Русская мафия! [Complete]

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The virgin's blessings end, and the deaths continue...

Mastersten (Yuliana Toropova the Mimic Turncoat (mimic who would convert if hit by scum)) has died.
Hunter (Sergey Kurbatov the Mafia Templar (member of Templar night chat)) has died.
CaffeinatedKitty (Valentina Siyanina the Mkhedrioni Contraband Officer (checks if roles can kill)) has died.

It is now Day 5
It takes 4 to lynch and 3 to no-lynch.​

Last edited:

erik5456

Reaction score
Wh-
.... What...

My investigation was Caff, and she was not innocent. And she's like, dead now.
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that we had 3 factions to deal with overall. And that anyone who isn't town gets put up as not innocent. Which means that were hunting mafia and mkhendrioni. Cat you and I need need to mention our watcher reports. Also seeing as hunter was actually mafia, we need to be on the lookout for whoever he was protecting or supporting of. In the meanwhile, I at we go with a safe lynch of 77 since he said he's third party

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that we had 3 factions to deal with overall. And that anyone who isn't town gets put up as not innocent. Which means that were hunting mafia and mkhendrioni. Cat you and I need need to mention our watcher reports. Also seeing as hunter was actually mafia, we need to be on the lookout for whoever he was protecting or supporting of. In the meanwhile, I at we go with a safe lynch of 77 since he said he's third party
Or instead of lynching 77 (who Caff, a mafia, claimed could kill and he denied) we could lynch the confirmed mafia aqua instead of a claimed third party.

Myu doc me
Cat watch myu
I will investigate 77
77 don't fuck this up with your bussing
Erik be a ghost
Aqua die

Any discussion?

Reactions: Hunter

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Or instead of lynching 77 (who Caff, a mafia, claimed could kill and he denied) we could lynch the confirmed mafia aqua instead of a claimed third party.

Myu doc me
Cat watch myu
I will investigate 77
77 don't fuck this up with your bussing
Erik be a ghost
Aqua die

Any discussion?
I have a discussion... wat

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Also can I just say, I think you're linked with Hunter, first of all you prove and back his innocent when he turns out mafia and 2 you've been claiming, which I assumed was just this bribe thing you had going, that I'm not innocent when I'm town.

How am I proven mafia, you mean because I've been inactive recently, and I'm sorry for that btw, I was visiting a university, so haven't said much and that you, the person who is known to give false reports on all your visits proved me "not-innocent", which, even if I was, that wouldn't make me mafia.

I realise what you're doing, the way it pans out I feel out of me you erik cat and 77th 2 of you are mafia, if I'm lynched that will mean mafia win.
Think about it, if I die that means 2 maf and 2 inno's, then next night maf kill another inno so 1 inno and 2 maf = maf victory.

I'm not sure who is maf, I'm more suspicious of myu and 77th than anything (although that would be weird since they were at each others throats earlier) than you, but all I know is that you've been a negative impact on this game so far. All you've done is mixed us up claiming non-innocent and innocent which for some reason we just believed.

Timdood3 what's ur response?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Wait myusername22 who did you surgeon? Was it hunter?
And catgirl12466 whenever you can pls provide watcher report and I will do the same we I get the chance
Surgeoned catgirl by hunters word. I'm amazed he flipped scum

Hunter well played.

I agree, the best option here is to find out how hunter was trying to mislead the town. Its important to Remember he knew he was poisoned, so he could have easily been bussing mafia members in the last few moments as well. I.e. it could give some good ideas, but nothing is confirmed.

To those who ask why I didn't save hunter: I'm a surgeon and my role protects against nightkills just like any doctor role. It doesn't protect against poison so I protected cat.

Something isn't right here. I have no clue what plan of action I want to take at this point. I need time to reread stuff.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hunter

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1) Also can I just say, I think you're linked with Hunter, first of all you prove and back his innocent when he turns out mafia and 2 you've been claiming, which I assumed was just this bribe thing you had going, that I'm not innocent when I'm town.

2) How am I proven mafia, you mean because I've been inactive recently, and I'm sorry for that btw, I was visiting a university, so haven't said much and that you, 3) the person who is known to give false reports on all your visits proved me "not-innocent", which, even if I was, that wouldn't make me mafia.

