[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
they've talked about giving out pizza? where did you get any of this from
You have an item don't you? Stranger said a few things to me which lead me to believe they were soft claiming the item giver

Not that it really matters I suppose, your vote is my command

vote stranger

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
You have an item don't you? Stranger said a few things to me which lead me to believe they were soft claiming the item giver

vote stranger
i do but nah they didnt claim it and i doubt it is theirs

and i didnt vote stranger if that's what you were saying.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

vote stranger
what does that have to do with being third party

anyways im on pc now, my point before was that with how stranger said it, it read to me as though it was just 'i feel bad for hip so i think that might be why im townreading him', not 'i feel he was targetted so that might be why i townread him', since if it was the latter id expect her to elaborate on that logic instead of leaving it out

it could've been 'i feel bad for him since it seemed he was targetted, and the fact he was targetted makes me townread him' but she worded it as though it was the feeling bad for him that was influencing her read specifically, not the logic behind why she might have felt bad for him, since she attributed the feeling as the cause not the cause of the feeling, so it read to me as though it was the feeling of compassion in isolation that she considered to be influencing her read, which seems strange to me, which is why it felt like a fake read to make it seem more deep or uncertain

but now that ive explained this it does kinda feel tunnely and unreasonable since i could easily see her just wording it in that way even though she meant that the cause of the feeling would be influencing her read, or even mistaking the feeling for the cause of uncertainty rather than the logic behind the feeling, and seems unreasonable of me to expect her mind to have specifically worked in that way just because i think that way makes the most sense

so tbh im gonna drop this reason of suspicion but im still suspicious of the other stuff i said

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh i have in the past found some of stranger's reasons for suspecting people disagreeable even when she was town so the fact im ignoring that to scumread her for thinking her reads are fake probably means i am tunneling her

and mis suddenly voting stranger and calling her third party is giving me bad feelings

Mischief

Reaction score
I thought you guys may want to Lynch a person other than a third party and just wanted to say a thought. I usually see item giving roles, or at least giving items that don't do anything as third party since it doesn't quite help mafia? Unless everyone is gonna die from candy poisoning.

I'm not really accusing anyone, I'm just saying you maybe tunneling and that could be something to consider. It doesn't really matter to me anyhow. Basically I'm saying I read stranger as third party but I'll vote anyhow because not much reason not too

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh i have in the past found some of stranger's reasons for suspecting people disagreeable even when she was town so the fact im ignoring that to scumread her for thinking her reads are fake probably means i am tunneling her
(as in like subconsciously ignoring it, since i completely forgot about that for the last couple days until just now)

i do still think her reads FEEL fake though

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I thought you guys may want to Lynch a person other than a third party and just wanted to say a thought. I usually see item giving roles, or at least giving items that don't do anything as third party since it doesn't quite help mafia? Unless everyone is gonna die from candy poisoning.
but why not a town role

can you actually hardclaim your role since you seem pretty open to it

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
(as in like subconsciously ignoring it, since i completely forgot about that for the last couple days until just now
do you just like, pay no attention to me such that you didnt think about it the 5 times i discussed stranger's reads being weird and somewhat nonsensical to me always

Mischief

Reaction score
I am third party

Can't kill anyone, I do have an action but it is not harmful. However, once I use it once on someone I can't use it again on the same person.

I used it on boo, so I tried to lynch boo and see how that rolled out since I can't use my ability one him again

No figure comments, let me just observe this game with fun

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

vote stranger
Mis, do you have a win condition associated with your vote being on the lynch every day?

Because this is the second babdwagon you be jumped on with little reasoning.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I am third party

Can't kill anyone, I do have an action but it is not harmful. However, once I use it once on someone I can't use it again on the same person.

I used it on boo, so I tried to lynch boo and see how that rolled out since I can't use my ability one him again

No figure comments, let me just observe this game with fun
Excuse?

Mischief

Reaction score
No but as third party why would I care who you guys lynch, the only lynch that I myself initiated was boo and that was because I can't use him anymore.

Why would I care about wagoning when I have my own win condition separate from mafia and villagers. It's your job as town to find mafia or convince me to switch votes, otherwise I will just vote as I feel like it. If you want I can play as true neutral and not participate in votes at all. Frankly, I just want day to end already

Mischief

Reaction score
If you want to lynch me before late game, I'll let you know that I'm probably gonna win before late game happens (at least I hope) so it's better to take out someone that is suspicious. If you are lucky, I may end up helping you in fact.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If you want to lynch me before late game, I'll let you know that I'm probably gonna win before late game happens (at least I hope) so it's better to take out someone that is suspicious. If you are lucky, I may end up helping you in fact.
If you talk like this it makes me want to lynch you

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
No but as third party why would I care who you guys lynch, the only lynch that I myself initiated was boo and that was because I can't use him anymore.

Why would I care about wagoning when I have my own win condition separate from mafia and villagers. It's your job as town to find mafia or convince me to switch votes, otherwise I will just vote as I feel like it. If you want I can play as true neutral and not participate in votes at all. Frankly, I just want day to end already
Also claim your role name

Mischief

Reaction score
Well it's a waste, since you won't get anything out of it. I was just answering stranger why I'm not gonna be over analysing/giving so much reasoning. I won't claim role name because A) it reveals ability B) I don't want to risk it in case there is role similar to the dead guys though it's unlikely

Also
still think stranger is mafia i just dont like the attitude of this filthy third party tbh
What a scummy or stupid action then, you rather vote me over someone you believe is scum? Even though my role is this most transparent out if everyone else's here? You'll have the same number of unsafes and confusion whether I die or not. I'm just stating the truth, it doesn't really matter if I win with mafia or town but I will play with town if they ask. Would you rather me ease your mind with "Oh don't worry guys, I'm definitely on your sideee~"

In a way, I'm just warning you guys not to take my votes/or reads seriously so take it as it is. I could have just continued acting town and mess things up on purpose but I decided to play passively

Status
Not open for further replies.