unfotable for making the sickest animations of the season. Latest episodes just kept me hanging on my seat. Can't wait to see the next one.

Grisaia no Rakuen: Shit compared to last season, the 45 min ova they aired before this season started airing was really nice. The only enjoyable moments of this anime up to now was Yuugi's time at the military

Kekkai Sensen: One of my favorites this season, even though each episode is usually a random event that doesn't really have anything to do with the plot up to now. Love the animation and love the characters (Zapps the man)

Nisekoi:: Don't have the same feeling as I had last season ( I guess my taste in anime is changing) still nice to watch but the episodes have nothing to do with the plot (the locket etc.) but I am pretty sure that's how it is in the manga as well. (tachibana best girl)

Owari no Seraph: Teenagers fighting vampires to save humanity. Typical shounen but I still fucking love it cause of the well done action scenes

Plastic Memories: The feels anime of the season. I am enjoying this so much so god damn kawaii and so sad. If you like feels, romance, a bit of drama and sci-fi you should definitely watch this. (I recommend this one for you Enderfive )

Shokugeki no Souma: I thought this was going to be the typical ecchi harem anime that had a overpowered main character and all the chicks want this dick gg. I was wrong. This is one of the funniest anime I have seen in a long time and is definitely worth a watch.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku: Huge disappointment compared to season 1. That is all.

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo: Gotta watch my generic harem of the season ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Leftovers from last season:

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV): Still watchable. Latest episodes were awesome.
The latest assassination on koro sensei was surprisingly well thought out by the class e kids even if it failed

Top three openings this season:
First place: Kekkai Sensen "Hello World!" by BUMP THE CHICKEN
(couldn't add the anime version cause it just always getting constantly removed on youtube due to copyright)

Second place: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Opening "Kuchizuke Diamond" by WEAVER
(I'm in love with this op)

Third place: Shokugeki no Soma opening "Kibou no Uta" by Ultra Tower

Weaboo mode ------- off (time to lurk on the forums and not post on anything until next season)

Last edited:

Vatowski

Reaction score
I have no guilt in crying at the last episode ;~;
The after-credits bit makes it seem like there's gonna be a second season buuuut I feel like that could ruin it as the ending was perfect.
Pretty much what I thought as well.
ps: dont worry mayn i cried as well

Here are my thoughts of the stuff that ended 1 or 2 weeks ago (its gonna be like 1 sentence cause I am lazy):

Punchline (12 episodes): Could be funny at times, but they tried to make it way to complicated at some points. Still a ok show though.

Plastic Memories (13 episodes): :cry: (this and ano hana are the only episodes that made me shed tears, both on the last episode)

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season (13 episodes): Not as good as the first season imo but seriously this is a solid show overall. Still liked Fate/Zero better though.

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku (13 episodes): This season really focused on the romance side of the series and I really enjoyed it even though some episodes could be really long and boring with absolutely nothing happening at times.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (13 episodes): 20% dungeon/adventure, 80% harem. Shit show except for the episodes they focused on the dungeon/adventure which were amazing. Fuck this show.

Grisaia no Rakuen (10 episodes): Shit. episode 8 was really nice though. Here is the part I enjoyed the most ( start at 3:38)

Owari no Seraph (12 episodes): Wins the prize of most generic anime of the season.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) (22 episodes): Awesome show, loved the characters, can't wait for season 2.

On a side note I also finished Hunter x Hunter (2011), that show is fucking amazing and you guys should watch it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (13 episodes): 20% dungeon/adventure, 80% harem. Shit show except for the episodes they focused on the dungeon/adventure which were amazing. Fuck this show.
Exactly how I felt, the harem part was so dumb, and made even dumber with the fact the adventure was actually really neat yet was barely a part of it. Really got disappointed in the show, and I don't usually get disappointed in shows.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
hoooOoOooOOOOOooooOOOoo boy time for me to post again, prepare for long post

my opinions seem to differ so much from everyone else lmao

Spring Review

Denpa Kyoushi - Dropped at episode 5, fucking disgusting. The plot was already a shitty harem ripoff of GTO and Assassination Classroom, but the character design, animation, and voice acting was horrible (seriously, nobody should ever be put through the torture of listening to the main character's little sister). The only good thing that came out of it was this.

Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon!? - I absolutely loved it, great animation, really interesting setup and the fight scenes were great (except for the last episode, moved too slowly for me). I really liked the small SAO feel to it and it really captured my attention throughout the whole thing. Probably because I didn't mind the harem.

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season - Absolutely mind-blowing, as expected of ufotable and the Fate series. Fate/stay night was great, and although it was a bit of a let-down from watching Fate/Zero, I still loved it all the way through.

