Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i never said im both useful and useless i gave different possibilities because im trying to hide how useful i am
hiding your power level from mafia only goes so far when you're actively disrupting town by doing so.

If you had just honestly claimed your coins you could have hidden in plain sight and none of this would have happened.

The fact that you're being so stubborn now just strengthens our convictions against you.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
slightly off topic - but I love how hex went about tidying up and 'normifying' the forums and removed all the old classic emotes with new thematic discord ones.

then just slaps monkas on there ruining everything
all these hip new minecraft kids want these newfangled twitch emotes so they can go poggers on this lit af forum

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
>the random decision to answer their question
you perceive it as random because you dont understand or believe my intention, ive explained that, if you dont believe it okay but idk how else to convince you

>the flip flopping of less or exact two posts apart despite claiming to have confirmed it by rereading a few posts prior
idk what this means

>the fact you went from wholeheartedly trusting alisha and notty then acting as if they had to be scum when they claimed to not know for sure about the average coins.
thats not even what happened i said they were scummy for saying they knew all town had 0 coins even though town didnt get told that, because i thought maf mightve got told that, then later on i realised you said you dont have 0 coins so my reason for suspicion fell apart since otherwise id have to assume youre scum
You have 'explained' these things but none of your answers have been the least bit convincing lmao. You acted erratic and contradicted yourself while backtracking and posting irrelevant I'm confused posts to try and excuse yourself.
and from your experience with me from the past two games which alignment am i more likely to be with that, town or scum

and the 'im confused' posts werent to try to excuse myself they were just me panicking

you seemed to advocate for a d0 lynch since theres 11 people earlier and currently youre the literal only option so thats debatable!
we have over 3 days left

Also this. You've come so far with your flipflopping now you've gone back to being completely unhelpful after a solid case was bade against you. Seems a pretty weird shift in behaviour from the inf who was so keen to spill the beans earlier.
idk what this means i was never keen to spill any beans about my role and im not being unhelpful im being helpful to town from my perspective

Well you can't be useful considering you spent half the day argueing you wanted Mafia to kill you so come out and tell us the truth
yeah youre right i never lie or mindgame i totally forgot!! ?
A) it's far more helpful for you to claim now than 2 hours before deadline so we don't panic lynch someone else, panic lynch you or end up no lynching.

B) Who would you say is a better day 0 lynch candidate at this point IYO?
A) we are FAR from two hours from the deadline and far from me being a sure lynch
B) no idea the game began literally a few hours ago

I'm not even asking for a fullclaim yet I just want them to say if they have a night action or not.
why would that help you as a townie in any way

hiding your power level from mafia only goes so far when you're actively disrupting town by doing so.

If you had just honestly claimed your coins you could have hidden in plain sight and none of this would have happened.

The fact that you're being so stubborn now just strengthens our convictions against you.
the only reason this has caused any disruption is because notty memed and i misinterpreted it, its not like i could have foreseen this would happen and therefore made a mistake by not being honest about my coin count, my decisions were reasonable given the interpretations of nottys intentions i had, its just that i was wrong about those interpretations, which yes is partly my fault, but mostly blame the person who tricked me not the person who got tricked

and im only being stubborn because its best for town in my view to hold off claiming as long as possible since theres no reason for me to think im gonna be lynched yet. if you all want to lynch me then eventually ill claim but until then i have hope that people will townread me before i have to claim since imo im extremely in my town meta rn and people like alisha and hk and stranger and UNU and twg should see that.

Also why would Mafia even kill you Inf when they can have 3 coins from Aqua instead?

(dont forget to answer my other question thanks)
maybe aquas mafia or maybe they wont kill me theyll block me if i have a night action

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alisha the reason i asked about comedy club flashbacks before was cuz notty was trying to convince everyone that you refusing to claim was inherently bad for town, even though you knew it wasnt, and theyre doing it this game too
Yeah I don't have issue with you refusing to claim, just the 'less' part you answered earlier

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
why would that help you as a townie in any way
Because you don't have an answer to the question because you're Mafia, so I want to force you to answer it or lynch you.

the only reason this has caused any disruption is because notty memed and i misinterpreted it, its not like i could have foreseen this would happen and therefore made a mistake by not being honest about my coin count, my decisions were reasonable given the interpretations of nottys intentions i had, its just that i was wrong about those interpretations, which yes is partly my fault, but mostly blame the person who tricked me not the person who got tricked
Don't blame me just because you fell for it and claimed to have less than 0 coins. If this was the tarot game you'd be the fool.

