[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Good Skele

Reaction score
I was mistaken about Notty tsk, sad, but the vibes were bad, and now I don't believe in such amount of RBers.

Moog didn't seem to speaking up at all in night chat, only saying "my mafia team to be faster with actions", so yeah, that's a no

Vote Moog

• Disagree
Reactions: Boooo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I was mistaken about Notty tsk, sad, but the vibes were bad, and now I don't believe in such amount of RBers.

Moog didn't seem to speaking up at all in night chat, only saying "my mafia team to be faster with actions", so yeah, that's a no

Vote Moog
(for context i said that his mafia team needs to speed up their actions since that sounds a bit misworded)
but uhh give some examples of what youd rather i have said to a mega inactive
and why didnt you prompt any convo in that case

yall arguments are truly nonsense but i slightly just want this game to end

• Sad
Reactions: Duffie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(for context i said that his mafia team needs to speed up their actions since that sounds a bit misworded)

actually rereading, good skele said that i had a bad rate(?) and that they didnt trust me because of nottys lynch then i asked them what they meant and to clarify and then they didnt respond at all after that

it was only ages later that i asked for their mafia team hurry up with their actions

Good Skele

Reaction score

By being active and "speaking up" I mean saying something more useful than scum's nonsense, and I didn't see any point in continuing the conversation

Good Skele

Reaction score
actually rereading, good skele said that i had a bad rate(?) and that they didnt trust me because of nottys lynch then i asked them what they meant and to clarify and then they didnt respond at all after that

it was only ages later that i asked for their mafia team hurry up with their actions
Not sure if English is your first language, but I meant the rate of events that are happening, not in the favor of town

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Even with what we know this game is looking odd, so lets have a look at possibilities and lets start with alisha, someone i have been town vibing most of the game.

It all started yesterday with her mentioning two scum teams for some reasons, which striked me as odd. Then she got put in a chat with unu, who didnt feel the need to claim even tho we wanted, who then claimed full doc (a role, which in my opinion, seems to be too strong to also have in the game), and convinced stranger not too block, who then died. Just seems odd she believed that like that.
I will admit, STR didn't seem like the type to believe MOO's full Roleblocker claim, so why would she believe a full Doctor claim? Honestly, this soes strike me as extremely suspicious.

Day starts and she places a vote on oog, before boo comes forward with their report, who then comes forward with their report, and she still thinks moog is scum (i guess moog could be like a godfather, but personally i still believe moog, which makes me doubt the existence of a full doc even more.)

All in all, not a good read on alisha for now.
I cannot discredit a Godfather FoS, as I can still see that as extremely reasonable. My doubts are on MOO still.

Duffie's role is also weird. She claims to be town sided ish, being a bodyguard for a player, but that'd be too strong right now. Possibly she could have a mafia as her target, but depending on how her target got picked, the odd of getting town would be large, making it a bit strong. Overall, i worry she might not be telling the truth.
I mean, the way I see it, I can die at any time during the beginning of the game, and would put off suspicion on that specific person for the rest of the game. With how this game is turning out, it seems we have 3 Mafia, 2 Third Party, and 9 Town... Which is a lot of Town...

Granted, if I did target Mafia to bodyguard, I would simply be a waste and I would likely fail quickly, due to lynches not being affected by my bodyguarding.

There is another look at all this. This town wouldnt look as unbalanced as it does rn if say unu&boo&moog are lying (or other combos). I just dont see boo as lying. Boo claimed cop so early, that would be too risky.
At this point, if BOO is trustworthy, that should therein prove MOO to also be trustworthy... Unless he is Godfather, which may be possible what with his lack of reasonable Roleblock results...

Mooglie, not saying your targets are bad, you probably just have unfortunate luck with day results... ^^;

Skele and okx are both roles that could be lying, but iirc both their actions got confirmed (atleast moog knows afaik). Doesnt say much about alignment, but balance wise, their roles dont seem strong.
I have more to discuss regarding GOO, but as far as Okx, I think they should reaffirm their role by sending their message to someone who we all believe to be believable and trustworthy, the most out of all of us...

Question 6: Who do you guys trust the most in this game thus far?

To sum it up, i believe there's got to be at least 3/4 scum, with atleast 2 maf. My guess would be unu, alisha, duff (and good skele/okx for 4th). I feel confident enough to lynch either of those first 3 today.

I strongly believe moog and boo are town.
I can see UNU and ALI being a team, but why me? xD

cant help but feel alisha and unu cooked something up to fool stranger into not blocking one of them (especiialy since unu refused to claim yesterday (or atleast didnt do it even tho we all wanted it)), and are now trying to get a lynch on moog, DESPITE notty specifically saying that is what we shouldnt do. Combine the fact that alisha dove on moog right away aswell and bingo bango, it doesnt seem right.
Also, on top of UNU not claiming Day Two, how come both ALI and UNU were so willing to claim Doctor for UNU after the hesitation on Day Two? Surely, after claiming in a private chat, they would keep such a protective role to themselves, right?

