[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
cant help but feel alisha and unu cooked something up to fool stranger into not blocking one of them (especiialy since unu refused to claim yesterday (or atleast didnt do it even tho we all wanted it)), and are now trying to get a lynch on moog, DESPITE notty specifically saying that is what we shouldnt do. Combine the fact that alisha dove on moog right away aswell and bingo bango, it doesnt seem right.

also, no way this setup has a full doc in addition to my 1 shot doc. also, alisha #1 reason to believe unu over me seems to be my rolename and thats bogus reasoning. im feeling confident enough about this to vote already. possibly would be down for an alisha lynch as well, but atleast we somewhat know what her action is and it doesnt seem to dangerous. and no im not down for an okx lynch (unu asked earlier), since i believe moog (as in confirming his action), his role is litteraly an exact copy of inf, and in a setup where its confirmed to have more than 1 town roleblocker, thats the only thing that seems somwhat weaker and therefore balanced.
you've been lurking the entire game and staying in the background which is like a textbook hk inactive strategy

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
+ there is a 0% chance town has a one shot roleblocker, a conversation person+roleblock/voteblock, and a full roleblocker

+ as i said in my accusation broadcast and before, oog immediately outed as roleblocker as soon as he suspected a watcher was on tim from my fake broadcast, which felt like he was getting it out of the way early - and subsequently he became locked in to his own claim

also even if you're claiming im dishonoring notty's UNJUST lynch by voting oog, remember that stranger, another town with roleblocking abilities, is dead - therefore pointing the finger right at oog as we have more information than we had last day

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
and name me some strong mafia roles that could still exist that would require 1.25 doctors ontop of 2.25 roleblockers (assuming im mafia in this scenario so im excluding myself), a tracker, a cop, 2 night chats (unless you think skele is mafia), duffie apparently bodyguarding someone
roleblocker, contact, torpedo

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
you've been lurking the entire game and staying in the background which is like a textbook hk inactive strategy
then again let me respond by saying i have been lurking/inactive all of the past x (x>= 5) games and you called me out for it every one of those games (heck dont be having 129 pages if you want me to be active). this argument is a null, just like the role name thing. basically nitpicking at me to discredit what im saying.

Also nice, you avoided my question about Okx
what question? very scummy to assume im not answering things instead of just missing them.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
then again let me respond by saying i have been lurking/inactive all of the past x (x>= 5) games and you called me out for it every one of those games (heck dont be having 129 pages if you want me to be active). this argument is a null, just like the role name thing. basically nitpicking at me to discredit what im saying.
im not discrediting what you're saying, i haven't even addressed your accusation against me

im nitpicking based on your past behavior!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
+ lynching me is bad because you'll upset Duffie
im not really buying duffie's 'town sided' role claim. therefore, id be fine with that, but rather unu today, cus in my eyes thats the safest and best option.

im nitpicking based on your past behavior!
you bring it up every game tho, and i dont see me changing my behavior any time soon so¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Would you mind lynching okx?
i answered that.

• Sad
Reactions: Duffie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You siding with Moog should speak for itself. Also nice, you avoided my question about Okx
what does this mean
+ there is a 0% chance town has a one shot roleblocker, a conversation person+roleblock/voteblock, and a full roleblocker

+ as i said in my accusation broadcast and before, oog immediately outed as roleblocker as soon as he suspected a watcher was on tim from my fake broadcast, which felt like he was getting it out of the way early - and subsequently he became locked in to his own claim

also even if you're claiming im dishonoring notty's UNJUST lynch by voting oog, remember that stranger, another town with roleblocking abilities, is dead - therefore pointing the finger right at oog as we have more information than we had last day
1) wanna bet
2) uh what is this meant to mean (like whats the relevance)
3) but notty thought stranger wasnt lying too?
roleblocker, contact, torpedo
idk what a contact is

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
it's not being vague that's how i talk!
then you talk vaguely
and its very scummy that youre not answering the other thing immediately since it means there probs was 0 meaning behind it and youre making ??? arguments when truly the basis of it is incorrect vibes!
too bad i dont think youre scum just bad

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Who do you think are scum except me Moog
0 idea i dont even trust hk that much but i trust him more than you
okx and good skele are kinda ???? i can see okx being mafia but at the same time i know he didnt do the kill last night
i dont trust boo either but the fact they didnt fake a report on me makes me trust them but i swear its WEIRD that their flavour involves penalties but its not actually related to their role when penalties are a legit mechanic in the game
i trust duffie since theyre the only 3p claim (other than hip who x_x-ed) and it would be weird if there was only 1 3p in the game
i believe alisha isnt mafia
this is slander so now im not answering your silly questions!
leave