[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Mooglie

Side note but if my attitude is fixed and you continue to vote me then isn't my attitude just a convenient excuse for your Lynch?

I have already disproven both those examples as intending to be rude (staying the facts of actually third party and luck as in if my action worked in your favour or not) and apologize for all cases afterwards due to aggression from being voted. However, if you are still voting that leaves me to believe you have already decided that you wanted to vote me for other motives and this is a cover up. Which is awfully suspicious

Mischief

Reaction score
Nottykitten k I'll vote for town then or just not vote at all if that bothers you.

It's not like mafia will reveal themselves rn and tell me who to vote.

Mischief

Reaction score
After tonight I won't vote for anyone and just stay out of Lynch so I don't get accused of voting against town. Unless someone who is 100% town tells me otherwise

Mischief

Reaction score
If I ever vote someone that I read as mafia, and you disagree with and think is town, you'll accuse me of voting against town. If you can promise you won't then I will vote as I read. However, that's obviously won't happen due to your nature , even though I never intended to really be anti town to begin with. Just a neutral observer

Either way, you guys need to find mafia/kill mafia. Not the third party. Some people are saying they find someone else mafia like but won't vote them. You are missing the chance to get rid of a suspicious person.

Mischief

Reaction score
I am not scum because

Okay if anyone has played with me before they would know I am much more nicer/ sweeter as mafia than how I am currently. I'm also care a lot more about votes etc

I would not give up my own role this early as mafia, especially a role that is said to be proven in a night. Not to mention if anyone has any sort of role name cop ability, I would be caught out to be lying almost right away.

My role is better suited to be claimed as town then third party. I could easily fake claim as a visit cop or something why would I claim third party with a town like role as mafia?

Detachment, why I voted boo, as well as a lot of my other actions are based off and make sense as a third party but not so much if I was mafia.

Don't vote because you think I'm scum and look at the people voting to see if their reasoning really seems like the reasoning of a townie

Boooo

Reaction score
Notty, mooglie, stranger and hip

Basically all choose to Lynch a third party, that is harmless, can prove themselves next night, give information to town, has the most transparent role currently, probably will die before late game etc

Over someone that they think is mafia.

It's very possible some of them are a team with stranger trying to make it so he doesn't get lynched.

Why? Because they think I'm scum? That's stupid I can prove myself easily once someone fesses they will visit the machine tomorrow

Because I may wagon or mess up votes? I can simply just be neutral and not vote if you guys ask, besides every knows I'm third party so you can brush my reads aside. I will probably win early on so I won't be here to wagon swing later on. If a wagon dies happen early game, it would mostly be town voting because town is currently majority

Anyone voting me right now either is stupider than stupid, scum or wants to get a pass on a Lynch for their own motives
I don't doubt you're a 3p, I just doubt that you're telling the truth about your wincon

If you got no reason than that's the scummiest thing ever
No, it really isn't, people are voting you because youre acting scummy not because they have logical reasons to vote you

i mean sure but like again this is technically the safest lynch for today plus looking back on ur role idk the role "alarmist" or whatever just sounds like it wouldn't really be a 3p role but i guess this is kinda subjective. also like i said earlier theres no one else who really sticks out to me other than poke i just doubt poke will be getting lynched today and id prefer a lynch today rather than no lynch
What do you think about stranger?

Mooglie

Side note but if my attitude is fixed and you continue to vote me then isn't my attitude just a convenient excuse for your Lynch?

I have already disproven both those examples as intending to be rude (staying the facts of actually third party and luck as in if my action worked in your favour or not) and apologize for all cases afterwards due to aggression from being voted. However, if you are still voting that leaves me to believe you have already decided that you wanted to vote me for other motives and this is a cover up. Which is awfully suspicious
You fixing your attitude that people found scummy isn't going to make them not sus you for how you acted before lol

Infected_alien8_ PokeSvorlds come back I miss you

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mischief

Reaction score
Boooo they were voting for being rude, there is a difference between scum and actually being rude. They said so themselves.

Something something I rather waste a lynch on a third party so I can enjoy the game more. Which is odd because I wasn't that rude until after I was being voted which is why I find it very odd

Anyhow if I prove my action I can prove my win condition.

Mischief

Reaction score
im slightly ok 'wasting' a lynch on a 3p if it means having a more fun game experience

Aka mis is an ass so kill her, and then they stated 2 quotes in which I said

"I don't care who wins because I'm third party"

"You may get lucky and I may help you guys"

In which I meant, if I publically reveal someone who denied being able to visit, you may get a free mafia lynch.

I'm not talking about anyone else that thinks I'm scum from my behavior, I'm talking to mooglie who said they voted me because they thought I was rude. They have addressed me as third party enough times so it's not they think I'm scum. They are just voting me because they thought I was rude.

So they were okay when I was hinting I was third party and was voting stranger but just suddenly switched after I hard claimed. They called me third party several other times after that so it's not that they think I'm scum, they just want me gone because I was being an ass.

Imo it's an excuse, so that's why I made those posts. They don't give any other reason after all

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i could go make up some excuses about the majority of the reason im voting you but the bare bones of it is that i just cant be bothered to play with this idk negative energy aura thing

and are you even close to being lynched theres like 4 votes on you right i dont think youre in immediate peril when the deadline is sunday

im willing to switch back to stranger but honestly i want you dead tbh

im petty, bite me!

