A Town Called Paradise -- Day 7 - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I don't like everything that is surrounding web right now, and considering I think she's going to turn into a werewolf I'd rather lynch her before disaster strikes.

Vote Webpaige
I don't think we have a werewolf in play, at least not yet. iirc the moon last night was only a waning gibbous (might have been waxing). So going by simple werewolf lore there is no way a werewolf was active last night seeing as the moon wasn't full.

But what about web do you not like so far?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't think we have a werewolf in play, at least not yet. iirc the moon last night was only a waning gibbous (might have been waxing). So going by simple werewolf lore there is no way a werewolf was active last night seeing as the moon wasn't full.

But what about web do you not like so far?
Talking about animal control, being hit by a dart, abducted by 'aliens' (which I think was a werewolf though you do bring up a valid point about the lore) and now being forced to say words? I don't think that with everything that happened shes on the towns side anymore. And with someone being able to make web say things her votes probabily aren't on the towns side anymore either.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Talking about animal control, being hit by a dart, abducted by 'aliens' (which I think was a werewolf though you do bring up a valid point about the lore) and now being forced to say words? I don't think that with everything that happened shes on the towns side anymore. And with someone being able to make web say things her votes probabily aren't on the towns side anymore either.
I don't think I've voted today though, so what votes?

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
yeah, if she can be forced to say stuff then who says she can't be forced to vote?

plus all these things happening specifically to her is starting to feel a bit like overkill... I mean, why would at least four different power roles target her in particular? especially those two overnight, who we've already determined are unrelated. it just doesn't feel right to me.

vote webpaige

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
good point

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Those are good points, but I'd like to point out that I've outed as a town-side power role
I don't see why mafia wouldn't kill me anyway
a town-sided role that might not even exist. This is a closed setup, so all the proof we have right now that you are that role is your word. Which, as notty pointed out, cannot necessarily be trusted.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think the idea that werewolf's go only on full moons doesn't necessarily make sense here though.
even if the full moon is night 2 it would still probably be the only full moon all game.
Unless the werewolf is a one time thing im not sure how much it means.
But at the same time i cannot think of any other explanations so idk.

but why do people thing web is a werewolf?

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think the idea that werewolf's go only on full moons doesn't necessarily make sense here though.
even if the full moon is night 2 it would still probably be the only full moon all game.
Unless the werewolf is a one time thing im not sure how much it means.
But at the same time i cannot think of any other explanations so idk.
If there is a werewolf, maybe it gets stronger on the full moon? Or maybe that's when someone with the role gains the powers?

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Vote postpone.
For now. I'd like to catch up on reading the comments. Will respond tonight. Had to try and break a fever over the weekend and now I'm at work.