[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
If you want to lynch me before late game, I'll let you know that I'm probably gonna win before late game happens (at least I hope) so it's better to take out someone that is suspicious. If you are lucky, I may end up helping you in fact.
Prtty bold attitude. Why exactly did you feel the need to claim?

Mischief

Reaction score
Oh look at that, fine I'll take the bait

I'm the alarmist. I can pick someone and if they visit the machine, their visit will be publicly announced. Which was why I was trying to get that information earlier. I need to do it 2 times to win so if anyone is visiting the machine tonight I can confirm them/myself. And that goes for mafia or town. Anyone that I use it on once, I can't use it on again.

Hk, as third party I really don't care much, if they waste a lynch me, I will lose but I don't have the patience to deal with this.

Side note notty may be trying to get a easy lynch off that isn't stranger. Scum helping?

Mischief

Reaction score
Okay yeah that was a quick wagon, I would not play like this as mafia. Considering how much easier it would be to claim town with this role

I can also easily prove my role, someone just needs to tell me if they visiting the machine or not tonight and I'll use my ability on them

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

I'm the alarmist. I can pick someone and if they visit the machine, their visit will be publicly announced. Which was why I was trying to get that information earlier. I need to do it 2 times to win so if anyone is visiting the machine tonight I can confirm them/myself. And that goes for mafia or town. Anyone that I use it on once, I can't use it on again.

Hk, as third party I really don't care much, if they waste a lynch me, I will lose but I don't have the patience to deal with this.

Side note notty may be trying to get a easy lynch off that isn't stranger. Scum helping?
So who did you alarm last night?

Mischief

Reaction score
Town can confirm two people can visit the machine and use that information as they win, I can win right after too

What's the harm in leaving me alive, if my ability doesn't work next night you can lynch me or if I don't die after my ability works twice from win condition they you can also kill me. Either way you have nothing bigger problems to deal with than me

Boooo

Reaction score
I feel like its moreso 'I claimed hip visited the machine to make them get lynched but that didnt pick up steam and people started susing me so now I trust hip so i'll look more town :))))'
Infected_alien8_ this is when I confronted notty about their claim, then she went on to not actually answer but liked my post

Tsk bad wording

Huh, I thought stranger was third party giving out Halloween treats, I know why inffy and a few others are lynching them but are you sure it's a good idea
They said they could give out pizza and they gave some to litn which Litn denied, trusting strangers pizza claim really comes down to if you trust stranger or litn more (assuming it wasn't stolen?)
But I have no idea how you got to that meaning stranger claims 3p, also you seem very paranoid that we'll lynch 3ps, makes it seem like you actually want to stay alive despite what you said later in the day (see quoted posts below)

have you expressed an opinion on their reads? or do you have one? what makes you think theyre trying to look like helping instead of just plain helping

isn't this basically normal. like if someone's getting voted by like 4 people for little reason given then people tend to drift towards them being town on that alone (see: boo lmao) i dont see how it's unreasonable that could be extended to hip getting bullied by notty plus other people in the previous situation causing the same inclination
Yes I did, my opinion on their reads is that it seems like they're echoing what everyone else already agrees on. Also they post reads but other than that they give virtually no input, it's very weird imo

Everyone had a reason to pile on to hip, ie nottys claim so no, it isn't actually the same as my case when I was voted for 'pressure' and others randomly piled on, so in short, trusting hip just because they were being voted a lot for a legitimate doesn't really make much sense.

You have an item don't you? Stranger said a few things to me which lead me to believe they were soft claiming the item giver