4) I realise what you're doing, the way it pans out I feel out of me you erik cat and 77th 2 of you are mafia, if I'm lynched that will mean mafia win.
Think about it, if I die that means 2 maf and 2 inno's, then next night maf kill another inno so 1 inno and 2 maf = maf victory.

I'm not sure who is maf, I'm more suspicious of myu and 77th than anything (although that would be weird since they were at each others throats earlier) than you, but 5) all I know is that you've been a negative impact on this game so far. All you've done is mixed us up claiming non-innocent and innocent which for some reason we just believed.

6) Timdood3 what's ur response?
1) First of all, I'm going to dispel any thoughts that I am/was linked with Hunter. I investigated him and found him innocent night one. That's when I was still naive. I had no reason not to believe him since he was 'proven town' by being templar. You'll also find that I was very reluctant to go with him over the last day or two because I felt he was leading the town in the wrong direction. I ended up going with him anyway because he made strong points, which did lead us to lynching a mkenzie.

2) No, it has nothing to do with inactivity. You're proven mafia because I re-investigated you after Notty died (which caused my reports to become normal, no longer naive), and you were found not innocent.
3) I am not "known to give false reports." My reports lost the naive modifier when Notty died because "I feel more alert with my investigations."

4) What exactly is it I'm doing? There are 3 regular mafia and 3 mkenzie mafia dead. It's unlikely for there to be any more than 4 members of each faction. Meaning that there's either one or two mafia left. One of them is you, if there is another it'd be 77.
Even if there is one of each left and we hypothetically assume that you're not one of them, they're still in different factions and thus wouldn't be able to end the game.

5) Excuse me? Could you explain how I've been a "negative impact on this game"? I've been extremely clear with my investigations, modifiers, and reports. So much so that I can sum it up in two sentences: My report on Hunter and my first report on you were innocent because I had a naive modifier. When Notty died it went away and I re-ivestigated you, and you were not innocent.

6) That.

Do you have any defense other than "I'm town, I don't think you are"?
The night I investigated you, before I got the report, I went through and dissected everything you had done up to that point that made me think you were mafia. This was so that I'd be able to push a lynch on you without claiming cop. You came up innocent so I didn't bother. I still have that if you'd like me to dig it up.

Vote Aqua

There is literally nothing that can make me change my vote.

erik5456

Reaction score
Wait before anyone does anything, Tim oh did you investigate? Also I agree with a aqua lynch for now, but I'm not pushing it till we get more info.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I mean at this point I believe that there is nothing I can do to change your mind, since my role is pretty redundant since I'm just a plain old townie now, I don't know what I can do, all I can say is that if anybody who is lynched now is town or even 3rd party just not mafia, mafia have won. This is why I think ur now playing so agressive tbh, there seems no real reason why you're pushing this lynch above 77th without giving very much information except for ur investigation of me being "not-innocent",

personally I've now made up in my mind that you must be mafia, why else would you completely change your plaaystyle from passively helpful only chiming in when necessary to completely balls to the wall lets fuck aqua up.

I mean I'm in a position where I can't say anything or provide anything that will help me since there is nothing, I wasn't involved in any night chats and I have a 1 use pr, my only use now is to vote for a lynch,

the problem is, if you lynch me it's not a situation like: "Oh well, he was useless anyway" because if you lynch me, the mafia will night kill another inno and they will win since you wont be able to lynch both of them on day 6.

Before I vote anybody, and erik I recommend you do the same can we please hear from cat and 77th who have been way too quiet for such a crucial day.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean at this point I believe that there is nothing I can do to change your mind, since my role is pretty redundant since I'm just a plain old townie now, I don't know what I can do, 1) all I can say is that if anybody who is lynched now is town or even 3rd party just not mafia, mafia have won. 2) This is why I think ur now playing so agressive tbh, 3) there seems no real reason why you're pushing this lynch above 77th without giving very much information except for ur investigation of me being "not-innocent",

personally I've now made up in my mind that you must be mafia, 4) why else would you completely change your plaaystyle from ***passively helpful only chiming in when necessary to completely balls to the wall lets fuck aqua up.

