A Town Called Paradise -- Day 7 - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
My reasoning in particular is the sheer oddity of what seems to be at least four different power roles using their actions on her- which does not at all seem likely because since when does everyone pile on one person like that- and the fact that if her messages can be manipulated so can her vote, and that has the potential to go bad places. As Notty (I believe) pointed out.

And it's been quiet, so not much real discussion has been going on, which doesn't really help matters.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount of Day 1

[BCOLOR=#00ff00]webpaige - [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ff00]Nottykitten, CaffeinatedKitty, Ooglie101 (3/8)[/BCOLOR]
Postpone - Ltin, Digitalmez, CaffeinatedKitty, Faliara, Timdood3 (4/7)

Postpone was not reached.

---

After a relatively confusing day, of mysterious baskets of Fruit, of apparent alien abduction, of the strange gravity of the moon sitting in the dark night sky, the townsfolk eventually decided upon a lynch, distrusting and suspicious of one members' experience in the night and potential inability to keep control over their own voice.

webpaige, Frank Bernard the Bird Watcher has been lynched.

Chooses somebody at night and sees who visited that person that night. Goes insane if wife dies.

It is now Night 2.

(Waxing Gibbous, 86%)

Deadline: Friday 3rd February, 1:45am GMT (three days time)

• Sad
Reactions: digi

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As the night slowly turns to day and the streets flood with morning sunshine, the early-rising townsfolk do another head-count, anxious of who they may have lost in the night.

It soon becomes clear that, once again, one person is missing. This time however, they are not found in their home, but cold outside on the street, eye sockets bloody and empty, and a strange piece of art laying on top of their torso.

Nottykitten, Vladamir Dractilla the Blood Surgeon, has died.

Chooses someone at night - if target is town-sided and dies that night, takes their role's abilities, keeping them until the next morning. Appears as 'Evil' upon investigations.

--

It is now Day 2.

Takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no-lynch

Deadline: Tuesday 7th February 23:00pm GMT
Players:
1) Samlen
2) Digitalmez
3) CaffeinatedKitty
4) Ltin
5) webpaige
6) Timdood3
7) Jivvi
8) Oak63
9) Dessern5
10) Enderfive
11) Ooglie101
12) Faliara
13) hipman500

Graveyard:
1) Vatumok
2) Nottykitten

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So is this artist like a two day painter killer or something? Also lucky we didn't have an investigator that declared Notty evil since that coulda gone south easily.

hipmeow

Reaction score
honestly this might be far fetched but it kinda feels like notty died by some kind of voodoo role because like stitches voodoo dolls idk why i made this connection please dont hurt me

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
honestly this might be far fetched but it kinda feels like notty died by some kind of voodoo role because like stitches voodoo dolls idk why i made this connection please dont hurt me
Are you actually theorising here or are you giving a subtle hint?

I feel that we may have a cult leader type role. I've been given fruit, but nothing has happened.

hipmeow

Reaction score
im just throwing ideas out here honestly. i think theres prob a artist role who makes a picture of someone and could maybe possibly kill that person the next day or if they say something they die idk