The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Guys I'm not joking I have damning evidence (at least in my eyes) against Ender right now so nobody claim
as in youre gonna claim this damning evidence or you want us to blindly trust you
So, random thought that's been bugging me. Have we ruled out the possibility of Notty and Mooglie being a scum team? If so, why?
no we're pretty sure they are a scum team

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So, random thought that's been bugging me. Have we ruled out the possibility of Notty and Mooglie being a scum team? If so, why?
We can't be a scum team because there are no Mafia this game. Cult however...

Guys I'm not joking I have damning evidence (at least in my eyes) against Ender right now so nobody claim
I respectfully disagree and would like to know what you did last summer

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wow i slightly expected the pet cat thing to not work but that was an actual thing huh

BUT
i remember you saying yesterday you can only make an item once
does this mean you cant make a pet cat anymore
if so AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHOEVER DID THIS TO INF WILL BE DESTROYED
yeah

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tell us a joke.
A day before his 15th birthday, the son of a wealthy family was asked by his father, `Well my son, what would you like for your birthday?'
The son hesitated a moment and his father's thoughts leapt ahead to a new computer and similar things. However, his son had had a new computer only recently and could have a new one any time he wished.
Finally, the son said, `Father, I have everything a boy could wish for, but there is one thing I would really like. I would love to have a pink ping pong ball.'
The father was rather astonished at this wish, but said, `If it is a pink ping pong ball that you want, a pink ping pong ball you shall have.'
And so, the next day, the son was given as his bithday present a pink ping pong ball.
The boy took the ball to his room and the next morning the pink ping pong ball was gone. The father was mildly surprised but decided not to say anything. The pink ping pong ball, however, was never seen again.
The next year, a day before his 16th birthday, the father asked his son what he would like for his birthday.
Father,' replied the son,I have everything a boy could possibly wish for, but there is one thing I would really, really like. I would love to have a tenpack of pink ping pong balls.'
The father was more surprised than the year before, but kept his curiosity at bay, for he knew that his son had a right for privacy. he said therefore, `If it is a tenpack of pink ping pong balls that you want, a tenpack of pink ping pong balls you shall have.'
And so, the next day, the son was given as his birthday present a tenpack of pink ping pong balls.
The boy took the tenpack of balls to his room and the next morning, not a single ball remained, merely the empty husk of the tenpack. The father wondered where ten pink ping pong balls might disappear to, but decided not to say anything. The pink ping pong balls, however, were never seen again.
The next year, a day before his 17th birthday, the son was asked by his father what he would like for his birthday.
"Father," said the son to this, "I have everything a boy could wish for, but one thing would make my happiness complete. I would dearly want a carton of pink ping pong balls."
The father was beyond surprise, but decided to make sure he had not misheard. `A carton of pink ping pong balls?'
`A carton of pink ping pong balls,' the boy confirmed.
I can't understand your fascination with pink ping pong balls,' said the father,but if it is a carton of pink ping pong balls that you want, it is a carton of pink ping pong balls that you shall have.'
And so, the next day, the boy was given as his birthday present a carton of pink ping pong balls.
The boy was delighted and took the carton to his room. The next day, miraculously (as if by magic, even) the pink ping pong balls had all disappeared.
Dear son,' said the father,I must ask now, what do you do with all those pink ping pong balls?'
The son, however, was reluctant to tell him. `Please humour me, dear father.'
The carton of pink ping pong balls, however, was never seen again.
The next year, it was clear that the son would get a car, but the father felt that, perhaps, his son also had some other wish apart from the obvious. So, one day before the son's 18th birthday, the father asked him whether he had a special wish for his birthday.
Dearest father,' the son started,I have everything a young man could possibly want, but there is one craving in me. I would, more than anything, want a warehouse full of pink ping pong balls.'
