Русская мафия! [Complete]

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Got caught up on some stuff and didn't follow the game closely >< meant to protect timdood, but apparently because i did not submit an action in time it defaulted to catgirl. Kind of pissed off about this right now because we just lost tim.....

Something is seriously wrong with the death counts these last two nights. mastersten died by something other than scum which means neither mhkedrioni nor mafia killed him. If we assume hunter died by poison, then the mafia kill must have hit caffeinated kitty, and the mhkedrioni kill is missing, but if we assume caff forgot i was targeting cat last night then tried to kill cat, we run into the same issue where the mafia kill is missing. it's possible mafia targeted caff, and caff targeted cat causing both actions to cause the death of caff. Something here really bugs me.

Really bugs me. this game really bugs me.

now that I failed to protect timdood he's freaking dead because of me. Really pissed off. So we can speculate how he died now. I assume that nobody, and i mean nobody would be dumb enough to directly target timdood while I claimed to be visiting him, so it's most likely that either something else killed him, or he died by investigating cat (which i believe is what happened)

Unless of couse, someone has night actions which do not count as visits, which i see likely with 77, whom claims to have visited erik on the same night as me and not been killed. Ultimately I'm finding it highly unlikely that erik is in anyway town sided. He tries to throw out rediculous arguments with even more rediculous explanations, which look like they are meant to explain his reasoning, but in reality are just written to support whatever his scummy objectives are. He literally just voted 77 right off the bat without any second thought, and throughout the entirety of this game has jumped on/off bandwagons without any reasoning to it.

I'm 90% sure erik is a dangerous third party whom we've allowed into the end game
I'm 95% sure 77 is a mafia sided busser who has been trying to use his bussing ability instead of the mafia kill to kill people (probably because this way he wouldn't be taken out by my surgeon, and could easily explain his actions in erik's watcher reports)

Ultimately, I think the town lost because i fucked up here. This looks like a pick your poison situation to me where we can either pick between a third party or the mafia to win, but the town has no chance regardless. IF ONLY I HAD FREAKING SAVED TIM. the town lost and it's all my fault >< I'm sorry guys.

Probably gonna vote against 77 but in the off case there is any chance he is innocent I will go back and look for it.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The Mafia revolution is over, and the Soviet Union remains intact for another 6 weeks until Gorbachev dissolves it. The surviving 3 citizens of Nedostatochnost are sure to tell their descendants (and anyone who asks) about their plight in defending the village against the Mafia, the Mkhedrioni, and everything else in their way...

77thShad, Afanasy Yelagin the Mafia Railroad Officer (potato-based busdriver) has been lynched.

Town wins.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
The Mafia revolution is over, and the Soviet Union remains intact for another 6 weeks until Gorbachev dissolves it. The surviving 3 citizens of Nedostatochnost are sure to tell their descendants (and anyone who asks) about their plight in defending the village against the Mafia, the Mkhedrioni, and everything else in their way...

77thShad, Afanasy Yelagin the Mafia Railroad Officer (potato-based busdriver) has been lynched.

Town wins.
Can we see the table of night actions? There are a few parts of this game I still don't understand

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Aqua if I was maf, I'd have tailored Notty to show as Vissarion the Cultist, which could have led town to lynch myu or, as a bonus, Tim, as Cat had caught her visiting Tim that night

What was the idea with the Spy flip?
I had a plan but it kinda went to shit for certain reasons, I felt since although the theme didn't specify, people felt like it was a soviet era game rather than a sort of feudal Russian society, so I felt that spy fit the role better, I did have quite a few follow up actions but due to lack of communication on both 77th and my part and people dying unexpectedly it went to shit :p

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
That's also why I took the role of veteran since Soviet means post WWI/II so I could possibly be pro bourgeoisie and anti soviet if it was WWI, I couldn't really think of anything fitting of WWII, Which is why before changing notty I made that post theorising this, so if my plan did work I could build myself up as a anti-soviet pro-town role.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
It was kind of obvious this wasn't feudal Russia from the beginning given the presence of the Mkhedrioni. The villagers were trying to prevent the early dissolution by the Mafia/Mkhedrioni .-.
I don't know enough about Russian history pls, besides, if it wasn't what was all of that about cults and stuff :eek: