[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
ya a lot of non discord mafia people are inactive too

like i do like the discord mafia people theres stranger and boo who have become regulars pretty much and theyre active!
agreed, i love boo and stranger and am so glad both of them are playing games - stranger for being consistently active and always having a strong voice and boo for making amazing play attempts and being a genuinely funny wildcard

i also love good skele outside mafia as he has a massively good heart and i wish he could be more clear headed and confident when he plays *hint hint*

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

Boooo

Reaction score
Booo what would you think about an okx lynch
I trust Moog and okx proved their role to Moog, however I still think it's a possibility that their role is a mafia role

this is the attitude that leads to people thinking they can say what they want without repercussions!
as a wise man once said
talk shit get hit
He apologized, you should just let it go ❤

ya a lot of non discord mafia people are inactive too

like i do like the discord mafia people theres stranger and boo who have become regulars pretty much and theyre active!
AWWWW
ok so

booo + 4 scum vs 3 town

position is lost

for the record booo. An investigation of a mafia can sometimes be shown as town, but a 14 player game with 3 town blockers can never happen.
I don't think there's 4 mafia
Also I am aware of the possibility of investigation immunity I just don't think that's the case with Moog.

agreed, i love boo and stranger and am so glad both of them are playing games - stranger for being consistently active and always having a strong voice and boo for making amazing play attempts and being a genuinely funny wildcard

i also love good skele outside mafia as he has a massively good heart and i wish he could be more clear headed and confident when he plays *hint hint*
OMG MY HEART ❤❤

• ❤
Reactions: Duffie

Good Skele

Reaction score
I trust Moog and okx proved their role to Moog, however I still think it's a possibility that their role is a mafia role
Okx being a second town messenger role that has proven themselves to someone seems like a mafia role to you, but 3 RBers does not seem weird at all to you?
I don't think there's 4 mafia
Also I am aware of the possibility of investigation immunity I just don't think that's the case with Moog.
Well, there were
Also, possibility is still a possibility and you should keep it in mind

Boooo

Reaction score
Okx being a second town messenger role that has proven themselves to someone seems like a mafia role to you, but 3 RBers does not seem weird at all to you?

Well, there were
Also, possibility is still a possibility and you should keep it in mind
Is it weird? Yes, but I don't think too much into the setup if reads and evidence out weigh them, as I think it handicaps intuition, so yes, I do trust Moog but not okx

I never said it wasn't, I just doubt it