Not that it really matters I suppose, your vote is my command

vote stranger
I don't like how you're willing to vote anyoneee, but reading past this it makes kinda does sense

i do but nah they didnt claim it and i doubt it is theirs

and i didnt vote stranger if that's what you were saying.
I don't like how mis just voted wherever poke seemingly told them too, I mean it makes sense as 3p when poke is their big town read but it still gives off super weird vibes to me

what does that have to do with being third party

anyways im on pc now, my point before was that with how stranger said it, it read to me as though it was just 'i feel bad for hip so i think that might be why im townreading him', not 'i feel he was targetted so that might be why i townread him', since if it was the latter id expect her to elaborate on that logic instead of leaving it out

it could've been 'i feel bad for him since it seemed he was targetted, and the fact he was targetted makes me townread him' but she worded it as though it was the feeling bad for him that was influencing her read specifically, not the logic behind why she might have felt bad for him, since she attributed the feeling as the cause not the cause of the feeling, so it read to me as though it was the feeling of compassion in isolation that she considered to be influencing her read, which seems strange to me, which is why it felt like a fake read to make it seem more deep or uncertain

but now that ive explained this it does kinda feel tunnely and unreasonable since i could easily see her just wording it in that way even though she meant that the cause of the feeling would be influencing her read, or even mistaking the feeling for the cause of uncertainty rather than the logic behind the feeling, and seems unreasonable of me to expect her mind to have specifically worked in that way just because i think that way makes the most sense

so tbh im gonna drop this reason of suspicion but im still suspicious of the other stuff i said
I think you're reading too much into this

I am third party

Can't kill anyone, I do have an action but it is not harmful. However, once I use it once on someone I can't use it again on the same person.

I used it on boo, so I tried to lynch boo and see how that rolled out since I can't use my ability one him again

No figure comments, let me just observe this game with fun
Um yikes that makes a lot of sense now, but poke voting with you is just getting weirder and weirder to me

Well it's a waste, since you won't get anything out of it. I was just answering stranger why I'm not gonna be over analysing/giving so much reasoning. I won't claim role name because A) it reveals ability B) I don't want to risk it in case there is role similar to the dead guys though it's unlikely

Also

What a scummy or stupid action then, you rather vote me over someone you believe is scum? Even though my role is this most transparent out if everyone else's here? You'll have the same number of unsafes and confusion whether I die or not. I'm just stating the truth, it doesn't really matter if I win with mafia or town but I will play with town if they ask. Would you rather me ease your mind with "Oh don't worry guys, I'm definitely on your sideee~"

In a way, I'm just warning you guys not to take my votes/or reads seriously so take it as it is. I could have just continued acting town and mess things up on purpose but I decided to play passively
You calling them scummy for gives me terrible vibes, you seem like you don't care very much about the game anymore, especially considering you used your ability on me already but you seem really really paranoid about dying

If you knew I didn't visit the machine then I don't know why you'd still try and vote me afterwards, though you thought I didn't put in an action I didn't really see a reason to believe that.

Also didn't you just say you only had one ability? Seems like you're making this up as you go

Mischief

Reaction score
Boo and no he did not visit the machine

I did say that he was honest when I questioned him before because yeah he told the truth that he didn't visit. But I also didn't want to lynch a person that could visit the machine so I kept it on him

Mischief

Reaction score
Dude is no one reading?

My ability only works on a person once? If I get stuck with people I already used my ability on because everyone else died I would lose

Reactions: Boooo

Mischief

Reaction score
Because the vote wasn't gonna happen and stranger couldn't visit the machine either from what was said if I remember. Also it was early in game so it didn't really matter. It wasn't I had to Lynch boo, just a this could be a good for me if it happened but if it didn't it wasn't a big loss

Boooo my other motive is not getting lynched so uh nice

Boooo

Reaction score
well hey i guess ill take lynching a 3p over voting someone who could be town (even though lets be honest they are scum)

unvote
vote mischief
That's dumb, vote for who you think is mafia, not the person that can't really harm you

Mischief

Reaction score
How am I scum? I can literally price my role tomorrow if I'm not lynched but you can't wait a day?

Boooo

Reaction score
Because the vote wasn't gonna happen and stranger couldn't visit the machine either from what was said if I remember. Also it was early in game so it didn't really matter. It wasn't I had to Lynch boo, just a this could be a good for me if it happened but if it didn't it wasn't a big loss

Boooo my other motive is not getting lynched so uh nice
What's your win condition?

Mischief

Reaction score
Prove*

You guys are being unlogically

If inffy uses their command next night, I will use my command on them to prove myself

Status
Not open for further replies.