Grisaia no Meikyuu / Rakuen - I actually really liked this anime. When I first picked up Grisaia no Kajitsu, I was in it for a mindless harem. However, the surprisingly tragic and detailed backstories of the characters roped me in and began turning a dumb ecchi show into a really complex and exciting action. This final season was great and it probably earns the reward for biggest surprise series for me.

Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation - Wow. This really let me down. Of all the new series in the spring, I was probably most excited for this one, and came out with it being one of my least favorites of the season. Everything that could've went wrong went wrong. I was really excited to see the struggle between the two identical worlds and the battles between the doppelgängers, but those were not only poorly executed but also not even focused on at all from the second episode. The plot turned out to be cliché and horrendous. The animation was slow and boring. I really feel angry that this anime didn't live up to the amazing potential it had.

Kekkai Sensen - I forgot to watch like half of this series and I am angry at myself for that, but so far it seems like a really nice series. Cool characters, nice pacing, and a very interesting and different OST. I like it a lot so far.

Ghost In The Shell Arise: Alternative Architecture - Putting it off until I watch the GITS movies.

Nisekoi: - Same as the first season, very nice harem and nice animation.

Owari no Seraph - I actually loved this one. One of my season favorites. The plot and animation is great and I really like the painting-esque and unique style the backgrounds and characters have – and the last couple episodes were AMAZING. Definitely looking forward to season 2 in the fall.

Plastic Memories - Beautiful. Cried so much. I really loved this anime and it turned out to be everything I expected – with the exception that it was actually a lot more lighthearted at times than I thought and I didn't exactly like the main character that much at the beginning.

Punch Line - The fuck. This was a nice anime that was funny and quirky and very weird. The best part about it was that it felt like the anime knew that its entire plot was basically a joke and a setup for this one line. Very fun anime.

Triage X - Just... don't watch this. I personally am not very fazed by fanservice so I was able to seek some slight entertainment, but the plot is poorly executed anyway. Just don't watch it.

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU 2nd Season - Wow, what a beautiful change in animation. I liked the 2nd season a lot. It was definitely a lot darker than the 1st one, but in the end, it was good and the animation was wonderful. Poor Yui x Hachiman ship :c

Yamada-kun to Nananin no Majo - Surprisingly very good anime, nice comedy and good pacing. I liked it a lot.

Summer Anime I'm Watching:

Aquarion Logos - I watched the other 2 Aquarion series, so, naturally, I'll have to watch this one. Aquarion EVOL was much better than Sousei no Aquarion, so I wonder if this'll be better than EVOL.

Chaos Dragon: Sekiryuu Sen'eki - The character design and plot are great, but the CGI in the first episode made me want to throw up. Seems like it can be a great anime.

Charlotte - Very surprised by the first episode; it turned out to be much different - in a good way - than the boring tsundere-harem romance I was expecting. The dislikable main character is different from the mass of perfect MCs which I don't particularly mind - so far. Also, for some reason, I absolutely loved the chase scene in ep 1.

Classroom Crisis - Can't formulate a good enough opinion yet, but it seems like it'll be an interesting and fun show. I have no idea where the romance in the tags is going to come in, though.

Gakkou Gurashi! - VERY PUMPED FOR A ZOMBIE SURVIVAL/POST-APOCALYPTIC ANIME – buuuut trying not to get my hopes up. The character design makes it look like it's going to be a slice of life comedy, but neither of those are in the tags, so there is some hope of it being a gripping anime. I'll see how it turns out.

Gangsta. - Love the OP, characters are interesting, I'm really excited for it this season.

Gate - Another OP that I love. The first episode seemed all over the place, but it has really nice animation, good character design, and a great premise, so I hope it lives up to its potential.

God Eater - ufotable never fails to impress, and combined with these great character designs and a really exciting-sounding plot, I'm really, REALLY excited for it.

Kangoku Gakuen - Seems like a fun, dumb anime - but in a different, darker and more mature way than the others. Excited for it.

Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan - I'm just crossing my fingers that it doesn't become a whiny red-haired-tsundere-led harem and it's an action-packed story that focuses on the darker side of the MC's circumstances and past. It most likely won't turn out that way, but I can dream.

Overlord - A virtual reality SAO-esque premise with hints of darker foreshadowing plus animated by Madhouse. Hoo boy am I excited for this one.

Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace - OP is great and hints at some very dark and violent future episodes. First episode was very interesting. This'll be a good one hopefully.

Rokka no Yuusha - Beautiful animation and character design, great plot/background, very hyped for this show. Of the first episodes that have already aired, this one's my favorite so far.

wow i watch a lot of anime