[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Notty, mooglie, stranger and hip

Basically all choose to Lynch a third party, that is harmless, can prove themselves next night, give information to town, has the most transparent role currently, probably will die before late game etc

Over someone that they think is mafia.

It's very possible some of them are a team with stranger trying to make it so he doesn't get lynched.

Why? Because they think I'm scum? That's stupid I can prove myself easily once someone fesses they will visit the machine tomorrow

Because I may wagon or mess up votes? I can simply just be neutral and not vote if you guys ask, besides every knows I'm third party so you can brush my reads aside. I will probably win early on so I won't be here to wagon swing later on. If a wagon dies happen early game, it would mostly be town voting because town is currently majority

Anyone voting me right now either is stupider than stupid, scum or wants to get a pass on a Lynch for their own motives

Mischief

Reaction score
People need to start voting with their brains not their hearts because their feelings got hurt cuz a third party side they didn't care who they won with.

Because that's literally the definition of third party. And anyone that is all nice and "I wanna win with town" as third party is a good actor, lying and not properly playing as a third party so mooglie and hip want some tissues and chocolates? Need a kiss for those hurt feelings?

Side note I really like being an asshole as third party if you haven't noticed

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Notty, mooglie, stranger and hip

Basically all choose to Lynch a third party, that is harmless, can prove themselves next night, give information to town, has the most transparent role currently, probably will die before late game etc

Over someone that they think is mafia.

It's very possible some of them are a team with stranger trying to make it so he doesn't get lynched.

Why? Because they think I'm scum? That's stupid I can prove myself easily once someone fesses they will visit the machine tomorrow

Because I may wagon or mess up votes? I can simply just be neutral and not vote if you guys ask, besides every knows I'm third party so you can brush my reads aside. I will probably win early on so I won't be here to wagon swing later on. If a wagon dies happen early game, it would mostly be town voting because town is currently majority

Anyone voting me right now either is stupider than stupid, scum or wants to get a pass on a Lynch for their own motives
:thumbs_up:

Mischief

Reaction score
PokeSvorlds Mulbery HKCaper

Vote stranger please

>I don't want to die

>Wolf is probably trying to derail the Lynch of stranger

> I can prove I have a helpful third party role by next day

>The people voting are voting because I'm being a bitch and because they actually think I'm scum

>If they do think I'm scum they aren't willing to let me prove my role and want to waste a Lynch on a third party instead

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Because the vote wasn't gonna happen and stranger couldn't visit the machine either from what was said if I remember. Also it was early in game so it didn't really matter. It wasn't I had to Lynch boo, just a this could be a good for me if it happened but if it didn't it wasn't a big loss

Boooo my other motive is not getting lynched so uh nice
That's funny because when Hip proclaimed Boo only needed 1 more vote you immediately unvoted ?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
People need to start voting with their brains not their hearts because their feelings got hurt cuz a third party side they didn't care who they won with.

Because that's literally the definition of third party. And anyone that is all nice and "I wanna win with town" as third party is a good actor, lying and not properly playing as a third party so mooglie and hip want some tissues and chocolates? Need a kiss for those hurt feelings?

Side note I really like being an asshole as third party if you haven't noticed
If you're not with us you're against us

> I can prove I have a helpful third party role by next day
Why would your role even disallow you to re-visit someone that makes about 0 sense and sounds like a fake excuse to 'explain' your voting pattern somehow.

Mischief

Reaction score
Huh then maybe you should just ask me to be nicer than game throw. Not to mention, you voted me before as I don't like this third party, at that point I had not been rude, I just said I didn't care if town or mafia won. So you admit you voted me for no reason before I was rude, just because I was third party acting like third party.

Besides it's not like I'm wrong, people voting me are not because it's a good idea. I apologize for being rude and I'll tone it down then but you should retract because that was scummiest Lynch/reason ever

Mischief

Reaction score
That was for mooglie

And I was originally planning to act like town to effect lynches better but changed my mind and started dropping hints of third player. I didn't have patience to act like town because it was boring.

It would be too easy for my role otherwise I suppose. I could just reveal the same person twice, and there isn't much of a challenge

I can be with you then fine, guess what I get to choose who I'm with. Lookie lookie I'm town now. :/

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
So you admit you voted me for no reason before I was rude
It's your job as town to find mafia or convince me to switch votes, otherwise I will just vote as I feel like it. If you want I can play as true neutral and not participate in votes at all. Frankly, I just want day to end already
If you are lucky, I may end up helping you in fact.
disagree
+ i literally said in my voting post that i was doing it because i didnt like your attitude

Mischief

Reaction score
Okay you got mad at that?

I wanted to end the day because day stuff doesn't really matter to me. And of course I don't need to find mafia, I can help if you ask but my reads won't be as useful as an actual townie. Also for your own good, you shouldn't ask a third party for reads.

The I can help thing was, if I end up publicly announcing a person that claimed they couldn't, that would be a hard case against them. But it's all about luck because I won't know if I can target them correctly

I mean... If you are voting me for those, I think judging attitude too hard especially when none of those are offence to people but just detached to the game itself because uh third party.

Mooglie

hipmeow

Reaction score
@hipmeow I can literally prove I'm harmless in one night and be out of the game in 2 nights
i mean sure but like again this is technically the safest lynch for today plus looking back on ur role idk the role "alarmist" or whatever just sounds like it wouldn't really be a 3p role but i guess this is kinda subjective. also like i said earlier theres no one else who really sticks out to me other than poke i just doubt poke will be getting lynched today and id prefer a lynch today rather than no lynch

• Agree
Reactions: Boooo

Mischief

Reaction score
As I said, I can prove my role in day which can also give information to town. If it's false you can Lynch me then.

However, it's in townies best interest to lynch unknown because the s

Case a) lynch me, okay I die. You don't get anything else if I'm third party. And if I'm mafia that's cool I guess. You can't really use the votes because people are claiming to lynch because mis was being rude, to waste a lynch etc

Case b) lynch someone else, you clear their role. So if townie okay that sucks but you can look at who voted and make conclusions there. I can use my ability to move myself so you can confirm that someone can visit the machine. Or if I'm lying you can lynch me right away.

Conclusion is, you risk ending up with nothing of value if I'm third party and lynched today over always getting at least something of value even in worst case scenario that I am mafia by leaving me alive for tomorrow

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Conclusion is, you risk ending up with nothing of value if I'm third party and lynched today over always getting at least something of value even in worst case scenario that I am mafia by leaving me alive for tomorrow
Lynching a detrimental third party is value, especially when it's our first lynch and 0 townies have died yet. If there ever were a day to lynch a third party it was yesterday and now

Mischief

Reaction score
I haven't been detrimental yet + can possibly help, my ability is more town leaning than not considering how mafia has to visit the machine.

Lynching boo was probably the only thing I did but it didn't go that far and as you said I retracted before anything happened since at that time I was pretending to be townie.

Even then, the wagon was not my responsibility since I really didn't give any reasons for my lynch. I could have said boo was lying about not visiting the machine. If anything I was less detrimental than when you told people hip was lying.

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mischief

Reaction score
For every third party you Lynch instead of a possible mafia you lose a possible mislynch as well/ wiggle room before mylo

Status
Not open for further replies.