The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hm tbh yeah i can see ender as scum from this argument

i didnt really think about it like that before but the odds of boooo correctly blindly guessing who gave her a book are really small so i do think its likely that she knew ender gave it to her, which could mean they're scumbuddies

also the fact boooo's claim was that ender gave it to her would be a weird choice of a claim to make if she was lying since in her last ditch effort to save herself she chooses to say a lie which ender could, from her pov if hes not her scumbuddy, instantly just shut her down and say shes lying - so if we assume she was thinking carefully about her claim and thought itd stand a chance at saving her life, surely she'd only have tagged ender to say she gave him a book if she had reason to believe he'd agree with her - i.e. they were scum buddies

but we also cant assume that a) she was thinking carefully (notty was counting down so she was time pressured) or b) that she actually thought she might survive - so she couldve just tried to frame ender as she died or something, so idk

i could see ender being like the mafia's item distributor and he has a choice of several items he can give out and each of his mafia buddies needs a specific item for a specific bonus, like if he gives boooo a book she can share results, if he gives x a y they can do z etc so its the choice of what bonus they want to get for that night so long as ender isnt blocked or whatever. - giving out different items seems to be what his claim is, seeing as how he implied his role was similar to mine and that he doesnt just give out books

that would mean the whole 'poke has a monopoly on books' thing is false though if we assume ender did give boooo a book and that it was useful to her somehow, meaning ender's books are pointless and then i wouldnt know what his role would do anymore

but im also not ruling out the possibility that poke's flavour just has a mistake in it or something

so idk

ill wait to hear from ender tomorrow i guess

its bed time now tho goodnight

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
that would mean the whole 'poke has a monopoly on books' thing is false though if we assume ender did give boooo a book and that it was useful to her somehow, meaning ender's books are pointless and then i wouldnt know what his role would do anymore
as in, if we accept the poke has a monopoly thing, that'd mean ender's books must be duds since thats the only way around that i can imagine

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hm tbh yeah i can see ender as scum from this argument

i didnt really think about it like that before but the odds of boooo correctly blindly guessing who gave her a book are really small so i do think its likely that she knew ender gave it to her, which could mean they're scumbuddies
"so i do think its likely that she knew ender gave it to her and was trying to roleswap, meaning they're scumbuddies"

would prob be a better way to put this

sorry i shouldve proofread before i sent it since clearly several things i said arent written very clearly but hopefully you get the idea of what im saying

D

Deleted member 4601

Should've visited Inffy for the epic item party but no I visited Ender instead and got nothing, what a shame

MacTarvish

Reaction score
May I ask what kind of surprise you might have in store for your visitors?
Also do you have any opinions of anyone?
It's a jolly good surprise. If you happen to be interested in having a rather cheerful night, pay me a visit and find out yourself.

I would consider my opinion utterly baseless. This is my first game of Mafia so I have no idea how people tend to play.
I do have vibes towards certain people having read tidbits of the thread trying to catch up but other than that I can't say much.

D

Deleted member 4601

dont you need lipbalm for ur vice, why didnt you visit me (i remember ur vice being positive when you get some but if its negative ignore this)
It is positive alright (makes me immune to roleblocks) but I don't really need it that much when weighing it against the benefits of visiting someone whom I think I should visit based on my abilities

Good Skele

Reaction score
Apologizes for my inactivity, I will try to be more active from now on

I've seen that Mafia got lynched, also I don't like Poke and Mac so far <.<

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
still extremely busy but i guess i can't not claim at this point, considering how you all still have questions

i have two actions

my night action is that i can give someone an item from my inventory
my day action is that i can craft a book, some lip balm or video games. i don't know what the items do

my vice is happy pills. i need them to perform my day action, otherwise i'm too demotivated to do anything. i used my only happy pill during the first day to craft the book i gave to boo and i haven't been able to craft anything since, and thus was unable to give out anything last night, because nobody has given me an item, so i have nothing in my inventory.

this is also why i pushed tim to claim as much as i did, because i thought he was softclaiming the same vice i had and obviously wanted to know more, especially since we would probably be competing for happy pills, if this was true

you can direct any questions you might have towards me and i will do my best to answer, but no promises because my calendar is literally full for the next week or so every day from when i wake up until i go to bed

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
my vice is happy pills. i need them to perform my day action, otherwise i'm too demotivated to do anything. i used my only happy pill during the first day to craft the book i gave to boo and i haven't been able to craft anything since, and thus was unable to give out anything last night, because nobody has given me an item, so i have nothing in my inventory.
Why exactly did you send your book to Boo?

Status
Not open for further replies.