A Town Called Paradise -- Day 7 - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

The 'Accidental Hero' Award
Digitalmez (unintentionally saved three people's lives whilst carrying out duties)

The 'Unfortunate Conspiracy Theorist' Award
Ooglie101 (made a huge theory about the game and spent a lot of time finding evidence and making connections...and never managed to present his findings and they were incorrect anyway)​
Well, well, well, would you look at that. I'm a hero! ( Thank you to Faliara for all your fruit)
I laughed a bit too hard at Ooglie's Award.

Just wondering-- Who had a doll item? I can't really see the role descriptions on my phone.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I laughed a bit too hard at Ooglie's Award.
my heart is broken

Just wondering-- Who had a doll item? I can't really see the role descriptions on my phone.
tim had it (since he was the voodoo doll person) and then since i was the final vote on his lynch, i received at the start of the nextnight

• Thank You
Reactions: digi

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Was there a way to know to say this at all?
Yes. The three pieces of Alien technology that Digi was searching for each came with Arabic writing, which, when translated as a whole, would say a jumbled sentence, which, when rearranged, would give instructions to say that phrase on the morning after the full moon.

Mafia Voodoo Master

You sit with it at night time, stroking its hair, bending its arms, pushing a pin through its sweet little heart and reading the symbols that are stitched into its skin: في الصباح بعد|تألق على شيطان|.

Fruit Giver
When your Mother was alive, the piece of technology was actually used as an ornament in your house, and it always did intrigue you; the strange shape of it, almost like a weighing scale but with wires and vials attached to the sides; the strange patterns on the metal bars (يكون القمر بدرا|يا النجوم فوق), the strange wave of heat it emitted even when the fireplace beneath it had been cool for weeks.

Psychic
You simply sit next to it, find your center, and dive into your subconscious, and then the gold-plated patterns printed on the orb's surface - يقول في اللسان الخاص بك|واسمحوا لي أن نرى صورته الحقيقية| - begin to glow and you can see so clearly into a man's soul it is frightening.
The idea was that these three items were the "Arabic Artifact Shards used to banish the Demon from Earth thousands of years ago" mentioned in the Assassin's flavour text.

Assassin

Your ancestors were part of the Secret Order of Gile, a creed of assassins based in the Gildian temple atop of a mountain in Peru; a cult dedicated to the protection and preservation of the Arabic Artifact Shards used to banish the Demon from Earth thousands of years ago. Whilst much has changed since those times, the Secret Order still remains alive, albeit much less organized and, having lost the Artifact Shards hundreds of years ago, without any clear goal. Members of the modern Order - like you - still take the same oaths as your ancestors took so long ago, vowing to only take the life of another upon explicit request, but unlike your predecessors, you are without direction; nothing more than a widespread group of naturally gifted fighters, making a living as hitmen for hire, often ending up in jail or worse, for the new world is much quicker at snapping its jaws to protect the law and its people. You were one of the wise ones, however, who decided to retire while you still could, and somehow ended up here - Paradise. But after several years of peaceful living, your town has come under threat, and you aren't going to stand idly by and watch your place of retirement fall. And so the blade is unsheathed, the rifle locked and loaded, and the Assassin is ready to strike.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have an idea, but it isn't close to any form of completion/being balanced right now, and it has kinda fallen to the wayside.

I still kinda want to try that red scare thingy I posted a while ago.

Maybe oak wants to try that game he posted before again?