A Town Called Paradise -- Day 7 - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
again, i can say that the effect seems to be positive, which leads me to believe that fali is either a townie or a useful third party

fali, can you tell me if the effect is lasting or just one-time, though?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
In my mind Faliara seems pretty innocent right now based off of the fruit thing. We haven't seen them do anything detrimental to anybody so far but do we know if anybody else has eaten them? I know ender said he did and that the effects were positive (which by the way, if you are willing to expand on this would you?). I do think that the effects of the fruit might be random, Tim had mentioned there could be a list of choices, maybe it chooses one at random?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
which by the way, if you are willing to expand on this would you?
idk if i want to give too much away though, right now this is a piece of information that i know and fali knows and anyone else who has eaten the fruit knows, but the mafia (unless they're one of the fruit recipients) don't, which creates a certain information advantage for us with this

i'm comfortable saying that it seems to have a positive effect, but once i outline exactly what the effect is, the mafia can use that to their own advantage

i hope i'm making sense here

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
idk if i want to give too much away though, right now this is a piece of information that i know and fali knows and anyone else who has eaten the fruit knows, but the mafia (unless they're one of the fruit recipients) don't, which creates a certain information advantage for us with this

i'm comfortable saying that it seems to have a positive effect, but once i outline exactly what the effect is, the mafia can use that to their own advantage

i hope i'm making sense here
Wait -- so you can eat the fruit? I was only ever GIVEN a fruit basket. Did you ask Inf if you could eat it or was it an action that Inf gave to you in your narrative?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wait -- so you can eat the fruit? I was only ever GIVEN a fruit basket. Did you ask Inf if you could eat it or was it an action that Inf gave to you in your narrative?
i was given a fruit, not a fruit basket, i asked if i could do anything with it and infected said not yet, i'm assuming this was because it was daytime at the time of me asking that since the following night inf asked me if i wanted to eat the fruit, to which i said yes

i'm guessing we have been given different items

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
It was in a basket. It's just nameless fruit.
yeah, same

clearly we're dealing with some item shenanigans, but the way i can't do anything with it at the moment suggests to me that it's got some kind of a triggered effect

or maybe i just have to use it at night
- in relation to receiving fruit.

i was given a fruit, not a fruit basket, i asked if i could do anything with it and infected said not yet, i'm assuming this was because it was daytime at the time of me asking that since the following night inf asked me if i wanted to eat the fruit, to which i said yes

i'm guessing we have been given different items
a slip-up perhaps?

Whatever is happening with this fruit, I don't like it.
Looks like it.

Fali, what is the effect then?
Faliara

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you figured that basket was just flavor that it would stand to reason that everyone else that got fruit also got a basket. Why differentiate yourself from them if they clearly claimed to receive the same thing as you?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think she is referring to the part where you got to eat your fruit (last night right?) while she has not had that option (because, ya know, night hasn't come yet).

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
yes and no fruit in it

she said she got an empty fruit basket
i got a fruit that was in a basket, but the specific item was the fruit, not the basket, whereas she says her specific item was the basket
In regards to Notty - I was wondering the same thing.

I got a basket of fruit, and that was all.
Are you actually theorising here or are you giving a subtle hint?

I feel that we may have a cult leader type role. I've been given fruit, but nothing has happened.
Its awfully silent --

Welp since we have no new leads and most of the suspicion I have about the fruiterer resides in Faliara, I'm voting her.
Vote Faliara
Though nothing has happened so far with those who possess fruit, ( like myself) I can't help but think that something happens later on.
I, myself, refer to the fruit basket as just fruit, but I did specify that I got a fruit basket. I haven't asked Inf if I could eat mine though. Enderfive was your fruit given to you in a basket or was it given to you singular?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I, myself, refer to the fruit basket as just fruit, but I did specify that I got a fruit basket. I haven't asked Inf if I could eat mine though. Enderfive was your fruit given to you in a basket or was it given to you singular?
it was given to me in a basket but how would that be relevant in my case

the actual item was just the fruit

y'all are confusing the fuck out of me

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
flavour text is irrelevant guys
no but it's pointless to read into it

wtf
Hold on --
You can't expect us to disregard ANYTHING anyone says. It's a process and a matter of deduction. We read into messages not only to get a better understanding of who is the werewolf/mafia/kill role but also to determine what is fact and what isn't, irrelevant or not. If anything, you seem confused and a bit flustered. However I don't feel that you're lynch-able...yet.

I'm about to be your saving grace. I've just messaged Inf about whether I can eat my fruit or not. He replied that I can't do anything with it right now.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what the

i wasn't talking about disregarding anything anyone says

it's the most basic thing in all of mafia that flavour text has no influence on the actual game, i'd have expected both of you to know this as experienced players, so yes, i am confused

what i think happened:
-we all received the same thing from fali
-you guys thought the flavour text had actual importance on the gameplay
-inf was being weird and either forgot to give you the option to eat the fruit as he did for me or it was an actual game mechanic that you had to ask first (which sounds like the weirdest mechanic ever)
-i got confused and thought you had received a different item
-fali pls confirm