Anime: Discuss!

Reaction score
Some of the countless anime I'm watching this season: -
  • Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge*
  • Flying Witch
  • Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
  • Sakamoto desu ga
  • Seisen Cerberus (^_^;)
*Favourite

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Got around to watching Your Lie in April (Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso) and I can't really tell you what's that great about it, but I'd say if you want to make any foray into anime this is a must watch to round out your completed list. The most unique anime that'll probably ever exist. It's the piano one that was popular a year or two ago

Reactions: S_swimmer

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
im gonna watch bloodivores to the end satirically to see how bad it is

(summary: humanity was struck with a widespread insomnia which made them stay awake for up to a week. a drug (which is never even named) was made to combat this but the side effect turned people into fucking vampires)

judging by the first episode there is so much comedic gold hidden in this series

Reactions: Hex

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Reactions: Vatowski

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
eh, i enjoy made in abyss, but i don't think it deserves the hype everyone gives it—yet

u can tell that theres intelligent minds working behind this show's writing and animation, but it's caught in a state where the setting is getting progressively darker and more serious, but the characters still aren't reacting to it in a way that would give it that proper dark feel, resulting in a confusing 24-minute experience each episode where it constantly feels as if things are going to start picking up at any moment, but they never do. maybe something will happen later, hopefully these children will experience proper emotional consequences for what they've done. if they keep talking about how dangerous everything is and such but always come out of it without a hitch and never have a breakdown or anything, it'll be... disappointing