A Town Called Paradise -- Day 7 - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
My personal opinion with this whole web is that she did claim as the Birdwatcher, which it could be a lie but as was stated previously in the game what would she gain from lying?

There is some sense of mystery behind her and with that I'm not too sure I trust her. I'm not quite buying that she is going to become a werewolf but I definitely think something happened last night even if she was just knocked out.

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Gotta say i think it's likely that web is the birdwatcher and that people are just looking for the easiest person to lynch. She made a couple of slightly confusing statements to add some levity (see animal control) and a bandwagon appeared and gained momentum since noone knew whom to lynch. Probably can't stop it at this point but i'm voicing my opinion that I think that it's ill-advised.

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3 and digi

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Gotta say i think it's likely that web is the birdwatcher and that people are just looking for the easiest person to lynch. She made a couple of slightly confusing statements to add some levity (see animal control) and a bandwagon appeared and gained momentum since noone knew whom to lynch. Probably can't stop it at this point but i'm voicing my opinion that I think that it's ill-advised.
There's only three votes on her, and eight makes a lynch. She's only in danger of being lynched because the person with the most votes dies on day end.

And that's because... no one's really putting up a solid defense. It feels mostly like "I don't think she's guilty so I don't really want to lynch her" with no actual proof towards the fact.

(Do I have to unvote to vote postpone?)

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
There's only three votes on her, and eight makes a lynch. She's only in danger of being lynched because the person with the most votes dies on day end.

And that's because... no one's really putting up a solid defense. It feels mostly like "I don't think she's guilty so I don't really want to lynch her" with no actual proof towards the fact.

(Do I have to unvote to vote postpone?)
That's the problem isn't it? There's noone else that people really want to vote and I doubt that we can get a different case together and get people to vote em before the deadline.
And no you don't have to unvote to vote postpone.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
A defense requires information.
notty said this a while back:
You say aliens, but I honestly don't think so.

I think you were tranquilized, abducted by a werewolf and then bitten by said werewolf. And you're gonna turn once the full moon comes. Might be a crazy theory but it makes alot of sense to me.
I don't particularly agree (because the moon phases don't match up) but it makes some kind of sense at least.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
What does tranquilizing have to do with werewolves? That doesnt make any.
It doesn't, really. But I believe there's another theory- can't remember whose, sorry- that the tranquilizer belongs to a potential werewolf hunter, who tranquilizes one person to investigate them the following night. Which makes more sense than the werewolf tranquilizing people, and still relates the two.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount

webpaige - Nottykitten, CaffeinatedKitty, Ooglie101 (3/8)
Postpone - Ltin, Digitalmez, CaffeinatedKitty, Faliara (4/7)

8 to lynch, 7 to no-lynch or postpone deadline.

3 more needed to vote postpone, otherwise whoever has the most votes will be lynched.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Guys, I think we all just need to calm down.
I agree that everything going on around web is fishy.
But I really don't think it warrants a lynch.
At this point I think it's too late to stop the train, since we don't have any evidence on anyone (web included).
And I'm really not seeing how being tranquilized = lycanthropy. I think it's very likely that the dart was a "You're roleblocked for a night. that's it." situation. I mean, it makes sense, it's balanced, and I think people were just looking for something to attach werewolf to and did.
Web is inexperienced and doesn't know how to make herself not come off as suspicious; even when she's got nothing to hide, she just has a poor time forming her thoughts out.

I don't actually think an extended deadline will change or even help anything, and I doubt it will get any extra discussion....But I'm gonna vote postpone any.

Vote Postpone

Reactions: digi

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
It doesn't, really. But I believe there's another theory- can't remember whose, sorry- that the tranquilizer belongs to a potential werewolf hunter, who tranquilizes one person to investigate them the following night. Which makes more sense than the werewolf tranquilizing people, and still relates the two.
My guesses is that it is a hunter of sorts. I think with the presence of the moon it could be a werewolf hunter. Maybe the dart has two purposes? It blocks them for the night (because they are asleep) and the hunter visits them and finds out whether or not they are a werewolf? If there is an antitown werewolf role that infects people that might be possible. But then it seems to similar to last game where there were zombies

• Thank You
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - Just under 5 hours left until the deadline.

webpaige -
Nottykitten, CaffeinatedKitty, Ooglie101 (3/8)
Postpone -
Ltin, Digitalmez, CaffeinatedKitty, Faliara, Timdood5 (4/7)

8 to lynch, 7 to no-lynch or postpone deadline.

2 more needed to vote postpone, otherwise whoever has the most votes will be lynched.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that the people who are choosing to lynch are being mislead by the random actions that have been taken out against Webpaige. In addition to that, I understand that Web has been failing to defend herself adequately. The information that Web’s given has been inconsistent and contradictory. However, I don’t find Web suspicious.
Webpaige being darted/tranquilised on Day 0 was an action that gave us our first clue into what role is out there. It opened up a discussion. Then night actions took place and apparently animal control was called, he/she was abducted by aliens, Web was given a bowl of fruit and now is being told to say “Praise my Lord”. Overall, my understanding of this is that Webpaige was dealt a bad hand and doesn’t really know how to relay all the events that have occurred, which then incurs votes of frustration and scum voting.

I’m going to sit on the fence for this one.

Day 0 was actually interesting. I’m surprised that no one pointed out Notty’s vote on Vatumok. Yes, there were a lot of random votes going around, but what we have here is a dead Assassin. There was no reasoning behind Notty’s vote and so far people have been using their actions arbitrarily.

Vote Vatumok
We also have a Fruiterer? People have already made assumptions linking Faliara to the role. I’m getting a kind of Cult Leader vibe? There doesn’t seem to be any other information about it rather than people have been handed a basket of fruit. I’m curious about this.

She hums pleasantly.

"Fruits are very good for your health," she offers. "I highly doubt it's anything dangerous."
It was in a basket. It's just nameless fruit.
yeah, same

clearly we're dealing with some item shenanigans, but the way i can't do anything with it at the moment suggests to me that it's got some kind of a triggered effect

or maybe i just have to use it at night