5) I mean I'm in a position where I can't say anything or provide anything that will help me since there is nothing, I wasn't involved in any night chats and I have a 1 use pr, my only use now is to vote for a lynch,

the problem is, if you lynch me it's not a situation like: "Oh well, he was useless anyway" because if you lynch me, **the mafia will night kill another inno and they will win since you wont be able to lynch both of them on day 6.

Before I vote anybody, and erik I recommend you do the same can we please hear from cat and 77th who have been way too quiet for such a crucial day.
1) I've already said that this is not true.
** Right now I don't believe there can be more than 4 total of each mafia faction, and 3 each are dead. So right now at worst it's 1/1/4 (Mafia/Other mafia/town). We lynch you and it becomes 1/0/4. In the morning it becomes 1/0/3. And we can last until I can investigate the last one with myuser doctoring me and cat watching him.

2) Hunter was leading the town. Hunter is dead now. Someone has to lead the town.

3) Not true. There are three reasons: 1) I've investigated you and found you not innocent. 2) Caff investigated 77 and claimed he could kill. 77 denied it. Since Caff was mafia, we can't believe 100% that her claim (of 77's killing) was legit, as it could easily have been her trying to get a townie lynched. 3) Hunter tried to push 77 over you. Hunter was mafia. I don't think I need to explain this further.

4) Refer to number 2. Also: I usually prefer to stay passive, and get aggressive when I'm a) defending myself b) pushing a lynch or c) disagreeing heavily with someone.
*** This is proof that I have not "been a negative impact on this game" as you claim.

5) This is not a defense, this is an appeal to emotion.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
My negative impact point is that 0 of your visits have been of any use... infact you visited hunter and said he was inno when he clearly wasn't, as for me I won't bother cause you will ignore me anyway.

Infact on that note, I've just had a thought, night 1 you visit hunter and say he's innocent, but surely you were under the effect of that bribery thing you mentioned, so why didn't you visit him again after this bribery effect wore off? Surely if you were his ally and had a mafia based detective role, you claiming his role as innocent on day 1 when nobody knows what's going down and with your role claim cement your role as a detective as at the time there couldn't be any opposition thanks to Jolt and Notty, with that couldn't you easily make hunter the trust worthy character he was...? I mean personally I did think hunter was shifty which is why I confronted him on day 2, sadly I backed off after he threatened to vote lynch me.

This game all you've done is made this game harder by giving us incorrect information and just now pushing to lynch me.

However, putting this aside again since really we're just gonna run round in circles here, I'd like to hear especially from cat since I don't really understand her role? Watcher? what's that got to do with potatoes? and why has she been lurking the entire game?

I'd also like to point out that 2 of the members of the potato club were different allegiances, which makes me feel they'll all be different or 2 from one allegiance and 2 from another either way with so many groups running around I sincerely doubt that there would be 3 inno's in the potatoholics club and 1 maf (Samlen), so assuming that 77th is 3rd party wouldn't that make cat in the other mafia group?

catgirl12466 please can you respond?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
based on the current evidence an aqua lynch looks like the most reasonable choice, but, ideally, I'd like to re-read the rest of the game. Since that doesn't quite look possible I'm going to re-read the last 10 pages and see what everyone has been pushing on.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1)My negative impact point is that 0 of your visits have been of any use... infact you visited hunter and said he was inno when he clearly wasn't, as for me I won't bother cause you will ignore me anyway.

2) Infact on that note, I've just had a thought, night 1 you visit hunter and say he's innocent, but surely you were under the effect of that bribery thing you mentioned, so why didn't you visit him again after this bribery effect wore off? Surely if you were his ally and had a mafia based detective role, you claiming his role as innocent on day 1 when nobody knows what's going down and with your role claim cement your role as a detective as at the time there couldn't be any opposition thanks to Jolt and Notty, with that couldn't you easily make hunter the trust worthy character he was...? I mean personally I did think hunter was shifty which is why I confronted him on day 2, sadly I backed off after he threatened to vote lynch me.

3) This game all you've done is made this game harder by giving us incorrect information and 3.1 just now pushing to lynch me.

