The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also we officially have majority now in terms of massclaiming

inf, hip, moog, notty, stranger, tim, hk, comp (8/15)

the only active people left to voice their opinions are Ltin and TheWeakGuy48_

after those two have confirmed i suggest we begin!
But I don't want to claim! ;-;
Kind of the same as notty in that once my role is out I'm dead and/or useless

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also we officially have majority now in terms of massclaiming

inf, hip, moog, notty, stranger, tim, hk, comp (8/15)

the only active people left to voice their opinions are Ltin and TheWeakGuy48_

after those two have confirmed i suggest we begin!
I'm against any massclaims because I feel that we can easily find someone to lynch without a massclaim. Also if we are doing a massclaim may we do the "popcorn" method of claiming (from the mafia wiki): One person (usually a scummy one) claims then points out the next who should claim, then the one who's pointed out claims and points out a new one, etc. IDK would be fun to test out (at least for the active players)

(also I meant to do this post earlier since I thought about it in the shower)
Also from the sign-up thread I put my vice as "Jumping to conclusions too early" and I feel like that is correct and honestly want to know what others think of Ender. For me RN I'm probably around 85% sure they are scum but because people are thinking different I'm becoming a little uncertain.

unvote Ender

Reactions: Timdood3

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think it has been long enough that I don't have to say "wait can we hold off the massclaim a little bit please" so read into that what you will
??‍♂

One person (usually a scummy one) claims then points out the next who should claim, then the one who's pointed out claims and points out a new one, etc.
That would probably take quite a while here

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm against any massclaims because I feel that we can easily find someone to lynch without a massclaim. Also if we are doing a massclaim may we do the "popcorn" method of claiming (from the mafia wiki): One person (usually a scummy one) claims then points out the next who should claim, then the one who's pointed out claims and points out a new one, etc. IDK would be fun to test out (at least for the active players)
idk that sounds time consuming but im not completely against it i guess?

Also from the sign-up thread I put my vice as "Jumping to conclusions too early" and I feel like that is correct and honestly want to know what others think of Ender. For me RN I'm probably around 85% sure they are scum but because people are thinking different I'm becoming a little uncertain.

unvote Ender
why do you scumread him again?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean tbh im starting to lean towards the theory that if i sent books out theyd be duds and thats what alisha means by 'you have a monopoly on books' even tho it doesnt say anything like 'you have a monopoly on special books that grant x ability' so i am starting to doubt ender again, since it does seem weird to tell someone they have a monopoly on something when theres another role out there who can send books

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

unvote Ender
What'd you do last night

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but they do, i was told they replicate the effects of other items if i name it the same thing
wow i slightly expected the pet cat thing to not work but that was an actual thing huh

BUT
i remember you saying yesterday you can only make an item once
does this mean you cant make a pet cat anymore
if so AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHOEVER DID THIS TO INF WILL BE DESTROYED

Status
Not open for further replies.