[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
this latest conspiracy theory has now outdone anything i have ever said good day to you sir
someone needs to understand the meaning of multiple exclamation marks!!!
i am certain that there are 2 mafia left, if we account for whatever hip was + 1 or 2 third parties depending on whatever i really am

oog is screaming as mafia to me
i trust unu over hk right now
and i dont trust you rn for some reason but your explanation is starting to make more sense

in short idk except oog is scum
neato burrito
still havent heard a single valid argument <3

• Haha
Reactions: Boooo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but im saying that a godfather can afford to take more risks with claims because they show up innocent

what is okx's role anyway
messenger (literally a clone of infs role apparently)
he sent me a message yesterday so its confirmed but perfect mafia alibi is to have a day ability so you can use mafia night abilities (wow look its okx & good skele)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
he sent me a message yesterday so its confirmed but perfect mafia alibi is to have a day ability so you can use mafia night abilities (wow look its okx & good skele)
skele feels townie to me since his ability is a conversation during night

okx could be anything but lets not discount that maybe messenger is a form of vanilla townie this time around!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
❌ = Dead / Failed
?? = No Action
❓ = Unconfirmed
⭕ = Unconfirmed w/ Evidence
✔ = Confirmed

NAME
ALIGNMENTROLEDAY ZERO STATUSNIGHT ONE STATUSNIGHT ONE TARGETDAY ONE STATUSNIGHT TWO STATUSNIGHT TWO TARGETDAY TWO STATUSNIGHT THREE STATUSNIGHT THREE TARGETDAY THREE STATUS
TIM❌Town✔Tracker✔N/AKilled by❓❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
MOOTown⭕Roleblocker❓N/ARoleblock❓TIM❓N/ARoleblock❌
(Roleblocked by STR)✔
HKC❌Received Message❓Roleblock❓OKX❓N/A
BOOTown⭕Alignment Cop⭕N/A??❓??❓N/AInvestigate⭕STR (Town)✔N/AInvestigate❓MOO (Town)❓N/A
STR
❌
Town✔Innkeeper✔ / Roleblocker✔ / Voteblocker✔N/AInnkeep✔ & Voteblock NOT❌ALI & NOT✔N/AInnkeep✔ & Roleblock MOO✔MOO & INF✔N/AInnkeep & Killed by❓ALI & UNU❌
ALITown❓Broadcaster✔Received Message: "21375"✔N/AN/ADay One Broadcast✔N/AN/ADay Two Broadcast✔N/AN/ADay Three Broadcast✔
GOOTown❓Innkeeper✔Choose Innhabitant✔Innkeep✔GOO & STR✔??❓??❓??❓Choose Innhabitant✔Innkeep✔GOO & MOO✔❓
INF❌Town✔Messager✔??❓N/AN/AKilled by MAR✔❌❌❌❌❌❌
HIP❌Third Party✔Replayer✔Intercepted Message INF to ALI❓Replay✔N/AKilled by MAR✔Replay✔❌❌❌❌❌
NOT
❌
Town✔One-Shot Roleblocker✔ / Penalty Immunity✔N/A??❓??❓N/A??❓??❓Lynched✔❌❌❌
MAR❌Mafia✔Day Kamikaze✔N/A❓❓Kamikaze INF & HIP✔❌❌❌❌❌❌
DUFThird Party❓Gambler / Bodyguard❓Chose Bet❓Bodyguard Bet❓❓N/ABodyguard Bet❓❓N/ABodyguard Bet❓❓N/A
HKCTown❓❓One-Shot Doctor❓N/A❓❓N/A❓❓N/A❓❓N/A

OKX
Town❓Messenger✔Messaged ALI "21375"❓N/AN/A??❓N/AN/AMessaged MOO❓Roleblocked by MOO❓N/A❓
UNUTown❓Doctor❓N/AProtect❓GOO❓N/A????N/AProtect❓BOO❓N/A

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
If you're willing to say that, you have to speak the same for Alisha and Hipmeow, too

HIP is already confirmed Third Party by death, though

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
As of right now, my suspicions are on MOO, GOO, HKC & UNU.

MOO is soft-confirmed by Boo's investigation, but now hard-confirmed due to Boo's confirmed investigation on STR, after her death showing the same results.

GOO is an Innkeeper, but with an Innkeeper already dead, it makes me wonder if they are secretly Mafia, given the weird roles in this setup.

HKC was the first to claim a Doctor-esq role, also claiming to be a One-Shot. Believable, aside from their rolename.

UNU claimed to be a Doctor. Full Doctor. Not as believable, but their rolename speaks 'Racing' to me.

Two of these people are surely lying...

• Agree

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
As of right now, my suspicions are on MOO, GOO, HKC & UNU.

MOO is soft-confirmed by Boo's investigation, but now hard-confirmed due to Boo's confirmed investigation on STR, after her death showing the same results.

GOO is an Innkeeper, but with an Innkeeper already dead, it makes me wonder if they are secretly Mafia, given the weird roles in this setup.

HKC was the first to claim a Doctor-esq role, also claiming to be a One-Shot. Believable, aside from their rolename.

UNU claimed to be a Doctor. Full Doctor. Not as believable, but their rolename speaks 'Racing' to me.

Two of these people are surely lying...
wasn't hk's rolename the one with the weird as heck rolename