Mischief

Reaction score
See this is why I say scum^

Though I will admit, I have not been acting well. I may or may not have thought I was a bit invincible as a harmless third party and wanted to try a different personality this game because it felt boring. I regret it but at least it's not boring.

Though if you were actually hurt by me mocking you sorry, I did go overboard.

Either way petty = excuse = scum

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Boooo they were voting for being rude, there is a difference between scum and actually being rude. They said so themselves.

Something something I rather waste a lynch on a third party so I can enjoy the game more. Which is odd because I wasn't that rude until after I was being voted which is why I find it very odd

you can't though

you being able to show when someone visits the machine doesn't prove you have no other abilities or have a detrimental win con

not to mention the fact that this role claim makes 0 sense with your softclaims earlier:

Side note, there are more roles than just mafia that make buddies (ex, roles that are connected), anyhow I can say that poke is town and killing him is probably not the best move for my own self or the town itself. Let's leave things a bit more ambiguous for now though
Something something balance out the dead person I said before

Reactions: Boooo

Boooo

Reaction score

Your rudeness seems scummy to me

Aka mis is an ass so kill her, and then they stated 2 quotes in which I said

"I don't care who wins because I'm third party"

"You may get lucky and I may help you guys"

In which I meant, if I publically reveal someone who denied being able to visit, you may get a free mafia lynch.

I'm not talking about anyone else that thinks I'm scum from my behavior, I'm talking to mooglie who said they voted me because they thought I was rude. They have addressed me as third party enough times so it's not they think I'm scum. They are just voting me because they thought I was rude.

So they were okay when I was hinting I was third party and was voting stranger but just suddenly switched after I hard claimed. They called me third party several other times after that so it's not that they think I'm scum, they just want me gone because I was being an ass.

Imo it's an excuse, so that's why I made those posts. They don't give any other reason after all
If you may or may not help us that isn't a huge incentive to even want to keep you around, not to mention I still think you're lying about your wincon

Also your hard claim didn't make people vote you, how you acted did

See this is why I say scum^

Though I will admit, I have not been acting well. I may or may not have thought I was a bit invincible as a harmless third party and wanted to try a different personality this game because it felt boring. I regret it but at least it's not boring.

Though if you were actually hurt by me mocking you sorry, I did go overboard.

Either way petty = excuse = scum
Aside from Moog I do actually think others are voting you because the way you are acting is scummy, also I don't think he's necessarily scum for wanting you dead, I've pushed annoying people as town

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay caught up now

anyways on one hand I don't really get why mis would lie about being able to win and leave the game after 2 nights if she were maf since she didn't need to claim, she was fine, and claiming something that will never work long-term would be incredibly short-sighted and i doubt she'd do it

on the other hand she softclaimed being a counter role to TWG and a role that knew poke was town which made no sense with this role claim so i have 0 reason to believe it either

my conspiracy theory is that they claimed this since stranger is their scum buddy and they wanted to get themselves lynched instead of stranger since stranger needs to be alive tonight to do something important, but then why not just push on someone else like boooo or poke harder, so my conspiracy theory doesnt actually make any sense so i dont really believe it but im still saying it so i can take credit if it turns out to be true somehow!!

i think the most likely scenario is that theyre third party who can win and leave very soon and can truly show when someone visits the machine, so they felt comfortable saying all that knowing they could prove it and not get caught out, but theyre lying about their wincon/other abilities and are actually detrimental to town

unless you can explain your softclaims earlier then

unvote
vote mis

Reactions: Nottykitten

Boooo

Reaction score
okay caught up now

anyways on one hand I don't really get why mis would lie about being able to win and leave the game after 2 nights if she were maf since she didn't need to claim, she was fine, and claiming something that will never work long-term would be incredibly short-sighted and i doubt she'd do it

on the other hand she softclaimed being a counter role to TWG and a role that knew poke was town which made no sense with this role claim so i have 0 reason to believe it either

my conspiracy theory is that they claimed this since stranger is their scum buddy and they wanted to get themselves lynched instead of stranger since stranger needs to be alive tonight to do something important, but then why not just push on someone else like boooo or poke harder, so my conspiracy theory doesnt actually make any sense so i dont really believe it but im still saying it so i can take credit if it turns out to be true somehow!!

i think the most likely scenario is that theyre third party who can win and leave very soon and can truly show when someone visits the machine, so they felt comfortable saying all that knowing they could prove it and not get caught out, but theyre lying about their wincon/other abilities and are actually detrimental to town

unvote
vote mis
If mis is scum I don't think they're with stranger

Also, I miss you buddy, where were you?

• ❤
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay caught up now

unvote
vote mis
(as in, they were planning on fake claiming earlier hence the softclaims that dont line up with their claim, but changed their mind - and why would they try to come up with a fake claim where they know poke is town if their role is truly what they say it is, and why would they lie anyway unless they have a reason to hide something since it might get them killed (e.g. detrimental abilities)

• Agree
Reactions: Boooo
Status
Not open for further replies.