4) However, putting this aside again since really we're just gonna run round in circles here, I'd like to hear especially from cat since I don't really understand her role? Watcher? what's that got to do with potatoes? and why has she been lurking the entire game?

5) I'd also like to point out that 2 of the members of the potato club were different allegiances, which makes me feel they'll all be different or 2 from one allegiance and 2 from another either way with so many groups running around I sincerely doubt that there would be 3 inno's in the potatoholics club and 1 maf (Samlen), so assuming that 77th is 3rd party wouldn't that make cat in the other mafia group?

catgirl12466 please can you respond?
*sigh*
1)
1) First of all, I'm going to dispel any thoughts that I am/was linked with Hunter. I investigated him and found him innocent night one. That's when I was still naive. I had no reason not to believe him since he was 'proven town' by being templar. You'll also find that I was very reluctant to go with him over the last day or two because I felt he was leading the town in the wrong direction. I ended up going with him anyway because he made strong points, which did lead us to lynching a mkenzie.
2) I already said, I had no reason to because I had no suspicion of him. But I was suspicious of you despite the investigation, so I re-investigated you. All you have to do is say the word and I can dig up the document I mentioned. I might do it anyway if you decide to keep repeating the same arguments.

3) You can stop repeating the same things that aren't true. I've already my first two investigations were naive and therefore untrue and have no impact on the game.
3.1 Bitch, what? Just now pushing to lynch you? I tried to lynch you yesterday. Do you know who stopped me? Hunter. The mafia member.

4) We're "running around in circles" because you keep making the same arguments that I've already addressed and you can't come up with any new ways to defend yourself.

5) Are you saying it can't be two townies (Cat+Mastersten) and one of each mafia (Samlen+77)?

I just had a thought. Hunter was regular mafia. Hunter defended you and 77, and you defended 77 by making the assumption that was third party (though he claimed a win condition contrary to his claimed knowledge), which simultaneously trying to damn cat.
Caff was a Mkenzie maf, and she tried to get 77 lynched claiming he could kill. It was in her best interest to try and get the other mafia faction out of the game so her own could win.

I'm thinking that there are no more Mkenzie mafia, but two regular mafia. This would also explain why Aqua was saying "Lynch a town member and lose" because he knew there were two mafia of the same faction left. Now, I'm not very good at classifying what a slip is and what it isn't, but I consider speaking with information that only a mafia member would have in mind to be one.

*Thinks to self, Oh man, I wonder what his response to this will be. Probably more 'no that's not true because you're a mafia'*

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
3) You can stop repeating the same things that aren't true. I've already my first two investigations were naive and therefore untrue and have no impact on the game.
had no impact my arse, although I was suspicious of Hunter, which I said. pretty much everybody accepted or at least ignored him as templar, are you saying that had nothing to do with you claiming his role as inno.

-Also, there's no need to be rude with ur snide *gonna say the same thing again* comment, I'd like to point out that the only reason this is happening is because you refuse to cooperate with me decently, and anything I do say which does sort of disprove you like the last point about hunter pushing me for mafia earlier in the game, you're gonna respond with some aggressive bs about well that doesn't matter cus ur mafia anyway. I can tell your now either gonna say it was some kind of cover-up story between me and hunter or I'm just in the other mafia party.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I've just done a bit of research and found that there are some disguising mafia roles.... could they potentially disguise me so I came up as not innocent, that would explain why I came up as non-innocent in ur investigation without you lying, I know it's a stretch but it's a possibility I guess, the other could be that 77th bussed me with somebody else?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hunter literally pushed for me to be mafia earlier on this game? He never defended me he said that jkangaroo was a better lynch and tbh it was. So *if I was mafia why would hunter push to lynch me?
He defended you indirectly by diverting attention to JK.
Hunter's too experienced to outright defend you in a do or die situation like that/this.

I don't recall Hunter outright saying he thought you were mafia. I do however recall him saying that he didn't trust you, but put it aside because my (naive) investigation found you innocent. That's all he really had to do. He didn't try to lynch you* because he knew he was viewed as 100% town by everyone, and that if he wanted you lynched he could make it happen. But he didn't want it to happen because you two were mafia buddies :3

--The above was typed before your last message, the below after.
had no impact my arse, although I was suspicious of Hunter, which I said. pretty much everybody accepted or at least ignored him as templar, 1) are you saying that had nothing to do with you claiming his role as inno.