One of these years, his father thought, I should get to the bottom of this. However, he decided to humour his son's wish. At least he had been wise enough to buy shares in a pink ping pong ball factory.
The next day, the son was given the address of a warehouse where all his new pink ping pong balls were stored. The son was delighted and decided to spend the next night in the warehouse rather than at home.
The following morning, the son stepped out of the warehouse, but it seemed to be empty otherwise. The father had a closer look and indeed, apart from empty cardboard boxes, nothing was left inside the warehouse. No pink ping pong balls were left.
The following year, one day before the son's 19th birthday, the father braced himself for another warehouse of pink ping pong balls. He asked his son what his deepest desire was and he had not been entirely wrong.
`Father, you have made me very happy these last years and this year I ask of you a shipload of pink ping pong balls if at all possible.'
It was possible, if only because the father had by now bought each and every factory of pink ping pong balls in the country.
The next day, the father took his son to the harbour and showed him a huge tanker and told his son that there were millions, billions, trillions of pink ping pong balls in there.
Father,' the son said,You've made me very happy yet again Father,' the son said,You've made me very happy yet again.'
That night, the son spent on board the tanker.
The next morning, not a single of the pink ping pong balls could be found, but the son was happy.
A few days before his 20th birthday, however, the son had a terrible road accident and was taken to the hospital.
His father visited the young man in hospital. `My dear son! Can I bring you anything to make you feel better?'
Weakly, the son sat up in bed. `Father, dearest father, grant me this wish; just one tenpack of pink ping pong balls.'
The father held his son's hand tightly. `Whatever you wish my son, but I have to give you one condition. Even if it may be embarrassing, I must know what you did with all those pink ping pong balls.'
`Very well, father, but please indulge me first. I will tell you whatever you wish to know after you have given me the ten pink ping pong balls.'
The father thought that was fair enough and the next day brought his son the ten asked for pink ping pong balls. The son smiled weakly but seemed too weak to talk.
`Son, I leave these pink ping pong balls with you and shall come back tomorrow to ask of you what you have done with all those pink ping pong balls.'
The son nodded weakly.
The next day, less than surprisingly, no pink ping pong balls could be found in the son's hospital room.
`Now, my dearest son, apple of my eye, treasure of my life, please tell me what you did with all those pink ping pong balls,' the father requested.
The son nodded and the father gripped his hand tighter.
`I-' the son started and sat up a bit, swallowing with a dry mouth.
`I- I-'
Then he died.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
hk can we have a reads list pls while we wait for twg
Comp - amazing human being you should feel proud, never change
Enderfive - smells fishy (still conflicted on his 'claim')
hipmeow - give me lip balm and ill read you as town (sorta neutral, he felt off before his claim, but his claim sorta neutralized the vibe)
HKCaper - hard scum
Infected_alien8_ - town
JurgenVW - surely 1 or perhaps 2 of the inactives are scum so jurgen NOT LOOKING good
Ltin - started off with strong memery but then left for bandcamp and after he came back not seen much from him, makes me wonder if he is maf and was sorta scared him being gone for a bit would put susp on him, which is why he was very vocal first meme phase
MacTarvish - same as jurgen tbh
Mooglie - town
Mulbery - town
Nottykitten - leaning town
Good Skele - i trust my boi skele, but merely a vibe
Stranger from Planet 9 - i'm not certain on this fella
TheWeakGuy48_ - cant get a read on twg much at all
Timdood3 - odd fella this one, gonna say town cus he feels like hes playing with ease

now you inffy :mad:

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ok I'm gonna save you some time and give out the reasoning why I think Ender is 100% scum. Either Ender is scum or I'm honestly tunnelvisioning so bad right now and I kinda want people to comment because I don't see how they're not scum.

Here's TLDR at the start from what I found:

1. Ender claims to have given a book to Boo.
2. Booo's positive vice needs a book.
3. I think it's clear that Ender and Boo agreed that Ender should've given Boo a book so he could unlock his vice-powers for a night.
4. Also look how Boo claims to have given a book to Ender, I think this points it out very well, when Boo was under pressure and claimed a role that he knew existed (probably hoped for Ender to keep her alive).