... Well, if not that, definitely suspicious that STR dies just as UNU feels ready to claim... :/

also, no way this setup has a full doc in addition to my 1 shot doc. also, alisha #1 reason to believe unu over me seems to be my rolename and thats bogus reasoning.
*flashbacks to Ezio and Town Vampire in Bloody Masquerade...*

im feeling confident enough about this to vote already. possibly would be down for an alisha lynch as well, but atleast we somewhat know what her action is and it doesnt seem to dangerous. and no im not down for an okx lynch (unu asked earlier), since i believe moog (as in confirming his action), his role is litteraly an exact copy of inf, and in a setup where its confirmed to have more than 1 town roleblocker, thats the only thing that seems somwhat weaker and therefore balanced.

vote unu
I can agree on the Messenger front, as there appears to be a lot of big roles for Town, if these people are to be believed. I'm not quite ready to lynch just yet, but trust me, I will do so after I get these questions answered:

HKCaper, can you tell me who you visited Night One and Night Two?

I think Good Skele made an inn with Mooglie last night?

I want to see Okx send a message to someone trustworthy. Who will you be sending your message to? Can you tell us and confirm it before today's lynch.

Boooo, who do you plan on investigating next?

Mooglie, who do you plan on roleblocking?

Good Skele, who do you plan on choosing to innhabit your inn for Night Four? What are you going to talk about in that inn?

Alisha, what will you do with your broadcasts tonight?

HKCaper and Unusual_Dood, who will you be protecting tonight? Will it be BOO, or someone else? Will you guys protect that same person, or different people?

ive literally been screwed over by inspecting a godfather in previous games

this feels like the kind of game to have one to make sure a cop isn't able to steamroll through inspections, especially with duffie being third party
I agree, but, why does me being Third Party matter..? xD

+ there is a 0% chance town has a one shot roleblocker, a conversation person+roleblock/voteblock, and a full roleblocker
NOT was a One-Shot Roleblocker
STR
was a Innkeeper that could Roleblock one of their Innhabitants or Voteblock an Innhabitant from the other
MOO
is a Full Roleblocker

And, lest we not forget...

GOO is an Innkeeper that hosts themselves with one other Innhabitant

and

HKC is a One-Shot Doctor
UNU
is a Full Doctor

also even if you're claiming im dishonoring notty's UNJUST lynch by voting oog, remember that stranger, another town with roleblocking abilities, is dead - therefore pointing the finger right at oog as we have more information than we had last day
I mean, STR also voted NOT? I do agree that MOO being a Full Roleblocker, without evidence, with 2 other Roleblocking roles, but with a hard-claim from BOO's investigation... It is more hard to believe, than actually believe...

Good Skele

Reaction score
wow so you didnt see any point in saying anything but scum nonsense
bit crazy aint that
Notty was saying same things and you can see what happened, also you trying to bring arguments that Notty's role doesn't make sense, just to make yourself look a lil' bit better, was a pathetic attempt

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Not sure if English is your first language, but I meant the rate of events that are happening, not in the favor of town
and yet in the chat you phrased it as though it was my rate
maybe youre the one who needs to learn how to speak
and then you didnt clarify anyway because garbage
Notty was saying same things and you can see what happened, also you trying to bring arguments that Notty's role doesn't make sense, just to make yourself look a lil' bit better, was a pathetic attempt
'same things' what do you mean
and what
nottys role didnt make any sense do you want to argue for how it did or keep talking literal trash <3

Good Skele

Reaction score
I mean, STR also voted NOT? I do agree that MOO being a Full Roleblocker, without evidence, with 2 other Roleblocking roles, but with a hard-claim from BOO's investigation... It is more hard to believe, than actually believe...
With such roles around, you do not want to believe that there can be an investigative immune role?
@Good Skele, who do you plan on choosing to innhabit your inn for Night Four? What are you going to talk about in that inn?
Not sure yet
I think @Good Skele made an inn with @Mooglie last night?
Correct

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Good Skele

Reaction score

and what
nottys role didnt make any sense do you want to argue for how it did or keep talking literal trash <3
No I'm not going to keep talking about you <3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
The only nonsense is being told from your side, everything is easily understandable, and you pretend to not understand, because I'm 'big bad scum'
and what
you havent provided a single answer to any of these so i have nothing to misunderstand?