-2) Also, there's no need to be rude with ur snide *gonna say the same thing again* comment, 3) I'd like to point out that the only reason this is happening is because you refuse to cooperate with me decently, and 4) anything I do say which does sort of disprove you 4.1) like the last point about hunter pushing me for mafia earlier in the game, 5 you're gonna respond with some aggressive bs about 6) well that doesn't matter cus ur mafia anyway. 7 I can tell your now either gonna say it was some kind of cover-up story between me and hunter 7.1) or I'm just in the other mafia party.
1) That is exactly what I'm saying. He was confirmed to be the other templar, and we had no reason not to believe that he was town.

2) Not rude, simply frustrated.

3) What do you mean I'm refusing to cooperate? I'm thoroughly addressing all of your posts with logic and reason. Isn't that the most highest tier of cooperation one can hope to achieve in a mafia game?

4) Nothing you've said has disproven me. Anything you've tried to do so with I have easily evidenced otherwise, proving myself.
4.1) Even this.

5) Thorough = Aggressive. Gotcha.

6) I've never said this. Seriously. Scroll up. Check all of my points. It's not there.

7) I don't know what you mean by 'some sort of cover up story.'
7.1) I've already specifically stated which mafia party I think you are, and everything fits with it. Why would I say you're in the other one?

---I've given up. What I'm going to do is dig up that document that I made the night I first investigated you and see what response you can make to it. I'll address your defense and then I'm done until other people speak.

Here is the document, completely unedited:
http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/Русская-мафия-night-2.19189/page-25#post-370369
-Starts by defending Jolt via casting suspicion on Duffie
-"if jolt /was/ innocent. . ."
--Uses "was" instead of "is," implies that Aqua already knows that Jolt is not innocent.
-". . .I'm not saying he is but he may be"
--Very noncommital. He wants to defend jolt as much as he can without committing to being on jolt's side of jolt gets lynched.
-"Do you not think. . .suspicious of him?"
--Erm, wha? 'Don't you think that Duffie counterclaiming would make people think he's mafia, especially with suspicion already on him?'
---Yes? Duffie counterclaimed to try to prove that Jolt was lying. Yes that is a thing that people do in mafia. Not as mafia, but in mafia. As in anyone in the game.

http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/Русская-мафия-night-2.19189/page-27#post-370415
Context: Notty said that "Two mafia (jolt & aqua)" were voting her already.
-I've tried very hard to put this into words, without success. Basically the way he said that is setting off all kinds of alarm bells in my head. I don't like it one bit.
-More noteworthy, however, is the fact that Aqua didn't even try to question that notty called Jolt mafia as well. This could reasonably be put up to an emotional response to being accused, but I'm not so sure.

http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/Русская-мафия-night-2.19189/page-27#post-370426
-"I was necessarily /defending/ jolt"
--Err....Yes you were? Again, in my eyes you're being very noncommittal about your defense, as if to distance yourself from jolt if he were to be lynched.
--But what flaws were you pointing out? I can't quite understand what you mean enough to disect it.
-"So I'm probably making a lot of stupid mistakes"
--Oh don't go /now/ making me feel bad for riipping your posts to shreds.
-"this makes me fear. . .those against her"
--At what point was Jolt against notty exactly?
-"If you were a townie, surely you wouldn't play so aggressively?"
--This isn't so much being used as suspicion on you, but rather to inform you. Townies play aggressively all the time. A passive townie is a townie handing the game to mafia. Have you ever seen Hunter play? He is one of the most aggressive townies I've ever seen. [not just in this game, in pretty much every game]. So much so that I kind of wish he'd take it back a notch every once in a while, but hey, I can't complain too much about it.

http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/Русская-мафия-night-2.19189/page-27#post-370430
-Found this going back through the thread.
-OH FUCK I MEMED KILL ME NOW I'M BECOMING ONE OF THEM.
I left that last thing in because oh well, leaving it out would be editing, right?

Here is a screenshot of the "date last saved" of the document (next to the current time and date) as proof that it's actually from when I say it is.