Русская мафия! [Complete]

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I mean... wow, I don't know what to say that is well analysed but kudos to you, but again I have to adress the issue that you've looked over that this was my first game of forum mafia, so for your point about acting too aggressive for a townie, I've been learnings I play so ofc I'd start out stating the obvious, trying to pitch in whenever I can, that's just who I am, whether inno or not.

for your points about being non-committal etc. again I can weakly attribute them to me being new and I guess taking baby steps as the phrase goes to get into the game, I know this will sound like a weak argument but honestly it's true :p

I voted notty initially because she did seem more suspicious to me for reasons I can't remember it was too long ago and she's dead, but I dropped all that when she posted that excellent argument later on.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Finally a chance at proving myself...
I switched aqua and mastersten because I thought there was a good chance at least one of them were mafia and honestly its pretty good mastersten died considering if he converted, we could have lost easily (probably would have been better if aqua died last night but thats too bad I guess).
So we lynch aqua right and then thats 4 red mafia dead.
then there would be one more of the other mafia to make both mafia teams have 4 members.
I cant be apart of that mafia because that would mean that 2 of 4 potato inn people were from one mafia group + caff wouldn't investigate me and say i could kill if we were on a team.
then that leaves either cat, erik, tim or myuser as the last mafia. Now i'm going to bring everyone back to myuser's claim that he surgeon'd erik on the same night as I bussed him and that I didn't die. Is there any evidence suggesting myuser is telling the truth? Because if not then I think he's the last of the 2nd mafia team. also im pretty sure caff was one of the first to vote me after I voted myuser that day

erik5456

Reaction score
Ok well basically everything said points to aqua being mafia. I mean 77 just confirmed it since mastersten died so aquas not town. Also the way he's basically saying he knows there's 2 mafia left shows he knows something we don't. And who the hell basically starts targeting the town cop?
Vote aqua

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
But he wasn't.
He died because of his own role.
I find it highly unlikely. The delayed death theory is kind of silly tbh. plus, hunter died this morning, and caff died this morning, so we know both mafia groups had a chance to kill. The likely option is that the Red mafia targeted caff, whilst mkhedrioni targeted Mastersten, and hunter died of poison. In this case, mastersten was not converted because he had already become a vanilla townie when he used his role? I haven't been following as closely as i should have, but i'm re-reading recent events so this seems like the most likely case of events for me at this moment.

Otherwise, there is a missing nightkill implying that the mkhedrioni were roleblocked.

(unless you suspect caff was killed by a group other than the mafia, which would make this hypothetical situation very weird, and imply there were no mafia kills last night)

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I was swapped, if mastersten was targeted by the mafia I would be dead.
so according to my theory above the mekhedrioni mafia group must have targeted you. that or 77 is lying.
Continuing the argument, this means that you cannot be mekhedrioni mafia. interesting.

(i realize this is all wild speculation. I'm throwing ideas out there for consideration as I haven't come to a conclusion on this information yet. )

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
But he wasn't.
He died because of his own role.
I'm pretty sure he was lying about his role tbh.
Especially since his roles discription was (mimic who would convert if hit by scum) which makes me think if maf try to kill him he'd turn maf. Nothing to do with this stupid role he made up, he probably said this so he would be targeted and join maf.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm pretty sure he was lying about his role tbh.
Especially since his roles discription was (mimic who would convert if hit by scum) which makes me think if maf try to kill him he'd turn maf. Nothing to do with this stupid role he made up, he probably said this so he would be targeted and join maf.
how is his role made up at all? what he claimed pretty closely matches what a Mimic is: https://epicmafia.com/role/1024

because priz made the game we can expect some variations on this, so the dies if he hits a mafia bit actually makes sense with the converts if hit by mafia. re-reading this it looks to me like he was trying to town play, so i doubt his motive was to get hit. I'm acutally curious as to how he died. there are a lot of internal mechanics in this game which seem to be conflicting, and I'm not sure how prizyms decides what order they get resolved in.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
so according to my theory above the mekhedrioni mafia group must have targeted you. that or 77 is lying.
Continuing the argument, this means that you cannot be mekhedrioni mafia. interesting.

(i realize this is all wild speculation. I'm throwing ideas out there for consideration as I haven't come to a conclusion on this information yet. )
If what you say is true, and he was killed by mafia, then he'd be alive as a mafia right now.
Agreed, and this makes the delayed death theory better, but how the fuck did he die? all we know is probably that 77 is not mkhedrioni (because caff probably wouldn't bring acusations against a team member and risk getting them lynched)

The suggestion that it proves aqua is not mkhedrioni is illogical because we don't know the actual cause of masterstens death. I don't think the delayed death makes a lot of sense, so i suspect he lost his role when he visited caff, and was therefore not converted the next night because he was a vanilla townie at the time.

Timdood3 there is an unconfirmed self-claimed busser in this game and you're just trusting that the aqua investigation wasn't bussed? 77 claims not to have bussed anyone, but he's one of the scummiest players in the game, so you're just taking his word for it? I think that it's likely he could have bussed aqua, and while the possibility doesn't confirm or deny aqua's innocence I think that makes it a very risky lynch.

I think we should take the safer lynch today and lynch 77 himself. He claims to be a 3rd party busser and his claim directly interferes with my own.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
If what you say is true, and he was killed by mafia, then he'd be alive as a mafia right now.
Thing is I was targeted not him, I honestly have no idea, maybe there is still a third party killer blended in like cat or erik (not accusing just using you guys as an example) that killed him, he obv couldnt join them.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thing is I was targeted not him, I honestly have no idea, maybe there is still a third party killer blended in like cat or erik (not accusing just using you guys as an example) that killed him, he obv couldnt join them.
Vatu was third party killer.
And who was targeted originally doesn't matter if you guys were bussed.