During this text we find many scenarios, which I find extremely unlikely to have happened if Ender is town:
-Boo claims to have given Ender a book, but Ender actually gave her a book?
-Ender gave Boo a book and Boo's positive vice needs a book
-As Poke's role clearly says that he is the only one who's able to give out books, I think it's clear that Ender has a role similar to Inffy's (as they already said). What are the odds of him creating a book and giving it to a mafia that needs it?

Now for the quotes & other text part:

Boo claims to have given a book to Ender:
I gave a book to ender- but idk what the books do.
Ender says Boo is lying:
i have no clue what to think of any of this, but in the meanwhile, i can confirm that i did not get a book from boo

i instead gave her one
Boo's book vice upon flip:
Vice: Books
Books let you write down your findings on people more effectively. To you they’re basically spare sheets of paper.

Vice Objective: If you have a Book in your Inventory at the beginning of the night, you may use it up to broadcast your night results to your faction chat at the end of the night.
About this first part:
I think Boo started off claiming books thinking that she and Ender would switch roles, as she didn't prepare any fake claims (noob, right?). Ender, clearly caught off by this, had a few choices. Either he could go along with it, or he could "bus" Booo. If Ender had confirmed that he received a book he'd be lynched next after Boo, as it was clear Boo was getting lynched one way or another. Therefor he chose to "bus" Boo as it was the only logical thing to do. I feel Ender wanted to call out Boo and more actively "bus" Boo, thus why he claimed to have given her a book. Now keep in mind this all happened while it was clear Boo was a sinking ship (she was likely to get lynched no matter what, we basically waited for Ender to confirm/not confirm if he received a book).

Last quote is from Boo's role. I'm not an expert at maths, but I feel like the odds that Ender gave her a book, while it was her positive vice is pretty low. More of this below:

i said i gave a book to boo and i said that flavour wise, poke being the only one able to give out books from a library is compatible with my flavour. i'm not giving books out of any library, so if that's the reason poke thought he was the only one capable of giving out books, then that doesn't contradict my role

also are you cc'ing poke then because you sound like you are but you're also making your own claim compatible with poke despite believing him about being the only one capable of handing out books
also i think based on this the closest thing i can think of to a counterclaim that i would do right now is cc inf, not poke
You have a monopoly on giving out books.
Now from what Ender has said, and from Poke's role flip I find it likely that he would have role similar to Inffy's, who can create and give out items. Now what I think adds suspicious comes from this. Keep in mind Ender never fully claimed his role, keeping it oddly vague. Since he clearly can't have role that gives* out books, he must have a role that can create items. Now I find it highly, and I mean highly highly unbelievable that this item he created activates Boo's positive vice. He could've made ANY item, from unicorns to sofas, and he literally chose a book and gave it to Boo? again I'm no mathematician but these odds are *e x t r e m e l y* low.

* = For those who might think that Inffy also could create a book I think Alisha has used clever spelling here. Poke is the only one who can *give* out books, but it says nothing of those who can create items for others. Furthermore I'm not sure if the items that are created have any effect.

I actually forgot a part (or it became shorter than I expected), but I feel like if you put all of this stuff into a blender it's impossible for it all to be a coincidence.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
now twg mentions it all the things combined make this situation quite tricky:
1) boo's vice needs books
2) boo claimed to have given ender a book
3) ender said boo didnt but he gave boo a book

what makes that even more interesting is the fact ender only gave a book to boo specifically that night, other nights he doesnt give out books (iirc from what he said yesterday)

then again, the assumption that ender bussed boo sorta goes against the assumption that ender is lying keeping in mind poke's flavor.

something to consider perhaps, some of us wondered why poke might have been killed. what if mafia killed poke, so that their flavor would be made known. upon seeing poke's flavor susp would be on ende

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
that's the thing that bugs me probably, why would ender specifically give boo a book, and why would boo specifically claim to have given ender a book (the book isnt that weird since boo received a book, but why ender). unless ender isnt telling us something about his role it just seems so improbable.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
Status
Not open for further replies.