and im only being stubborn because its best for town in my view to hold off claiming as long as possible since theres no reason for me to think im gonna be lynched yet. if you all want to lynch me then eventually ill claim but until then i have hope that people will townread me before i have to claim since imo im extremely in my town meta rn and people like alisha and hk and stranger and UNU and twg should see that.
See now you're pretending like you have a night action and don't want to claim it. Just say whether or not you have one it's not that hard.

though your situation is different in you put yourself in the spotlight for different reasons, refusing to claim is what initially put me on the chopping block in Comedy Club.
Chop Chop

I'm still gonna ask you to answer my question tomorrow Inf, so you better think long and hard about your fake answer. In the meantime guess we'll just do nothing for the next 15 hours while we wait for you

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
First off, does anyone have a votecount?

you townread me though, right?!?!?!
Lol

its not a speech compulsion!!
Lol, great joke

inf’s posts vibe as having some kind of uncertainty speech compulsion tho
I'd argue Moog's did too when he was weirdly questioning Inffy earlier.

though your situation is different in you put yourself in the spotlight for different reasons, refusing to claim is what initially put me on the chopping block in Comedy Club.
Not to mention in Comedy Club there was a ton of confusion over whether or not we were actually massclaiming and had multiple lynch options on the table at that time (As evidenced by the fact that I ultimately ended up getting mislynched). Here literally nobody is calling for a massclaim - we're only calling from you to reveal more information about your role because you're by far the most likely lynch target at this point.

• monkas
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah I don't have issue with you refusing to claim, just the 'less' part you answered earlier
i answered less because id got it stuck in my mind from the start of notty asking me, that my answer was actually 'less than average', because i thought other town had coins, so when i answered the question my intent was to admit i had 0 coins since i started to think everyone did but i forgot that this meant 0 was no longer 'less than average' if everyone has 0

you might find that hard to believe but whats your theory for why i did that as scum?

Here literally nobody is calling for a massclaim - we're only calling from you to reveal more information about your role because you're by far the most likely lynch target at this point.
its your guys' choice if im the likely lynch target, i dont have to be. the reasons presented against me are, in my opinion, weak at argueing that im scum, and im hoping the rest of the players see that and defend me and then i wont have to claim. from my perspective as a townie thats the best thing i can do for town, wait and hope i dont end up being in the lynch spot. if i do then yeah ill have no choice but to claim but it could hurt town for me to do that so its on you guys to decide if im scummy enough for you to take that risk. surely you can see that as a townie its reasonable to be reluctant to claim your role until you know you have to.

• monkas

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
its your guys' choice if im the likely lynch target, i dont have to be. the reasons presented against me are, in my opinion, weak at argueing that im scum, and im hoping the rest of the players see that and defend me and then i wont have to claim.
Well, do you have compelling evidence as to why we should lynch someone else? (Beyond just <o>) Or a compelling reason as to why we should no-lynch?

from my perspective as a townie thats the best thing i can do for town, wait and hope i dont end up being in the lynch spot. if i do then yeah ill have no choice but to claim but it could hurt town for me to do that so its on you guys to decide if im scummy enough for you to take that risk. surely you can see that as a townie its reasonable to be reluctant to claim your role until you know you have to.
I CAN see not wanting to fully claim being reasonable. I'll admit I tend to be a lot more forthcoming with information about my role than most people here, so I tend to be biased against not claiming but whatevs. That said, I don't see a complete denial of information being reasonable, especially in a closed setup. After you were initially put in the hot seat, we had to do a lot of pushing to get you to reveal anything about your coin count until I revealed that I had zero coins. That hesitance makes me extremely concerned that you're scum wanting to avoid getting caught in a fakeclaim b/c you don't yet have any information on any other role in the game, including those of your mafia buddies.
Furthermore, the only lynch you've suggested outside of yourself is a player who's barely said anything so far, and even that you've give barely any rationale for. Even your reads on other players have been incredibly bare-bones thus far, which is next to useless for me. Even if you don't have a legitimate reason for wanting to lynch sessy, I have zero information to make a decision on whether your townreads on myself and Alisha are legitimate or if you're just scum trying to get brownie points from us.

• monkas

Good Skele

Reaction score
Inffy feels so unnatural and natural from time to time, which I don't really consider a good sign.
Also, maybe it's just me, but I didn't like how Moog was seemingly trying to slightly speed up the game in some of the sentences.

This kinda puts a smile on my face:
going to bed now and i wont be on til 5pm tomorrow ciao
>Answers literally after couple hours

• monkas
Status
Not open for further replies.