Good Skele

Reaction score
you havent provided a single answer to any of these so i have nothing to misunderstand?
Playing dum dum isn't that difficult, eh. I'm not used to be rude, so

and what
Being rude from your side does not make you look better, but only worse I've got to admit.
Notty's role DID make sense, I don't see anything that can't be understood by you

Good Skele

Reaction score

Being rude from your side does not make you look better, but only worse I've got to admit.
Notty's role DID make sense, I don't see anything that can't be understood by you
And by same things I meant joking around, while the serious conversation is going on

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

how did nottys role make sense please explain???
and not sure if you forgot about being rude but
Not sure if English is your first language
i think someone else threw the first shot

• Haha
Reactions: Boooo

Boooo

Reaction score
i am certain that there are 2 mafia left, if we account for whatever hip was + 1 or 2 third parties depending on whatever i really am

oog is screaming as mafia to me
i trust unu over hk right now
and i dont trust you rn for some reason but your explanation is starting to make more sense

in short idk except oog is scum
Alisha, you're being unreasonable

As of right now, my suspicions are on MOO, GOO, HKC & UNU.

MOO is soft-confirmed by Boo's investigation, but now hard-confirmed due to Boo's confirmed investigation on STR, after her death showing the same results.

GOO is an Innkeeper, but with an Innkeeper already dead, it makes me wonder if they are secretly Mafia, given the weird roles in this setup.

HKC was the first to claim a Doctor-esq role, also claiming to be a One-Shot. Believable, aside from their rolename.

UNU claimed to be a Doctor. Full Doctor. Not as believable, but their rolename speaks 'Racing' to me.

Two of these people are surely lying...
Helpful, ty

I was on Boo last night, following what to me was the main plan.

I am really worried about this game. We know town has, tracker and two roleblockers (okay 1 is a 1shot). Now if we believe boo's claim (which i do) we also have a cop and another roleblocker. I dont necesarily feel unu is scum (i mean he only joined yesterday, but did refuse to claim then), but if this setup also has a 1 shot doc and a full doc, that must be 1 hella op town.

Meanwhile the one confirmed 3p didnt make any sense (as in, what was the purpose) , and the other claimed 3p lools townsided (as in the role).

In addition, iirc roleblocks are mentioned, and there has only been 1 or no nightkills (i guess you could see that mars kill as 2,but thats the only 'stronger' scum thing weve seen) .

Is it just me, or does this make no sense? Ill elaborate a bit in next post.
I don't trust you

Even with what we know this game is looking odd, so lets have a look at possibilities and lets start with alisha, someone i have been town vibing most of the game.

It all started yesterday with her mentioning two scum teams for some reasons, which striked me as odd. Then she got put in a chat with unu, who didnt feel the need to claim even tho we wanted, who then claimed full doc (a role, which in my opinion, seems to be too strong to also have in the game), and convinced stranger not too block, who then died. Just seems odd she believed that like that.

Day starts and she places a vote on oog, before boo comes forward with their report, who then comes forward with their report, and she still thinks moog is scum (i guess moog could be like a godfather, but personally i still believe moog, which makes me doubt the existence of a full doc even more.)

All in all, not a good read on alisha for now.

Duffie's role is also weird. She claims to be town sided ish, being a bodyguard for a player, but that'd be too strong right now. Possibly she could have a mafia as her target, but depending on how her target got picked, the odd of getting town would be large, making it a bit strong. Overall, i worry she might not be telling the truth.

There is another look at all this. This town wouldnt look as unbalanced as it does rn if say unu&boo&moog are lying (or other combos). I just dont see boo as lying. Boo claimed cop so early, that would be too risky.

Skele and okx are both roles that could be lying, but iirc both their actions got confirmed (atleast moog knows afaik). Doesnt say much about alignment, but balance wise, their roles dont seem strong.

To sum it up, i believe there's got to be at least 3/4 scum, with atleast 2 maf. My guess would be unu, alisha, duff (and good skele/okx for 4th). I feel confident enough to lynch either of those first 3 today.

I strongly believe moog and boo are town.
It's not extremely out of question that Alisha would do this as town either, I feel like you're cherry picking

HK and Oog what do you think about lynching Okx?
Oh now you start speaking and coming up with alternatives, when your ass is on the line, interesting

[QU

Not sure what happened, but there always was according to role info.

Fine, then it's settled.

vote mooglie

Reasons:

- never been 3 town blockers on the same team. Ok, there was 2 which is the first time, but there is no way there is also a third one, especially in a small setup like this.
- Ltin had a lawyer in his last game (when there was only 2 mafias), and there should be quite a decent chance there is one here too. If so, it would almost directly make Ooglie mafia, as he is the obvious choice regardless of alignment.

+
- doesn't want to kill a pretty much proven mafia - okx. There has never been two town messengers in a game ever before for a good reason - there is no point. Meanwhile there have been multiple times with mafia ones.
- Apparently was fine blocking okx, 'to prove okx wasn't doing the kill', but usually mafias can only do one action and therefore okxs missing acton DOES THE OPPOSITE - We have no way to know if Okx actually did the kill as his message which in most games would prove he couldnt have done the kill.
- Believes I am mafia because town has very strng roles compared to mafias but this argument is flawed since we don't know either number of mafias or their roles.
this is a steaming pile of bs

Ps i don't like skeles attitude